• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Christian Argument for Gay Marriage

GOD owes you NOTHING.
Then he deserves and gets nothing. Least of all my worship.
You owe HIM your very existence.
No, I owe my existence to my parents.
The maniac is one who thinks he's better than GOD.
The delusional is one who thinks there is or they know god.
The Bible doesn't say gay marriage is wrong simply because CHRIST JESUS and the word of GOD don't acknowledge that it exists.
And yet, it does exist.
It is defined by GOD (and reiterated by JESUS while he was here on this planet) as the union between ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN (A HUSBAND and A WIFE).
So? That has absolutely no meaning or bearing in our secular marriage laws and rights.

Cain tried that when he said, "Am I my brother's keeper?" Apparently, it turned out he was. The one thing you cannot do (as a Christian) is agree with wrong choices. Things left to themselves rarely right themselves.

But you don’t get to determine what is right and what is wrong. Neither does the Bible, because not everyone lives by the Christian Bible. Millions - tens of millions - do not. Are you saying they are all wrong, because they don’t subscribe to your particular brand of salvation?

What hubris!

Back
Top Bottom