• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Child Psychiatrist’s Perspective on Trump’s Behavior

Trump accomplished nothing and was a complete moron. Easily the worst president of modern times. Probably the worst President in history.
History will not be kind to Trump. I think even Hoover rates higher than Trump, and Hoover sucked ass. It took a man like FDR to clean up his mess. Is Biden another FDR, doubt it, but he does believe the Federal Goverment has a responsibility to give the bottom a hand up, not a hand out.

For those who are curious, the following is very interesting and insightful, but will no doubt rile up those who think Trump walks on water.

Nevertheless, makes for VERY INTERESTING reading:

Quote:
Preschool kids are normally impulsive, grandiose, self-centered, attention seeking, unable to tell truth from fiction, violate rules and norms, easily wounded, and do not take responsibility for themselves. We spend plenty of time as parents in helping them learn the norms of civility.

Parents should be worried as their kids watch Trump day after day modeling quite the opposite behavior they hope for in their kids. And many do worry that their kids will imitate this behavior, or rationalize their misbehavior saying, “Hey President Trump did that! Why can’t I?”

View attachment 67342609
Though i agree with much of the authors premise, I do believe it's unethical to diagnose with out a consult or witnessing the patient first hand.

This is why i believe in Mary Trump's diagnosis of her Uncle. She was spot on in regards to her Uncles actions if he lost reelection. She is qualified medical professional in the mental health field.

It does not take a medical professional to see Trump has some personality flaws, bordering on a disorder.

All the more reason to indict him and send him off somewhere disconnected from society. Lord knows there is plenty of evidence on multiple fronts. Then the parents can tell their kids; Do you want to go to jail like president Trump? Then act civil.

So you assert that not acting "civil" is cause to be imprisoned?

A British Spy, very likely acting in harmony with British Intelligence and the Democrat Party created and spread a lie about hookers pissing on a bed.

Is this what you consider to be "civil"?

If not, then the entire "Intelligence" webs of the US and Britain along with the legacy media outlets that "reported" the lie created by the Democrat Party knowing it was a lie need to go to jail.

In passing, not that bad an idea as it connects to all concerned.

Trumps goals were for the wealthy like himself. After all, he had one major accomplishment, Tax cuts for the rich. I don't think the part about him telling General Milley to "just shoot them" qualifies for greater control by the individual.

I'll say this real quick. If Trump was so damn smart, why couldn't he do a better job with Covid? Had he figured out that it's best to follow your experienced medical advisors instead of arguing and disparaging them all the time, he might have retained the WH.

As it was, he managed to loose all three branches of government, get impeached twice and is now under a whole plethora of criminal and civil investigations.

You would be better served by picking someone else to worship. Trump is a freaking mess.

Regarding tax cuts, mine was a 20% cut year to year. You are parroting a lie spread by propagandists to deceive the weak minded. Were you actually deceived or just pretnding?

"Quotes" attributed to Trump by any Never Trumper are usually lies. Even you should have caught on to that by now.

What policy do you recommend that Trump should have followed that would have served to do anything. Please limit your ravings to those actions that are allowed by law.

Which is the third branch he lost?

Um... Not worshipping. Simply appreciating that he did a pretty good job. The propagandists intending to deceive the weak minded managed to achieve their goals. Your post is a reminder of this.

Regarding tax cuts, mine was a 20% cut year to year. You are parroting a lie spread by propagandists to deceive the weak minded. Were you actually deceived or just pretnding?

"Quotes" attributed to Trump by any Never Trumper are usually lies. Even you should have caught on to that by now.

What policy do you recommend that Trump should have followed that would have served to do anything. Please limit your ravings to those actions that are allowed by law.

Which is the third branch he lost?

Um... Not worshipping. Simply appreciating that he did a pretty good job. The propagandists intending to deceive the weak minded managed to achieve their goals. Your post is a reminder of this.
My mistake on the three branches. I am quite sure you know what I meant. That's all I'll give you. Now the real question is why then, if Trump did a pretty good job, was he defeated by higher numbers in a general election than ever before? It seems that a large majority of Americans don't agree with you.

And my taxes saw no decrease. My accountant said I would likely see a 5% decrease, but when all was said and done, they stayed about the same. I am not parroting anything, simply describing my situation.

My mistake on the three branches. I am quite sure you know what I meant. That's all I'll give you. Now the real question is why then, if Trump did a pretty good job, was he defeated by higher numbers in a general election than ever before? It seems that a large majority of Americans don't agree with you.

And my taxes saw no decrease. My accountant said I would likely see a 5% decrease, but when all was said and done, they stayed about the same. I am not parroting anything, simply describing my situation.

You use an accountant to do your taxes?

Are you one of "The Rich"? If so, your tax cut was smaller than mine. Perhaps that's WHY you didn't get one.

Back
Top Bottom