• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Cascade of People Will Come Out and Support Trump

LowDown

Curmudgeon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
"Once it starts it's not going to stop."

Said by Charles Krauthammer, not exactly an enthusiastic Trump supporter. Of Trump Krauthammer has said, "He'll be terrible for the country." Trump has responded in kind, calling Krauthammer "terrible" and "a dummy". But Krauthammer thinks that elites have been hanging back on Trump. As people come out in support of him then more and more will be willing to back him. Krauthammer thinks that Trump releasing the names of potential SCOTUS nominees will galvanize the base for Trump.

Trump is ahead of Hillary in Fox News and Rasmussen polls.

Sanders appears to be dedicated to keeping the Democrats roiling in division all the way to to the DNC and beyond, and Hillary is getting weaker and weaker.

Said by Charles Krauthammer, not exactly an enthusiastic Trump supporter. Of Trump Krauthammer has said, "He'll be terrible for the country." Trump has responded in kind, calling Krauthammer "terrible" and "a dummy". But Krauthammer thinks that elites have been hanging back on Trump. As people come out in support of him then more and more will be willing to back him. Krauthammer thinks that Trump releasing the names of potential SCOTUS nominees will galvanize the base for Trump.

Sanders appears to be dedicated to keeping the Democrats roiling in division all the way to to the DNC and beyond, and Hillary is getting weaker and weaker.

I bookmarked your OP so I can remind you of it this coming November. Better start working on your excuses now - a couple of which, I'm sure, will be "voter fraud" and "Hillary got it by giving free stuff away!"

I bookmarked your OP so I can remind you of it this coming November. Better start working on your excuses now - a couple of which, I'm sure, will be "voter fraud" and "Hillary got it by giving free stuff away!"

Whether she wins, or not, she will do both those things.

Perhaps, and I don't think this would be so bad an outcome but your Sanders supporters are going to be polling Trump over Clinton until after the Convention.

I hate to say it but I think Trump could win

There are plenty of people who wont vote for a democrat
Another group that wont vote for a women Democrat or republican

And Trump learned from the WWE on how to pander to people, to get them energized and engaged. I think he will turn the election into Wrestle Mania 2016. Turn out for Hillary could be low, while for Trump I expect it will be high from his supporters

In the news today Robert Gates flat out says that the White House is lying about the status of our current military engagement in Iraq. When esteemed members of the elite come out making such claims which go to the heart of the Trump argument for rebellion you gotta know that Trump is onto something big.

I LMAO every time I think of some New York a-hole beating Comrade BS and the Queen of Corruption. I mean, hell's bells, Trump can't do any worse than BO has over the last 7 yrs. lol

Whether she wins, or not, she will do both those things.

Of course, of course! Never mind that that there's an almost total absence of actual voter fraud since the turn of the century, y'all will still blame it. And never mind that it was her husband who passed welfare reform in the 90's, y'all will still claim she's giving free stuff away.

Besides, when did y'all ever need something like, you know, ACTUAL EVIDENCE before y'all start making accusations? Heck, look at Benghazi - the lead military lawyer working for Trey Gowdy (the Republican heading up the Benghazi Committee) just came out and said that the military did everything it could have done to try to respond to Benghazi...but NOOooooo, you've still got to find something, ANYthing to blame her for!

To be honest, I don't think things will sway fantastically for Trump. He's already pushing limits in terms of record white voter turnout. I think he'll get up to around 2004. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he'll beat it, but I'm just not sure that there's anything right now to suggest it. But we'll see.

PS: And Sanders being in the race is irrelevant, the Dems who hate Hillary have blossomed not because of Sanders, but because of Hillary herself, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, CNN, MSNBC, and the little news outlets (e.g. The Daily Beast, Daily Kos, etc). This idea that Sanders has tricked (which I think Hillary sincerely believes) 45% of the party into disliking her and has "unfairly" convinced them that she's a corporate sell out. Actually, that wasn't Bernie; there's a growing contingency of the Democratic party that are deeply angry with Obama, the DNC, and how they are conducting themselves as politicians, but for directly and diametrically opposite as Fox News' so-called "problems" with Obama. And we're not capitulating anymore. A lot will still capitulate this election cycle, but many won't. Many are washing their hands of the Democratic party. I'm embracing the Green party, but some people will try to reform the Democratic party. I support both. I'll contribute money to specific candidates (Alan Grayson, Elizabeth Warren, Tulsi Gabbard, Tim Canova, and Sanders 3 endorsements), but I'm done waiving the blue flag.

I hate to say it but I think Trump could win

There are plenty of people who wont vote for a democrat
Another group that wont vote for a women Democrat or republican

And Trump learned from the WWE on how to pander to people, to get them energized and engaged. I think he will turn the election into Wrestle Mania 2016. Turn out for Hillary could be low, while for Trump I expect it will be high from his supporters

I suggest y'all check on how the models of those polls are put together...because generally speaking, more women than men vote...and then there's Trump's minority problem.

And besides, what helps for marketing to the WWE crowd isn't exactly helpful when it comes to women....

The difference is the GOP has already looked into the abyss. we have all psychologically prepared ourselves for a Hilllary win if Trump goes down in flames.

Your ilk, however, have so convinced yourselves that Trump can't win, that if he does you will blow a vein in your collective liberal foreheads.

I still think Hillary has the inside track to win. but pretending it will a cake walk isn't fooling anybody.

The difference is the GOP has already looked into the abyss. we have all psychologically prepared ourselves for a Hilllary win if Trump goes down in flames.

Your ilk, however, have so convinced yourselves that Trump can't win, that if he does you will blow a vein in your collective liberal foreheads.

I still think Hillary has the inside track to win. but pretending it will a cake walk isn't fooling anybody.

Looking back over history, during elections, I believe that it's the Right that has tended to be significantly more overconfident in elections. That said, I agree that it won't be a cakewalk during the closing months...probably. But I think you'll agree that we're in for a truly epic match of mud-slinging.

The nation is corrupt beyond any fair outcome.

Hillary will be appointed Queen by the elitist and their idiot minions.
She's bullet proof and beyond justice. The left shines under those circumstances, until they hang themselves and their fellow countrymen ultimately........ie...Venezuela

And, by chance, would this be.....fatal ? Could this happen on a large scale by any chance?

I cannot freaking believe the two apparent choices for President !!!!

I tend to believe that the PTB either already have Trump in their pockets or will by election time.
As long as the American people continue to be fleeced and keep being fed a false sense of "hope & change" (LMFAO) is all that matters.

We stay at each others throats so they keep us all under control.

Last edited:
I LMAO every time I think of some New York a-hole beating Comrade BS and the Queen of Corruption. I mean, hell's bells, Trump can't do any worse than BO has over the last 7 yrs. lol

As bad as Obama is....yes he can do worse. I didn't think we could do worse than Clinton, then we got Bush. Then I didn't think that we could do worse than Bush and we got Obama

There's always a "worse" option.

Of course, of course! Never mind that that there's an almost total absence of actual voter fraud since the turn of the century, y'all will still blame it. And never mind that it was her husband who passed welfare reform in the 90's, y'all will still claim she's giving free stuff away.

Besides, when did y'all ever need something like, you know, ACTUAL EVIDENCE before y'all start making accusations? Heck, look at Benghazi - the lead military lawyer working for Trey Gowdy (the Republican heading up the Benghazi Committee) just came out and said that the military did everything it could have done to try to respond to Benghazi...but NOOooooo, you've still got to find something, ANYthing to blame her for!

Two progressive narratives in one post. Be still my heart.

Two progressive narratives in one post. Be still my heart.

He sees the almost total absence of actual voter fraud...and dismisses it by calling it a "narrative".

He sees the fact that the three-star general serving as the Republicans' chief lawyer on the Benghazi committee said that the military acted properly and did all it could to respond to Benghazi...and dismisses it by calling it a "narrative".

But I'm not surprised anymore - these days, actual things like "evidence" and "facts" mean nothing to the Right.

He sees the almost total absence of actual voter fraud...and dismisses it by calling it a "narrative".

He sees the fact that the three-star general serving as the Republicans' chief lawyer on the Benghazi committee said that the military acted properly and did all it could to respond to Benghazi...and dismisses it by calling it a "narrative".

But I'm not surprised anymore - these days, actual things like "evidence" and "facts" mean nothing to the Right.

You know that works both ways. Your new narrative implies it doesn't.

Sure he can.

While Obama had limited experience with government which showed in his interactions with Congress, Trump has ZERO experience. Congress won't like him passing down decrees from on high even more than they did with Obama.

Sure he can.

While Obama had limited experience with government which showed in his interactions with Congress, Trump has ZERO experience. Congress won't like him passing down decrees from on high even more than they did with Obama.

Give Trump a Democratic Congress.

As bad as Obama is....yes he can do worse. I didn't think we could do worse than Clinton, then we got Bush. Then I didn't think that we could do worse than Bush and we got Obama

There's always a "worse" option.

Trump? Worse than BO? LMAO. I seriously doubt that. The only way we can suffer a worse fate than BO would be to elect The Queen of Corruption, or Comrade BS, then I would agree, we could do worse.

Trump? Worse than BO? LMAO. I seriously doubt that. The only way we can suffer a worse fate than BO would be to elect The Queen of Corruption, or Comrade BS, then I would agree, we could do worse.

Trump is a spoiled, loudmouth braggart with no understanding of government, diplomacy, or international politics. It's easy for him to be much worse than Obama and to drag us all down with him. Hillary is not really all that better. She'll continue is the policies of the status quo. The main party has put up some stinkers yet again. It's why the LP candidate is polling at about 10% currently.

Trump is a spoiled, loudmouth braggart with no understanding of government, diplomacy, or international politics.

Irrelevant. BO didn't know jack when he was elected. And so what. Even is Trump is "spoiled," who gives a crap? I want someone in there that loves my country and will not purposely piss on it. Is that too much to ask?

It's easy for him to be much worse than Obama and to drag us all down with him.

It's easy for him to be much, much better than BO. All he has to do is...nothing. Just sit there and resist ****ting on the country. LOL

Back
Top Bottom