• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"A call for American Renewal"; a call to make the Republican Party Survive Trumpism

He had no chance of a second term. He never got above 50% approval and his economy was already lagging behind Obama’s pre pandemic on top of EXPLODING the deficit and debt.

Sadly and amazingly, that's wrong. If not for the pandemic it looks likely trump would have been re-elected, which would be the most shameful and harmful election in our country's history IMO. Just a few close elections swung it to Biden - 90,000 votes could have changed the result.

I think the only things that will come to light will be financial crimes or his attempted coup and being found guilty or not, it won't change his true believer's minds. They already know he's a lying, cowardly, xenophobic, narcissistic, racist who brags about grabbing women. Most knew all that before he was elected and I doubt more of his sick personality/acts will be exposed. It's, 'the ends justifies the means' thing, the Trumpists just don't care as long as he delivers what they want; conservative judges, more guns, treating Mexicans like shit, etc., etc...

I agree with all that except the extent to which you believe he'll be exposed. I believe undeniable evidence eventually finds a career criminal.

Take it or leave it. You are being played for a fool. Most honest thing I can tell you.
Anonymous internet dude says I am a fool. Chilling.

I bet you believed the media when they pushed Russia collusion 24/7 for 2+ years? Now they are pushing another lie. Who is the fool?

I'm with you on this. People don't want to talk about massive voter fraud in Texas, Florida and indeed throughout the rural midwest in 2020. All those black vans dumping Trump ballots in church ballot boxes after the polling locations closed... blue states such as TX and FL suddenly turning red late into the evening of November 3.... these fools who think Trump only lost by ~9 million votes are going to be truly ashamed in a few months when all the illegal votes are identified and we learn he lost by 17 million instead. You and I, buddy, at least we know the truth.
When your narrative is backed up by...oh...like 3000+ affidavits, then get back to me.

What exactly does legally rigged mean? That is an oxymoron. The super delegates had nothing to do with Bernie losing either time. You are fascinated by the illegally hacked Russian material aren't you. The 2016 general election was ILLEGALLY rigged and you were a part of it. Sulking mad as hares Bernie supporters actually gave Trump his victory in the 3 Blue States. I doubt they meant to do it but they fell for the ruse made by Russian trolls and more voted for Trump than his margin of victory in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin. I'd say they got back at Hillary big time and Putin could not have been happier. They have to be at least a little embarrassed to have fallen for this....
Sad to watch Bernie Sanders abandon his revolution. We welcome all voters who want to fix our rigged system and bring back our jobs.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
July 26, 2016

https://www.newsweek.com/bernie-sanders-trump-2016-election-654320
Newsflash - Russia's GDP is about the size of NY. Russia spent like 100k trying to influence the election. If they were successful, then the DNC are idiots for spending a billion+ when they could have just hired Russia and won in a landslide. Obama, Mueller, a number of other Trump haters all agreed Russia didn't cause a single vote to flip.

I'm against 'saving the Republican Party'. It should go away. The BEST version of that party we could expect today is extremely harmful and plutocratic.

Odd how they don't pay taxes yet grow fatter every year.

It's really hard to sell bullshit narratives when the evidence of our senses is so clear...
You just proved my case. They don't pay taxes now so tax cuts don't mean squat. They get their puppets to write legislation giving them special privileges and a leg up on any competition. The only 'tax' they pay is funding the campaigns of their corrupt pols.

If they were successful, then the DNC are idiots for spending a billion+ when they could have just hired Russia and won in a landslide.

So, you can't think of one reason the Democrats shouldn't 'hire Russia to win'. Oh, Libertarian-Right.

Obama, Mueller, a number of other Trump haters all agreed Russia didn't cause a single vote to flip.

Wrong.

My narrative includes also the 2016 results where TRump AGAIN lost the popular voe. And my "assumptions" about 2020 are based on tons of evidence and court decisions (not the media) which means there are not really assumptions. The narrative which assumes things based on hopes that "in a few months" you will be vindicated is yours.
Too bad popular vote doesn't decide the election. As for 'tons of evidence and court decisions', you do know that almost all of those cases never looked at evidence? That is why the people are pursuing a different route - audits. The 3000+ affiants have not had their day in court but enough people have heard them and are adamant that they need their day in court. The best way to do that right now is audits. 55% of the public thinks audits should be done even if they don't think Trump won. That is because they know that this issue will never go away until their is a full review of what happened on 11/3.

I was with you until the 'Bernie rolled over'.

Bernie did the right thing. And he understands that simply splitting Democrats in two will do nothing but guarantee Republican victories. Progressives need to win by electing more progressives in primaries, not by becoming a third party.
Bernie is weak. He got paid off with a third house.

Bernie supporters, on the other hand, I have some respect for. We tend to agree about the problem. We just disagree about the solution.

"A call for American Renewal"; a call to make the Republican Party Survive Trumpism

The Republican Party doesn't deserve to survive Trumpism. The two-party system is now accepting applications for a viable second option.

So, you can't think of one reason the Democrats shouldn't 'hire Russia to win'. Oh, Libertarian-Right.
It was somewhat tongue in cheek, though HRC did pay for Russian disinfo (aka Steele Dossier) and used that to get the FBI/DOJ to get a FISA on the Trump campaign. Amazing with all the surveillance they had on Trump that they could not come up with anything to derail his campaign.
Uh huh.

When your narrative is backed up by...oh...like 3000+ affidavits, then get back to me.
Wait, you only have 3000+ affidavits? That’s child’s play, we have an order of magnitude more. I even have 4,700 affidavits attesting to the fact that your 3,000 were filed by people with dementia. Further, we also have a transcript and—get this—we’ve read it! By the way, which state do you live in? We have evidence that Trump imported bamboo-derived paper ballots in several states so it’s possible your ballot was fraudulent. #readthetranscript #moreaffadavitsthanSidney #ruralTXfraud #TimPatriotFraud

Amazing with all the surveillance they had on Trump that they could not come up with anything to derail his campaign.

Bull. There was little surveillance; ya, it's shocking that the Republican FBI Director said nothing about the investigation of trump, while he announced the non-issue of an investigation into Hillary just before the election, which experts think was enough to cost her the election.

Too bad popular vote doesn't decide the election. As for 'tons of evidence and court decisions', you do know that almost all of those cases never looked at evidence? That is why the people are pursuing a different route - audits. The 3000+ affiants have not had their day in court but enough people have heard them and are adamant that they need their day in court. The best way to do that right now is audits. 55% of the public thinks audits should be done even if they don't think Trump won. That is because they know that this issue will never go away until their is a full review of what happened on 11/3.

Wasn't it you who made the claim about Trump's popularity? If you now want to shift the goalposts and talk about results, then my response is "too bad conspiracy theories do not decide the elections." The courts evaluated the affidavits and Giuliani tried to present the ones that could most benefit his case and he failed! Biden is your president., so get used to it. I was among the 55%. Audits did take place and the results did not change the elections. The courts reviewed the claims and only idiots have not realized it.

You just proved my case. They don't pay taxes now so tax cuts don't mean squat. They get their puppets to write legislation giving them special privileges and a leg up on any competition. The only 'tax' they pay is funding the campaigns of their corrupt pols.
Ummmm, that's how they get to not pay taxes. Tax cuts. Delivered by their cronies. The ones you vote for. Who screw you for them.

Good thing their propagandists got y'all on lock, huh? You love them.

They do not love you.

What do those affidavits say? Are you really basing your whole argument on affidavits which are totally worthless and consequenceless until they get to court? All this knowing judges from all over the political spectrum laughed the cases out of court? Knowing Trump's lawyers let these affidavits go to waste the second there would have been a consequence for lying?

Also, there has been no reported instances of voter fraud. The biggest story in the history of the nation and not a single reporter or outlet is presenting anything factual in spite of rampant evidence because...why again? Is the media industry so easy to survive these days that everyone can afford to ignore it in the name of...what again?

I am a dirty, dirty liberal and I would report the shit out of it if I had anything credible. I'd be set for life. Are you saying all these journalists are ignoring mountains of evidence out of principle?

The point is: listen to yourself talk.

3000+ affidavits are evidence. It may not be proof, but that is for the public to hear in open trial with cross examinations, not tossed out of court for standing/timing (they were not tossed on merit - the other big media lie you have uncritically repeated). Affiants and others have not yet had their day in court. Until they do, this will never go away. Our country is at stake. 55% of the public seems to acknowledge that and supports audits.

That all the Trump haters on this forum say there is no evidence and yet spend so much time mocking and smearing anyone that puts forward evidence or even asks questions is the tell that you all are deeply worried that Biden didn't really win and that Trump did. That is the real reason you spend so much time fighting audits and fighting anyone who dares question 11/3.
No, 3000 affidavits mean absolutely nothing. They serve only to feed those prone to believe conspiracy theories, which is all this is, kind of like 9/11 was an inside job. The two elements of conspiracy theories is the status quo event could not have happened because...... and here are a bunch of sworn affidavits or expert opinion that back that up. Go to a 9/11 was inside job forum and you will see those two things. It doesn't make it true. Its a logic trap, like the 1=2 proof.

. Now if someone wanted to waste a ton of time, every one of those 3000 affidavits could be dismissed (for one, if they were true, they would be litigated.... but no real attorney is going to proceed and risk their license, because singularly and collectively they are a shame), but no one is going to wast that time because, well its easy to get a lot people to believe passionately about pretty stupid things. Its hard to get those people to grasp the truth once they have invested themselves in the conspiracy. Don't be that guy: you really need to better research this subject matter from legitimate sources. The sourcing you have produced to date is from websites that are known purveyors of conspiracy theories..... but this isn't the main issue here.

Again, my point is about arguing facts. You continue to want to argue beliefs and call them facts. You do not seem to understand the difference. Let's try this: you can believe OJ killed Nicole, but you can not sell it here as a fact. It is not. On debate politics you must accept that OJ has been found innocent, that is a fact. The belief that he is guilty, even if it may be true, is not a fact.

Debate is about arguing a position upon facts. The conspiracy forum is about arguing beliefs. You may be happier there as people will better appreciate what you are trying to say...... here, not so much.

Last edited:

I was for the two previous audits earlier this year within Maricopa County done by certified election auditors, but I have been strongly against the Cyber Ninjas so-called audit. The majority of Americans are not for Cyber Ninjas type audits.

"A Monmouth University poll in June found 57% of Americans see the audits of the 2020 election results as primarily a partisan attempt to undermine valid election results. One in three say these are legitimate efforts to identify possible voting irregularities." Link

I was for the two previous audits earlier this year within Maricopa County done by certified election auditors, but I have been strongly against the Cyber Ninjas so-called audit. The majority of Americans are not for Cyber Ninjas type audits.

"A Monmouth University poll in June found 57% of Americans see the audits of the 2020 election results as primarily a partisan attempt to undermine valid election results. One in three say these are legitimate efforts to identify possible voting irregularities." Link
This was the first time we ever had a nation wide mail in vote, yes, it needs to be audited to insure honest elections. So, these 57% of Americans don't really care if the election contained any fraud, it's okay with them. If there was no fraud then why complain about an audit, it would just prove that the election was on the up and up, what is there to be afraid of.

3000+ affidavits are evidence. It may not be proof, but that is for the public to hear in open trial with cross examinations, not tossed out of court for standing/timing (they were not tossed on merit - the other big media lie you have uncritically repeated). Affiants and others have not yet had their day in court. Until they do, this will never go away. Our country is at stake. 55% of the public seems to acknowledge that and supports audits.

That all the Trump haters on this forum say there is no evidence and yet spend so much time mocking and smearing anyone that puts forward evidence or even asks questions is the tell that you all are deeply worried that Biden didn't really win and that Trump did. That is the real reason you spend so much time fighting audits and fighting anyone who dares question 11/3.

Haven't seen you around lately.

Did you join a militia or something?

Back
Top Bottom