• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A California fire sparked by a gender reveal party has grown to more than 10,000 acres

Luther

Another California Refugee
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
If you didn't feel the need to defend yourself during the last synagogue shooting, I don't know why all liberals would need to defend themselves over the actions of these assholes.

If you didn't feel the need to defend yourself during the last synagogue shooting, I don't know why all liberals would need to defend themselves over the actions of these assholes.

What?......

That's quite a spin you got going?

I'm not sure what you mean by "liberals" and what they have to do with the silly idea of a gender reveal party. Some liberals and some progressives these days believe that parents should not assume the gender of their child and that it is in the mind not the biology - to be discovered later. Gender reveal parties do not belong more to one group than another. In fact, I imagine more conservatives have them since many of them (not all) do not agree with the concept of gender not being determined at or before birth.

I'm not sure what you mean by "liberals" and what they have to do with the silly idea of a gender reveal party. Some liberals and some progressives these days believe that parents should not assume the gender of their child and that it is in the mind not the biology - to be discovered later. Gender reveal parties do not belong more to one group than another. In fact, I imagine more conservatives have them since many of them (not all) do not agree with the concept of gender not being determined at or before birth.

I'm not sure what you mean by "liberals" and what they have to do with the silly idea of a gender reveal party

Then may GOD help you then(LOL)

Why?

Wasn't the use of Fireworks at a GENDER reveal party that started this fire?
You havent shown any evidence "liberals" were responsible for the gender reveal party nor that liberals have more of them.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

You havent shown any evidence "liberals" were responsible for the gender reveal party nor that liberals have more of them.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

You havent shown any evidence "liberals" were responsible for the gender reveal party nor that liberals have more of them

Liberalism is responsible for the Gender reveal party?

One more time?

So what? What does that have to do with liberals having to explain anything? Do you even know what gender reveal party is?

Then may GOD help you then(LOL)

Not sure why god has to help me.
Do you know what a liberal is? What do you mean by liberal (there is no universal definition)
What is your EVIDENCE that "liberals" are having rampant gender reveal parties?

So what? What does that have to do with liberals having to explain anything? Do you even know what gender reveal party is?

Do you even know what gender reveal party is?

The floor is all yours

Explain

Not sure why god has to help me.
Do you know what a liberal is? What do you mean by liberal (there is no universal definition)

Do you think it's more "conservative" driven then?(LOL)

The floor is all yours

Explain

That's not how it works. You made a stupid claim. Now you get to explain why YOU think it makes any sense.

Why?

Wasn't the use of Fireworks at a GENDER reveal party that started this fire?

liberals exclusively use fireworks or have genders?

liberals exclusively use fireworks or have genders?

Liberalism(Gender reveal) has started a devastating fire that has burned more than 10,000 Acres Taco

Do you think it's more "conservative" driven then?(LOL)

I think it is ironic that "liberals" are being blamed for gender reveal parties when many of them don't even believe gender can be known before or at birth.

I'm not sure gender reveal parties are more prevalent in any particular group. How would we know?

The entire concept is absurd. What they are revealing is the sex of the baby.

a gender reveal party is an event at which you find out the sex of the kid that you're pregnant with. that's hardly liberal by definition. fireworks would be a pretty risky way to do it during fire season, though. also, gathering in groups during a pandemic is not a good idea.

Liberalism(Gender reveal) has started a devastating fire that has burned more than 10,000 Acres Taco

Conservatives dont have gender reveal parties???

Are you freaking kidding???

HAHAHAHAHA

Back
Top Bottom