• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A black man shots himself which triggers more looting.

Well it is called “Target”.

Seriously, the video is infuriating. It’s a nice store and douchebags just start tipping things over for no good reason.

I say handle it as business-as-usual, and just lock their asses up without fanfare.

Systemic racism pulled the trigger you white devil

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What is your definition of systemic racism?
All white people are racist?
All cops are racist?

What is your definition of systemic racism?
All white people are racist?
All cops are racist?
Its not my definition but yes that is how the SJWs define it.

A total collapse of our inner cities is happing like huge tornado struck down. We are seeing shifts in human existence that would’ve otherwise taken decades.

Its not my definition but yes that is how the SJWs define it.

Funny
Two term black president, black Supreme Court Judge, black executives, black doctors, black lawyers, actors, actresses, athletes, politicians, blacks in every occupation just like whites, but the democrats want us to be guilty we are white and believe we are racist.
The democrats do more to divide us by race just in an effort to gain power.

The blacks in power should be talking about the benefits of the family unit and education.

Back
Top Bottom