• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A bit of news the MSM for got to put on

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Everyone knows the left hates talk radio, and social media. The reason of course is they let all the people know what the MSM dont want them to know.

Example-------------The House just finished expanding their House day car center. It costs the taxpayers $12,000,000.

AND---------------------------the pictures of it show a VERY HIGH FENCE around it. You know one of those things that democrats say is worthless at the border-------------a fence. Another case where a fence is good for democrat kids, big NOT good for the regular American peoples kids.

The press should ask Pelosi about this and the cost.

Last edited:
Everyone knows the left hates talk radio, and social media. The reason of course is they let all the people know what the MSM dont want them to know.

Example-------------The House just finished expanding their House day car center. It costs the taxpayers $12,000,000.

AND---------------------------the pictures of is show a VERY HIGH FENCE around it. You know one of those things that democrats say is worthless at the border-------------a fence. Another case where a fence is good for democrat kids, big NOT good for the regular American peoples kids.

Yeah, no one is reporting on that...

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/423443-house-opens-day-care-center-in-hopes-to-better-retain-staffers-with-children
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/co...o-open-with-12-million-taxpayer-funded-outlay
https://www.npr.org/2019/01/01/6812...ouse-day-care-will-keep-staff-on-capitol-hill

Did you know a fence can be used to keep kids in, as opposed to keeping people out? It is also not very high, and most adults could climb it without much difficulty.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/423443-house-opens-day-care-center-in-hopes-to-better-retain-staffers-with-children
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/co...o-open-with-12-million-taxpayer-funded-outlay
https://www.npr.org/2019/01/01/6812...ouse-day-care-will-keep-staff-on-capitol-hill

Did you know a fence can be used to keep kids in, as opposed to keeping people out? It is also not very high, and most adults could climb it without much difficulty.

I notice you didnt list NBC---CBS----ABC----CNN----MSNBC. In so many cases it is not what the so called MSM reports, it is what they DONT report.

But aren’t they racist, and immoral. We need it took down now, what horror you democrats will subject these young minds too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I notice you didnt list NBC---CBS----ABC----CNN----MSNBC. In so many cases it is not what the so called MSM reports, it is what they DONT report.

I listed the first 3 sources on google.

But aren’t they racist, and immoral. We need it took down now, what horror you democrats will subject these young minds too.

I certainly have never made the argument that a fence is racist nor immoral. Care to try again, with less fail?

AND---------------------------the pictures of it show a VERY HIGH FENCE around it. You know one of those things that democrats say is worthless at the border-------------a fence. Another case where a fence is good for democrat kids, big NOT good for the regular American peoples kids.

There's a reason for the fence around the House daycare. The daycare center is in America and half of all Americans are evil. The border fence is on the border and immigrants are merely poor, scared and oppressed. They need to be let in freely.

I certainly have never made the argument that a fence is racist nor immoral. Care to try again, with less fail?

Good, we can put you down for supporting a wall, thanks

The effectiveness of a physical barrier at keeping people out is inversely proportional to a number of things, one of which is its length. The Romans, the Ming, the French, and the Athenians all come to mind as people who learned that lesson the hard way. I have a high fence around my yard, and I don't much worry about people coming over it, because I and my dogs can watch all parts of it at once. If I had several acres, I'd have to worry about it more. If I had a mile worth of fence, I could be virtually assured that someone would breach it at some point. And if I had some 3500 miles, I'd think that would be virtually irrelevant.

Last edited:
Good, we can put you down for supporting a wall, thanks

I support using walls where walls are the most effective solution to a problem. Keeping small children in an enclosed area, walls work great. Using a wall to keep adults from crossing hundreds of miles of open space, not so much. PROTIP: it helps to think before you post.

OMG This was painful to read. Why do all Trump supporters talk liek dis???

Wow! Did it hurt when you pulled that, ahem, "logic" out of your ass?

I noticed that you don't seem to know what MSM actually is. I noticed too that you seem to have little to no knowledge of the viewing, listening or reading habits of political demographics.

Love the "logic" you used comparing kindergarten fences to policed international border walls. :roll:

Who "for got" got what for why? Huh? Wow you must be one angry pink ball of fury!:2rofll:

I support using walls where walls are the most effective solution to a problem. Keeping small children in an enclosed area, walls work great. Using a wall to keep adults from crossing hundreds of miles of open space, not so much. PROTIP: it helps to think before you post.

Are the Obamas keeping children in, is Israel keeping their kids in, how bout the Vatican? Maybe you need to do some thinking

So you think because a daycare put a fence around it's playground to keep the kids in, and made it high enough to prevent someone from grabbing a kid and running, that this justifies spending $5b on a small portion of Trump's border wall?

You really need to change your name, because that's the most blatant case of false advertising I've ever seen.

Have you ever been associated with daycare? From your post it doesn't sound like it. To keep toddlers in place from wandering off it would only take a regular chain link fence no more than three feet high. But now due to other threats like divorced parents where the one without custody wants to kidnap their own kid or the demented in our society who prey on little children or those in our society who would kidnap a child of someone for a ransom the fences have grown in height. Now at most daycares you are met with bulletproof glass at the entrance. You have to buzz in and identify yourself. Then before they will let you in, they ask for identification of who you say you are and if you are in their records as someone who the parent has given authority to pickup the child. If not you do not get in and the parent in custody is called.

According to border patrol, walls do work in certain areas of the border and it is those who put it on the line to protect the border that are calling for needed barriers in certain locations and replacements in areas where the barriers are inadequate. .

The effectiveness of a physical barrier at keeping people out is inversely proportional to a number of things, one of which is its length. The Romans, the Ming, the French, and the Athenians all come to mind as people who learned that lesson the hard way. I have a high fence around my yard, and I don't much worry about people coming over it, because I and my dogs can watch all parts of it at once. If I had several acres, I'd have to worry about it more. If I had a mile worth of fence, I could be virtually assured that someone would breach it at some point. And if I had some 3500 miles, I'd think that would be virtually irrelevant.

You'd think this is something one wouldn't have to explain, but here we are.

How can the left hate social media when the left created it? Another con who doesn’t have a clue about the left.

According to border patrol, walls do work in certain areas of the border and it is those who put it on the line to protect the border that are calling for needed barriers in certain locations and replacements in areas where the barriers are inadequate. .

A beginning of sanity, thank you.

What I don't understand is why won't Trump produce the evidence from reputable sources that demonstrates spending $5b on a small portion of his wall is a cost effective strategy for limiting illegal immigration and drug smuggling? I suspect that it is because he has zero evidence that it will be cost effective, and that he is simply talking out of his ass like he does on every other topic. What do you think?

Ah, so you ADMIT it! A wall COULD keep out illegal immigrants. Unaccompanied toddler illegal immigrants, but still.

;)

Love the "logic" you used comparing kindergarten fences to policed international border walls. :roll:

If you google images of a "fence", you will also see images of a wall. Checkmate!

There's a reason for the fence around the House daycare. The daycare center is in America and half of all Americans are evil. The border fence is on the border and immigrants are merely poor, scared and oppressed. They need to be let in freely.

How many are you inviting to come and live with you.

A beginning of sanity, thank you.

What I don't understand is why won't Trump produce the evidence from reputable sources that demonstrates spending $5b on a small portion of his wall is a cost effective strategy for limiting illegal immigration and drug smuggling? I suspect that it is because he has zero evidence that it will be cost effective, and that he is simply talking out of his ass like he does on every other topic. What do you think?

Just Hanging in the last couple of days Trump has been making the case by allowing those officers on the border and those in charge at DHS to speak to the American people and make the case. Trump listened to the people in charge and turned away from wanting a concrete wall because the border patrol said they needed a type of barrier that would allow them to see what was going on on the other side. They also said it needed to be 30 ft in height. They have already specified where this fencing needs to be erected. So much of the border is fenced with panels of fencing that is short in height and does not allow border patrol to see what is going on behind the barrier. There have also been experts on drones out there shooting down the idea that this was some kind of answer to border safety. They basically said unless you arm those drones to be a deterrent they are not the answer. Right now we have 2000 estimated daily trying to come across our border. It is truly a crisis.

Back
Top Bottom