• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A Biden Jibberdidash Malarkeyism

Awww, was you sad at your thread fail?

15032311_249730465446063_4713930763980649367_n.jpg

Odd you post the Left’s favorite hors d'oeuvres in a political thread.

Why?

Translation into normal human American:

images

Why do Leftists, like feral children... often fling their favorite hors d'oeuvres at the police?

Then you better not vote for him. The rest of us don't fall for that malarkey and when you see him wipe the floor with Trump in the debates you will know what I mean.

ROTFLOL... the only things that will be wiped from the floor drug the debate is Biden’s drool, and your favorite hors d'oeuvres and accompanying drink... should he not be sporting his Depends.

Have you seen your candidate? It is nothing but stumbles and verbal gaffes.

Rrrright... and you’re ignoring his long record Of accomplishments in a short time.

He’s opened the belly of the beast... can’t wait for the remainder of the gutting.

You thought the Leftist squealing was wretched up until now... ROTFLOL... the next 4-years is going to be a symphony of absolute Leftist agony. Must say... I’ve enjoyed the First Concerto Trump... but No. 2 will be even sweeter.

Rrrright... and you’re ignoring his long record Of accomplishments in a short time.

What accomplishments? Define what an accomplishment is, and name them. I dare you.

He’s opened the belly of the beast... can’t wait for the remainder of the gutting.

Yes Trump did.. his town hall was a disaster.

ROTFLOL... the only things that will be wiped from the floor drug the debate is Biden’s drool, and your favorite hors d'oeuvres and accompanying drink... should he not be sporting his Depends.

73140963.jpg

ROTFLOL... ahhh.. consensus has long been... Carter as worst POTUS in modern times...until The Most Corrupt President in US History...Obama... crapped the office full.

Obama... 8-years and has zero legacy... except corruption and support for terrorists like Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Obama’s legacy... reduced to a pen set, and a load of corruption.
Montblanc-Tester-Set-3.jpg

Trump blamed the "teleprompter" when he said the North took over the airports in the civil war.

Without a teleprompter during the town hall meeting President Trump had a great line about the CV19. , "“And you’ll develop, like, a herd mentality,”"

what happened to herd immunity. Guess one needs to be a stable genius, that is really mentality. :lamo

Trump blamed the "teleprompter" when he said the North took over the airports in the civil war.

Without a teleprompter during the town hall meeting President Trump had a great line about the CV19. , "“And you’ll develop, like, a herd mentality,”"

what happened to herd immunity. Guess one needs to be a stable genius, that is really mentality. :lamo

Forgetting what words mean is a sign of dementia. Trump's is getting worse by the day. Just look at what he said today. It makes no sense.

In a breathtaking spell of propagandizing, a President who has no medical expertise and has incessantly downplayed the emergency, bulldozed into the White House Briefing Room to kneecap one of the nation's top health officials, Dr. Robert Redfield. The head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention had told lawmakers it could be fall 2021 before there are sufficient vaccine stocks to allow normal life to resume. He also said masks work.
"I think he got the message maybe confused," the President said of the vaccine comments and added that Redfield "didn't understand the question" on masks -- even though the doctor's answers had been clearly considered and carefully worded.

Trump's not bothering to hide his political interference in vaccine push - CNNPolitics

Last edited:

Are you arguing that Joe is justified in having to use a teleprompter to answer questions from town hall members?

Because Trump made an error without one?

Pretty weak argument, Mike.

Are you arguing that Joe is justified in having to use a teleprompter to answer questions from town hall members?

Because Trump made an error without one?

Pretty weak argument, Mike.

Just making the point that BOTH use aids in speeches.

Supporter like you ignore Trump's gaffs. Latest one that is great was talking about CV19 and we will eventually get , "herd mentality".
oops, what he was looking for was immunity. But, hey, he is after all a "stable genius"

Just making the point that BOTH use aids in speeches.

Missing the point altogether...

Dementia Joe uses them to conduct scripted interviews... which aren’t interviews at all.

In the following vid... Biden spokesman... Anus Face... refuses to answer a simple question... for obvious reasons. Because Biden uses a telepromteur to get him through his scripted interviews.

Where did Anus Face go... I wanted to see that rectal aperture often as he did such an awesome job of revealing his candidate is incompetent.

Last edited:
Missing the point altogether...

Dementia Joe uses them to conduct scripted interviews... which aren’t interviews at all.

In the following vid... Biden spokesman... Anus Face... refuses to answer a simple question... for obvious reasons. Because Biden uses a telepromteur to get him through his scripted interviews.

Where did Anus Face go... I wanted to see that rectal aperture often as he did such an awesome job of revealing his candidate is incompetent.

Missing the point.

I am not going to waste time posting vids showing the number of speaking errors done by President Trump.

As far as dementia. Provide a medical report that states Biden has it or we can say your claim is bs.

Just making the point that BOTH use aids in speeches

???

When has Trump used a teleprompter to answer questions at a town hall event?

Big difference.

Your herd mentality example involves Trump
NOT using a teleprompter. I don’t follow.

It counters your point. At least Trump isn’t afraid to answer questions off the cuff, even if he, at age 74, says “mentality” instead of “immunity”.

Joe makes statements such as “I am a Democratic caucus” and “Keep your record players on at night” that show a complete break from reality. Not just a vocabulary issue.

Last edited:
???

When has Trump used a teleprompter to answer questions at a town hall event?

Big difference.

Your herd mentality example involves Trump
NOT using a teleprompter. I don’t follow.

It counters your point. At least Trump isn’t afraid to answer questions off the cuff, even if he, at age 74, says “mentality” instead of “immunity”.

Joe makes statements such as “I am a Democratic caucus” that show a complete break from reality.

True, Trump gives answers off the cuff. All which the majority of it is bs.

True, Trump gives answers off the cuff. All which the majority of it is bs.

At least we know it’s him speaking.

Rather than someone else instructing him in what to say.

Teleprompter Joe doesn’t even have the sense not to say out loud “Move it down,” advertising the fact that he needs a teleprompter to answer questions from town hall members.

At least we know it’s him speaking.

Rather than someone else instructing him in what to say.

Teleprompter Joe doesn’t even have the sense not to say out loud “Move it down,” advertising the fact that he needs a teleprompter to answer questions from town hall members.

Except when he reads his answer in his speeches. Can you prove Trump writes all his speeches himself? He goes into his monotone mode as if it is the first time he has read/seen the material.

and Yes, Trump is great at reading and speaking using a teleprompter. You know reading along and saying during the civil war airports were taken.

Many politicians uses aids when giving presentations. If one wants to poke fun at Biden go for it. Just don't give Trump a free ride for his gaffs.

Yes, she did, and you again include no link to support your post, a disservice to readers.

Clinton: My 'skin crawled' in debate with Trump - CNN Video
50341056517_887ff7eb12_h.jpg

The Clinton argument that Trump followed her around the stage is the type of bull**** that only people like you could fall for. He was standing at his lectern the entire time. It was Clinton who walked over to his side of the stage and stood in front of him . Just goes to show that you guys will fall for anything.

The Clinton argument that Trump followed her around the stage is the type of bull**** that only people like you could fall for. He was standing at his lectern the entire time. It was Clinton who walked over to his side of the stage and stood in front of him . Just goes to show that you guys will fall for anything.

"The Clinton argument"? Yes, reality does has have a "liberal" bias.

You must live in a hermetically sealed container. I watched the debates, I viewed the cultural backlash to the Putin puppet's creep show.
I'm guessing you perceive no humor in Mr. Baldwin's repeated "dead on" performances. I guess you have to perceive something totally different about Trump's loathsomeness than the clear majority of Americans.... I invite you to reply with a claim that Lorn Michael's world famous writers and cast of SNL were inventing what happened, which you seem to be accusing me of doing!

That debate followed one week after Trump was quoted in newspapers, saying.:

These SIX Comments Prove Joe Biden Can’t Be President - Page 10 - Mom Confessions

These SIX Comments Prove Joe Biden Can't Be President ...Mom Confessions - Index page › ... › News & Politics
May 6, 2019 - Not Found - The New York Times . ... Please stop embarrassing yourself like this ... Trump says about some actress he met in Palm Beach “I moved on her like a bitch”. “Tried to f**k her.” “Now she has fake tits, etc etc”.

Trump pulled the "rip cord" on the GRU stolen Podesta emails and then "doubled down" at the debate that followed.

In fairness, Trump had been outed as a world record level creep, so he had little to lose.

BuzzFeed News | Breaking News | Original Reporting | News Analysis › da-dun-da-dun-da-dun
Oct 16, 2016 - Then Kate McKinnon as Hillary Clinton was spot on, trying to relate to voters at the town hall debate. "We're bonding already.".

Saturday Night Live: Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump stalks ...The Independent | US | Latest news and features | US, UK and worldwide news › Culture › TV & Radio › News
Oct 16, 2016 - The sketch also saw the return of Kate McKinnon's magnificent Clinton ... SNL also took ample aim at Trump's seeming stalking of Clinton ...

Watch: SNL's ruthless 2nd debate pits Donald Trump against ...Vox - Understand the News › snl-trump-debate-cold-open
Oct 16, 2016 - Donald Trump has had a disastrous week. ... Going to the well that is Alec Baldwin's spot-on Donald Trump and Kate McKinnon's always entertaining ... complete with Jaws music as a score for Trump lurking around the stage.

Last edited:
Except when he reads his answer in his speeches. Can you prove Trump writes all his speeches himself? He goes into his monotone mode as if it is the first time he has read/seen the material.

and Yes, Trump is great at reading and speaking using a teleprompter. You know reading along and saying during the civil war airports were taken.

Many politicians uses aids when giving presentations. If one wants to poke fun at Biden go for it. Just don't give Trump a free ride for his gaffs.

Using a teleprompter for speeches is extremely common.

Having to use a teleprompter to answer voters’ questions is ridiculous. And not something any politician would require, unless they were not all there mentally.

Using a teleprompter for speeches is extremely common.

Having to use a teleprompter to answer voters’ questions is ridiculous. And not something any politician would require, unless they were not all there mentally.

I have two words for you. "herd mentality"

Biden’s stumbles and verbal gaffes while speaking in front of a live audience is a huge concern to the DNC. The debates are just a couple of weeks away from starting. There’s a strong possibility that Biden will contract the coronavirus and won’t be able to
Participate.

That's an interesting point -- what happens if Biden croaks from Covid before the election? Who would be the nominee?

Back
Top Bottom