• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

95% of Marines uncomfortable serving with openly gay troops

Civil rights does not apply to religion

Really? Civil and political rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Civil rights include the ensuring of peoples' physical integrity and safety; protection from discrimination on grounds such as physical or mental disability, gender, religion, race, national origin, age, or sexual orientation; and individual rights such as the freedoms of thought and conscience, speech and expression, religion, the press, and movement.

The issue is their civil rights, not the homophobic fantasies of the unenlightened.

Homophobic fantasies? What the hell are you talking about?

Good for you but thats not the real world

It is the real world. Not only did I experience it, but so did everyone else on my ship during the time I was on it. What exactly do you think wasn't real about it?

You don't even have evidence to support your position. All you have is what you think might happen, nothing more.

No matter what it looks like DADT is a dead issue in the lame duck congress............

Back
Top Bottom