• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

925 Quarantined for Covid. Is This a Successful School Reopening?

Oh plueeze - liberals wouldn't listen to our president regardless what he said.

I'm sure you believe windmills cause cancer and his inauguration crowd was huge.

See the rest of us, in a wonderful place called reality, don't listen to a guy who continuously lies and makes false claims. Especially a reality TV show host who has no medical experience - despite his claim he has a natural instinct for it.

I'm sure you believe windmills cause cancer and his inauguration crowd was huge.

See the rest of us, in a wonderful place called reality, don't listen to a guy who continuously lies and makes false claims. Especially a reality TV show host who has no medical experience - despite his claim he has a natural instinct for it.

I know, doctors "couldn't believe" how much Trump 'knew' about Coronavirus-(according to he-who-must-be-obeyed). I bet they're still shaking their heads in stunned silence at the shock of encountering such brilliance. In fact I wouldn't be surprised to see them resigning in droves, embarrassed by how little they know...

I said countywide not countrywide.

holy crap. you really don't know that tons of schools haven't opened?

let's go to that Republican stronghold in the South. North Carolina...

NC K-12 school reopening to be in-person or virtual during COVID-19

"The date is certain. On August 17, North Carolina public schools will begin the 2020-21 school year.

But much else about the start of school remains unsettled as districts consider an array of options for safely teaching 1.4 million K-12 students during a pandemic that may linger into the fall."

seriously dude. do you really not know what's happening with public (and private) schools across the country?

holy crap. you really don't know that tons of schools haven't opened?

let's go to that Republican stronghold in the South. North Carolina...

NC K-12 school reopening to be in-person or virtual during COVID-19

"The date is certain. On August 17, North Carolina public schools will begin the 2020-21 school year.

But much else about the start of school remains unsettled as districts consider an array of options for safely teaching 1.4 million K-12 students during a pandemic that may linger into the fall."

seriously dude. do you really not know what's happening with public (and private) schools across the country?
Again, I said county, not country. South Carolina and North Carolina aren't in Paulding County, Ga.

Oh plueeze - liberals wouldn't listen to our president regardless what he said.

Hi!

While not a liberal, I do listen to what President of the United States of America Donald Trump says.

July 19th, 2020, on a program that aired on national TV, President Trump said,

“We’re signing a health care plan within two weeks, a full and complete health care plan that the Supreme Court decision on DACA gave me the right to do.”

He added,

"We're going to sign an immigration plan, a healthcare plan, and various other plans. Nobody will have done what I'm doing in the next four weeks."

That was on 7/19/2020. Today's 8/13/2020. Big stuff's about to happen. Really big stuff. President Donald Trump said it will.

Regards, stay safe 'n well. Remember the Big 3: masks, hand washing and physical distancing.

Last edited:
Again, I said county, not country. South Carolina and North Carolina aren't in Paulding County, Ga.

again, places like NC haven't opened public schools yet.

are you actually reading the links? do you really think that almost all (which i guess is what you think) public schools nationwide are open in person?

again, places like NC haven't opened public schools yet.

are you actually reading the links? do you really think that almost all (which i guess is what you think) public schools nationwide are open in person?
You must not be from the US, so let me explain this better.

Counties are parts of states. Paulding County is part of the State of Georgia. All public schools in Paulding County are open. What's going in in the State of North Carolina has no bearing on the numbers we're getting for Paulding County, GA.

You must not be from the US, so let me explain this better.

Counties are parts of states. Paulding County is part of the State of Georgia. All public schools in Paulding County are open. What's going in in the State of North Carolina has no bearing on the numbers we're getting for Paulding County, GA.

okay, so you're backing off your claim (which was really a question) of...

Which schools haven't opened?

it that correct?

925 Quarantined for Covid. Is This a Successful School Reopening? | New York Times

A suburban Atlanta county opened its schools amid controversy and a growing case count, previewing a difficult national back-to-school season.

merlin_175508088_61155bfd-1e33-457a-b4cb-a784bd2ff341-threeByTwoSmallAt2X.jpg

I really don't know how someone views 925 Cherokee County school district students quarantined for COVID a "rousing success".

So this was a Hasty reopening?

Back
Top Bottom