• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

92% of Afghans Never Heard of the 9/11 Attacks

Never mind, they have plenty of friends willing to keep it on the front burner.....

europe911.jpg

Nice chaps these anti-war protestors!

Never mind, they have plenty of friends willing to keep it on the front burner.....

europe911.jpg

kkk.jpg

Nice chaps these White Supremacests.

Yet another attempt at riling up anti-Islam sentiment.

Tactic Used in Publics post:

Show scawy pictuwe of deh scawy muslims and my job is done!

Let me tell you something. I hate some of the population in England that spits on the flag, that takes all the benefits of British Life, and then turns around and calls it a piece of ****, and they hate it.

You don't like it? **** off.

But I will never, ever use that as an excuse to rile up racial hatred. There are many muslims who are proud to be British, and I will not take away their pride, and my honor but painting everyone of a particular race or creed, as something that individuals choose to do, rather then a collective conspiracy you believe exists.

You're irrational fear can only point to the fact that you simply don't understand. To fear, means not to know. Perhaps if you ever had a muslim friend, or perhaps a muslim paramedic saved your life... if the bad always means so much... why can't the good mean something too?

All this negativey about a people, that for sure have their problems and flaws as we do. But painting them all the same way... is what starts a chain of events, that will make our children sick... and guilty.

europe911.jpg

Not only that if you read the RAW data of that picture in Photoshop the picture itself does not register to any kidn of camera, suggsting it could have been (and looks anyways) altered to say that. Give me a picture of you and in 10 seconds flat I could put anti-American garb all over you!

No need for the Truther-style conspiracy theory old chap, incredulous as all this is. All this really did happen in London, where Muslims went into a usual state of critical mass.

Isllam2.jpg

You think they'd be sent packing, but no. Our scumbag politicians even REFUSED to hold an enquiry into the July 7 bombings (our equivilent of 9/11) in case it UPSET these people!

ISLAM_-_UK.jpg

The Religion of Peace....

_41293738_protest203.jpg

'Course, it's never their fault....

vert.london1.ap.jpeg

All that Peace makes me hanker after a nice slice of Islam right now!

prepareforholocaust.ap.gif

Etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: mpg
Tactic Used in Publics post:

Show scawy pictuwe of deh scawy muslims and my job is done!

Again we have the emotional hyperbole, complete with what perhaps could be some kind of impersonation which wouldn't get past a 5 year old.

The likes of the KKK aren't following the original and authentic tenets of Christianity. If they did, there'd be no huge Christian devotees amongst Africans and African-Americans.

However, extremist Muslims are following their religion's authentic tenets. Just read the Koran as I have and you'll see right away.

But I will never, ever use that as an excuse to rile up racial hatred.

Islamics belong to no special race, much as some of them (and the likes of our Trevor Phillips) may wish so. Nazi Party members have felt the same urges, with both groups killing huge numbers of Jews by order of their leaders to 'prove' their superiority!

Last edited:
When reproved for posting inflammatory hatefilled photoshopped pictures, reply with a random handful of similar puke, as it's all you have to argue with.

Last edited:
You're irrational fear can only point to the fact that you simply don't understand. To fear, means not to know. Perhaps if you ever had a muslim friend, or perhaps a muslim paramedic saved your life... if the bad always means so much... why can't the good mean something too?

All this negativey about a people, that for sure have their problems and flaws as we do. But painting them all the same way... is what starts a chain of events, that will make our children sick... and guilty.

Lets see...the picture (based on the light bulb, tie, popcorn on the ceiling, etc) is from circa...what...1960? Not that they werent a bunch of evil pricks but by that time fairly impotent evil pricks. And while it is ALWAYS fun to try to shame others based on some completely unassociated ignorant bastages, we CAN with fair certainty, say that it has been at least a few decades since Klansmen flew hijacked planes into buildings, or slaughtered christian schoolgirls for the crime of not being Muslim, or any of the daily number of terrorist attacks around the world perpetrated by radical Islamists. Sure...those KKK gujys were assholes (and ya know...Im pretty sure Australia, New Zealand, Europe, etc has THEIR fair share of racists and hatemongers)...but to use that as your justification for sticking your head in...umm..well...lets just say...the sand...and pretend radical islamists around the world do NOT pose a DAILY threat to others INCLUDING Islamists is just plain foolish. Oh....I know...its OH so PC...but foolish nonetheless.

Again we have the emotional hyperbole, complete with what perhaps could be some kind of impersonation which wouldn't get past a 5 year old.

The likes of the KKK aren't following the original and authentic tenets of Christianity. If they did, there'd be no huge Christian devotees amongst Africans and African-Americans.

However, extremist Muslims are following their religion's authentic tenets. Just read the Koran as I have and you'll see right away.

Islamics belong to no special race, much as some of them (and the likes of our Trevor Phillips) may wish so. Nazi Party members have felt the same urges, with both groups killing huge numbers of Jews by order of their leaders to 'prove' their superiority!

I can post a few racist Tea Party signs, lots of signs from KKK rallies... WHITE PEOPLE ARE SCARY! D:

When reproved for posting inflammatory hatefilled photoshopped pictures, reply with a random handful of similar puke, as it's all you have to argue with.

I go to sleep for a few hours, safe in the knowledge I can rely on a frothy brew of leftist hate to wake me up!

Those pictures were not Photoshopped. Get the point.

I can post a few racist Tea Party signs, lots of signs from KKK rallies... WHITE PEOPLE ARE SCARY! D:

Cack-handed moral equivilence there. See my above post.

And besides, a lot of what leftists claim are racist isn't, so I very much doubt they've got the genuine body of evidence they claim they carry on their backs like martyrs.

WACISM AND PWEJUDICE:

racist_baby_newsweek.jpg

Let's make room for the truth.....

Racist_Baby_Redux.jpg

Oh Leftards, why are you such tits?!

3932000863_e8fe091b18.jpg

Last edited:
More incoherant ranting from you RoP.

Never actually adressing anyones post in a sensible manner.

it really doesnt surprise me that 92% dont know why we are fighting in Afg. lots dont have T.V. radio, prob wouldnt recieve news anyway, surelythey have been told we are the evil zionist picking on such inncocent people, all we want is there oil, blah, blah, blah,

More incoherant ranting from you RoP.

Never actually adressing anyones post in a sensible manner.

More invalidation and smear from you Jetboogieman.

Never actually having it cross your mind that people with genuinely alternative points of view just may have a point sometimes.

Never actually disproving either!

More invalidation and smear from you Jetboogieman.

Never actually having it cross your mind that people with genuinely alternative points of view just may have a point sometimes.

Never actually disproving either!

You hate Muslims. We get that. What is there to prove?

Ah, conjecture. Negates the need for real rebuttal of any kind.

As you say, we got that!

Ah, conjecture. Negates the need for real rebuttal of any kind.

As you say, we got that!

Um. Dude.

You were called out, for simply posting pictures of people holding signs and ranting.

You didn't actually address ANYTHING I said in my first post in this thread, and you're talking about "actual rebuttals"

Pathetic.

You were called out, for simply posting pictures of people holding signs and ranting.

The accusation was that the picture was faked. It wasn't, with more provided from the same round of Muslim demos. It's not my fault if you can't take it.

Living in denial.

Pathetic.

You said it dude!

Reactions: mpg
it really doesnt surprise me that 92% dont know why we are fighting in Afg. lots dont have T.V. radio, prob wouldnt recieve news anyway, surelythey have been told we are the evil zionist picking on such inncocent people, all we want is there oil, blah, blah, blah,

THANK YOU. One person actually discusses the real subject rather than being a total asshat. Well yeah you would think they would actually oh I dunno, educate the people there as to the reason and what happened that lead them there.

they cant tell them because they need to hold a neutral position (afghan government) that way when they want to **** on the americans (and they will0 they will look like heroes and again the americans will look like the evil zionists who r so terrible ,,our own government (OBAMA) GETS IN OTHER COUNTRIES AND PRACTICALY CONFIRMS WHAT IAM SAYING HE acts as if we are the problem with everything in the world as well it makes me sick

And you believe every bit of this too, right? No doubt. Oh I love your MODERATE signature.

Did you read the article? Ever watch any documentaries from the area? Anything? Or are you just going to continue to believe that our media doesn't paint the picture a lot better? When we took Afghanistan a few years back did you think that the people were dancing out in the fields and stating the pledge of alligance?

Did you read the article? Ever watch any documentaries from the area? Anything? Or are you just going to continue to believe that our media doesn't paint the picture a lot better? When we took Afghanistan a few years back did you think that the people were dancing out in the fields and stating the pledge of alligance?

No, they certainly weren't dancing in the fields. You could have been shot dead for dancing.

Back
Top Bottom