• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

911 a inside job

Then we're not much of a failure, in the sense that he hasn't been caught.

All I care about, is that the FBI releases the Gas Station footage of the Pentagon's attacker! If we're so certain that it was a plane and that our government isn't hiding a thing, why hide this footage away from the public. I'm positive that government would rather dispel these rumors, as quick as possible.

Re: I guess you believe this too.

stsburns said:
To: http://www.debatepolitics.com/member.php?u=46

I guess you believe in the "JFK Conspiracy", "Landing on the Moon Conspiracy", etc.....

I've read everything on the "9-11 Conspiracy", and it is all just ideas and Theories. NOTHING IS PROVEN!

The small plane theory was an insane conspiracy because alot of the plane will melt on impact. You'll find the whole Pentagon conspriracy of a smaller plane crashing into it bogus, because digital film can be modified! You could have painted a Ferrie into the video, and make a website that it crashed into the Pentagon! :comp: :rofl

Do you still believe it now?

Oh I get it.. if you believe in one Conspiracy or even support the researching into this conspiracy, you AUTOMATICALLY believe the others? Don't generalize people that way!

I found you quite funny actually, if only I knew what a "Ferrie" was then I could possibly take you seriously.
I don't believe it was a plane at all, I believe it could have been the A-3 Sky Warrior, or even a cruise missile.
I'd love for you to show me a single modified video from Bibles videos, I dare you.
Tell me, if there are numerous reports that the supposed Boeing fly 50 feet above cars, then why didn't the cars suffer any damage? You're telling me that the pilot, supposed terrorist, of the plane was classified as a "terrible" pilot could have guided a plane so enormous at such low altitudes, could out fly the worlds best trained pilots, could do a 30 degree turn and smack directly into the Pentagon? You're completely out of your mind.

I recommend anybody who even cares about this, actually opening up their minds and watching these videos.. or doing research of their own.

Arch Enemy said:
Then we're not much of a failure, in the sense that he hasn't been caught.

All I care about, is that the FBI releases the Gas Station footage of the Pentagon's attacker! If we're so certain that it was a plane and that our government isn't hiding a thing, why hide this footage away from the public. I'm positive that government would rather dispel these rumors, as quick as possible.

If they deign this with a response, then the next time some whack job comes up with a theory that they don't respond to, they'll say "Oh, well they released that and not this, it means that this ones true."

Also, I don't know if you guys realize, but all these theories were propagated within the months following 9/11. They're old news now, and few people pay them any attention. There's not much bad publicity to be gotten.

Arch Enemy said:
Oh I get it.. if you believe in one Conspiracy or even support the researching into this conspiracy, you AUTOMATICALLY believe the others? Don't generalize people that way!

I found you quite funny actually, if only I knew what a "Ferrie" was then I could possibly take you seriously.
I don't believe it was a plane at all, I believe it could have been the A-3 Sky Warrior, or even a cruise missile.
I'd love for you to show me a single modified video from Bibles videos, I dare you.
Tell me, if there are numerous reports that the supposed Boeing fly 50 feet above cars, then why didn't the cars suffer any damage? You're telling me that the pilot, supposed terrorist, of the plane was classified as a "terrible" pilot could have guided a plane so enormous at such low altitudes, could out fly the worlds best trained pilots, could do a 30 degree turn and smack directly into the Pentagon? You're completely out of your mind.

I recommend anybody who even cares about this, actually opening up their minds and watching these videos.. or doing research of their own.

And it could have been one of Jesus Christ's God-powered Crucifix missiles that hit the Pentagon too.

It was the plane.

RightatNYU said:
If they deign this with a response, then the next time some whack job comes up with a theory that they don't respond to, they'll say "Oh, well they released that and not this, it means that this ones true."

Also, I don't know if you guys realize, but all these theories were propagated within the months following 9/11. They're old news now, and few people pay them any attention. There's not much bad publicity to be gotten.

NYU, wouldn't you personally feel more satisfied if they released this footage? Which should that without a shadow of a doubt, it was a Boeing and not any of the before mentioned "weapons"?
You're almost correct, most of the information and videos of people questioning these events came moments after the tragic event. Reporters, fire men, and eye-witnesses have all made claims which would support the ideas of the theories.

It's been proven that the cell-phone calls were pretty much scammed, honestly.. how could any one get a good signal from 35,000 up?

RightatNYU said:
And it could have been one of Jesus Christ's God-powered Crucifix missiles that hit the Pentagon too.

It was the plane.

Believe it or not, some 'tard at my school on the day it happened, actually tried to make a joke like that about the situation. He said something along the lines "looks like the second coming of Christ happened, this time into a bunch of buildings".

Pathetic in my humble opinion.

Arch Enemy said:
NYU, wouldn't you personally feel more satisfied if they released this footage? Which should that without a shadow of a doubt, it was a Boeing and not any of the before mentioned "weapons"?
You're almost correct, most of the information and videos of people questioning these events came moments after the tragic event. Reporters, fire men, and eye-witnesses have all made claims which would support the ideas of the theories.

It's been proven that the cell-phone calls were pretty much scammed, honestly.. how could any one get a good signal from 35,000 up?

Not really. So where'd the plane go then, if not into the Pentagon?

And your claim about the cell-phone calls being scammed is completely ludicrous. Yea, the idea that somehow the government knew exactly who was going to be flying, knew who to call, knew what to say, could perfectly copy the voice, and make it seem like that was what happened is completely plausible.

How about you try to tell those family members that that wasn't actually their loved one on the other line, and see the looks they give you. You can't fake phone calls like that.

Couple questions: So if that were the case, how would the phones of the family members have shown the names and numbers of the victims on the plane when they called? And if they were all cellphones, don't you think the calls would have shown up on phone bills. It'd be pretty odd if they all were missing. So they'd need the cooperation of Verizon, T-mobile, and all the other phone companies as well. This conspiracy is getting a little big...

WAIT! MAYBE THATS WHY THE GOV IS LETTING ALL THE PHONE COMPANIES MERGE, TO MAKE IT EASIER TO DO NEXT TIME!

Quick lets make a flash video.

Arch Enemy said:
Believe it or not, some 'tard at my school on the day it happened, actually tried to make a joke like that about the situation. He said something along the lines "looks like the second coming of Christ happened, this time into a bunch of buildings".

Pathetic in my humble opinion.

Eh...people deal with things in different ways.

RightatNYU said:
Not really. So where'd the plane go then, if not into the Pentagon?

And your claim about the cell-phone calls being scammed is completely ludicrous. Yea, the idea that somehow the government knew exactly who was going to be flying, knew who to call, knew what to say, could perfectly copy the voice, and make it seem like that was what happened is completely plausible.

How about you try to tell those family members that that wasn't actually their loved one on the other line, and see the looks they give you. You can't fake phone calls like that.

Couple questions: So if that were the case, how would the phones of the family members have shown the names and numbers of the victims on the plane when they called? And if they were all cellphones, don't you think the calls would have shown up on phone bills. It'd be pretty odd if they all were missing. So they'd need the cooperation of Verizon, T-mobile, and all the other phone companies as well. This conspiracy is getting a little big...

WAIT! MAYBE THATS WHY THE GOV IS LETTING ALL THE PHONE COMPANIES MERGE, TO MAKE IT EASIER TO DO NEXT TIME!

Quick lets make a flash video.

Alright! Now you're talking... now... do you know how to use "Flash"?

Anyways the propaganda.. I mean video showed a new technology created by some government affiliated organization, which could duplicate voices with only 10 seconds of speak, and make them say what ever they want to. You cannot deny the fact that it'd be damn near impossible to so easily connect with your loved ones from 35.000 feet in the air, one of them fellows actually called the Verizon Wireless supervisor.. I found that particularly strange..

Actually, the plane is parked in my drive way, want to party!

RightatNYU said:
Eh...people deal with things in different ways.

But making mockery of this situation is terrible in-deed, I doubt any one the day of Pearl Harbor shouted something like that.

that fact is nyu talks only using his words no proof dose he show.
also you have to look at who made the calls
3 flight attendant
Barbara Olson wife of Solicitor General Theodore Olson at the Justice Department. who makes a call two times
Jeremy Glick not Jeremy Glick, whose father, a Port Authority worker, died in the World Trade Center attack. but the guy who was with lets roll
wait why not call the cops
Mark Bingham who says to him mom Mom, this is Mark Bingham
who talks like that if you call your family they know what the last name is that is how you talk to a stranger
and the famous Todd Beamer Beamer's work forced him to travel up to four times a month, sometimes for as long as a week. He was good at his job, and was on his cell phone constantly.
all the people that called have one thing in common there would be tons of time to fake there phone calls yet the only people who call are these people

if they had that much freedon to know that the pilot and copilot were apparently dead, 2 hijackers were in the cockpit, one was guarding first class and another was guarding 27 passengers at the rear

and made it all the way to the front that is a lot of time for more then only 2 people from the plane to be on there cell phones
i cant walk down the block with out seeing a person on or with a cell phone
and only this small group of people make calls
the more you look the more holes pop up in this story
8:21 a.m.: Betty Ong, a flight attendant on American Airlines Flight 11, calls Vanessa Minter at American Airlines reservations from the seatback phone. "She said two flight attendants had been stabbed, one was on oxygen," said the manager on duty. "A passenger had his throat slashed and looked dead and they had gotten into the cockpit." She identifies the seats of the hijackers and confirms that the plane is descending
8:22 a.m.: Amy Sweeney another flight attendant on American Airlines Flight 11, calls American Airlines ground manager Michael Woodward and speaks calmly to him until the plane crashes
8:50 a.m.: Rich Miles, a manager of United Airlines Chicago system operations center, receives a call from a mechanic at an airline maintenance center in San Francisco that takes in-flight calls from flight attendants about broken items. The mechanic says a female flight attendant from United Airlines Flight 175 just called and said, "Oh my God. The crew has been killed; a flight attendant has been stabbed. We've been hijacked." Then the line went dead.
8:55 a.m.: Barbara Olson, a passenger on American Airlines Flight 77, "allegedly called" her husband, Solicitor General Theodore Olson at the Justice Department. He is watching the WTC news on TV. She tells him, ''they had box cutters and knives. They rounded up the passengers at the back of the plane.'' She asks him, "What should I tell the pilot to do?" She gets cuts off; he calls the Justice Department's command center to alert them of the hijacking. She calls back and says the plane is turning around. She appears to have been the only person on American Airlines Flight 77 to call someone on the ground. Why is she the only person who "allegedly called" from American Airlines Flight 77?"

9:26 a.m.: American Airlines Flight 77 - Passenger, Barbara K. Olson again calls her husband, Solicitor General Theodore Olson at the Justice Department to tell him about the hijacking and to report that the passengers and pilots were held in the back of the plane. Again she is the only person who makes a call from American Airlines Flight 77. Isn’t it very strange that is she the only person to call, not once but twice?

United Airlines Flight 93 - Jeremy Glick, a passenger, calls his wife and describes the hijackers and is informed about the attacks in New York City
9:42 a.m.: United Airlines Flight 93 passenger Mark Bingham calls his mother. "Mom, this is Mark Bingham," he said, nervously. "I want to let you know that I love you. I'm calling from the plane. We've been taken over. There are three men that say they have a bomb."
9:45 a.m. to 9:58 a.m.: United Flight 93 passenger Todd Beamer tries to call his family but gets patched through to a Verizon supervisor. He said that the pilot and copilot were apparently dead, 2 hijackers were in the cockpit, one was guarding first class and another was guarding 27 passengers at the rear of the plane. He said that they have voted to storm the hijackers and the supervisor hears before he hangs up "Are you guys ready? Let's roll."

Last edited:
Well I think we can say with certainty that it was a plane that hit the Pentagon. Good question where the plane and people went if it didn't crash.
Anyone remember Barbara Olsen?

A link to help with eyewitness accounts: (source in link believes govt is peddling missile theory.)
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/9...ewitnesses.html

Well I think we can say with certainty that it was a plane that hit the Pentagon.
Good question where the plane and people went if it didn't crash. Anyone remember Barbara Olsen?

A link to help with eyewitness accounts:
What Really Happened

:spin:
You're telling me that the pilot, supposed terrorist, of the plane was classified as a "terrible" pilot could have guided a plane so enormous at such low altitudes, could out fly the worlds best trained pilots, could do a 30 degree turn and smack directly into the Pentagon? You're completely out of your mind.
:spin:

Ever played Microsoft Flight Simulator? :rofl Some used that game to teach themselves how to fly. The game was nearly outlawed due to the attack. But I guess you were too worried about fake videos, and unproven ideas. :roll:

RightatNYU said:
A plane, weighing 875,000 pounds, almost fully loaded with fuel, hitting an incredibly tall, incredibly thin building at 560 miles per hour. That doesnt seem like it would fall to you? At that speed, the front of the plane was most likely completely obliterated into nothingness.Granted, they had predicted before that it wouldn't, but thats purely theoretical engineering. Nothing like this ever happened before, so the fact that something unexpected happened should be a surprise. Sprinklers wouldn't do a thing..
Of course it seems like it would fall. It seems like the building should have gone down in initial impact doesn't it? Why then did it take... well however long it took (around an hour?) for it to fall? There had to be another facter other that impact and unlevel weight, those would have resutled instantaniously if not only moments later. The theory is that the fires got hot enough to burn through the steel. But if the fires got so hot their, why where they not so hot in the pentagon that they raged out of control? That is my question. I understand the theory of it going down, just not why if that is the case, more of the pentagon was not burned up surrounding the one side of it? The fact that the surrounding area of the building did not go up is what I find inconsistent.
Do you really think that theres a possibility for the hundreds of investigators in this case to all keep their mouths shut about what they found? You don't think that if someone had realized "Hey....the government killed all these people" that they would tell someone?

Completely inplausable.
I agree, it is inplausable. I am not suggesting the investigators were privee to this information and did nothing. I am suggesting that if this was in fact an eloborate scheme, don't you think the clean-up would have been equally eleborate. My contention would be that before any investigators outside the walls of those who were in on it were not allowed to investigate until this evidence was removed. Of course, the big ass explosions probably did a hell of a job of desrtroying any potential evidence too, one might argue.

But they DIDNT say "theres a chance of an attack tomorrow." They said "we have information that at some point there may be an attack." They've been saying the same thing for the past 15 years. There was very little to separate the intelligence on this issue from anything else.
In either case (whether it be Bush's ignoring the information, or intellegence's lack of having any clue that this might be happening) the fact that there was no attempt to prevent certainly (while it in itself does not point to conspiracy) does not support the argument against conspiracy.

You don't have to do any of that to avoid being "fed" news. Getting news from many sources, including some primary, provides enough information to make an educated decision. Certainly more than a flash video on a conspiracy site.
Sorry, but if you weren't there to see it yourself and investigate the evidence yourself, it is all hearsay. Nothing more and nothing less. Not that you cannot believe the news or certain investigators or whoever... but you cannot accept in just based on the fact that it is the news that is covering it. That's why I am willing to suspend judgement until I can take a closer look at all of it myself, through my own research. The fact that we are fed our information is just a part of life. The sooner you can learn to accept that, the quicker you can stop believing that you are any more able to find out the truth than the rest of us.
That's a situation in which facts are created. That doesn't (really) happen in our society, not if you know where to look. That's the reason why I don't just read American news.
It's good that you watch news outside of America. But it's kinda hard to get news about an event that happened in America from countries outside of America without them having to go through some sort of American source, right? And if you really believe that people don't make up facts in the news, I certainly suggest you re evaulate that stance.
You misunderstood what I said. That wasn't the point of the commission, the point was simply to find out what happened. What they concluded is enough to dispel all the rumors.
I didn't actually think that was the case of the 9/11 report, but I was just gonna go with it as it seemed to be what you were saying and I haven't read but pieces and parts of it in the bookstore I work out. So then, we can argue that it is perhaps true that they were not looking for conspiracy at all, therefore why would they find it? It is possible that they ignored some things not even considering to look at them more closely due to not suspecting conspiracy.
Exactly. The people who believe **** like this are the same ones who talk about the "Jew World Empire" etc. Almost all of these conspiracy theorists have some sort of anti-semitic undertones. And, stupid people are more likely to be racist.
In all my life I have yet to believe but one conspiracy theory (JFK... the "magic bullet" is simply over the top) and none of it comes to anti-Semitism. Granted, some racism comes from stupidity. And other racism simply comes from being raised told that different people are lesser over and over again. But I simply do not see how searching to find more convincing answers in a situation like this can be compared to stupidity. Doubt is sometimes a very safe stance to take in some cases. Especially in the case of a government and media who is known to work together and to lie together (again I point to FDR).

sebastiansdreams said:
Of course it seems like it would fall. It seems like the building should have gone down in initial impact doesn't it? Why then did it take... well however long it took (around an hour?) for it to fall? There had to be another facter other that impact and unlevel weight, those would have resutled instantaniously if not only moments later. The theory is that the fires got hot enough to burn through the steel. But if the fires got so hot their, why where they not so hot in the pentagon that they raged out of control? That is my question. I understand the theory of it going down, just not why if that is the case, more of the pentagon was not burned up surrounding the one side of it? The fact that the surrounding area of the building did not go up is what I find inconsistent.

I agree, it is inplausable. I am not suggesting the investigators were privee to this information and did nothing. I am suggesting that if this was in fact an eloborate scheme, don't you think the clean-up would have been equally eleborate. My contention would be that before any investigators outside the walls of those who were in on it were not allowed to investigate until this evidence was removed. Of course, the big ass explosions probably did a hell of a job of desrtroying any potential evidence too, one might argue.

In either case (whether it be Bush's ignoring the information, or intellegence's lack of having any clue that this might be happening) the fact that there was no attempt to prevent certainly (while it in itself does not point to conspiracy) does not support the argument against conspiracy.

Sorry, but if you weren't there to see it yourself and investigate the evidence yourself, it is all hearsay. Nothing more and nothing less. Not that you cannot believe the news or certain investigators or whoever... but you cannot accept in just based on the fact that it is the news that is covering it. That's why I am willing to suspend judgement until I can take a closer look at all of it myself, through my own research. The fact that we are fed our information is just a part of life. The sooner you can learn to accept that, the quicker you can stop believing that you are any more able to find out the truth than the rest of us.

It's good that you watch news outside of America. But it's kinda hard to get news about an event that happened in America from countries outside of America without them having to go through some sort of American source, right? And if you really believe that people don't make up facts in the news, I certainly suggest you re evaulate that stance.

I didn't actually think that was the case of the 9/11 report, but I was just gonna go with it as it seemed to be what you were saying and I haven't read but pieces and parts of it in the bookstore I work out. So then, we can argue that it is perhaps true that they were not looking for conspiracy at all, therefore why would they find it? It is possible that they ignored some things not even considering to look at them more closely due to not suspecting conspiracy.

In all my life I have yet to believe but one conspiracy theory (JFK... the "magic bullet" is simply over the top) and none of it comes to anti-Semitism. Granted, some racism comes from stupidity. And other racism simply comes from being raised told that different people are lesser over and over again. But I simply do not see how searching to find more convincing answers in a situation like this can be compared to stupidity. Doubt is sometimes a very safe stance to take in some cases. Especially in the case of a government and media who is known to work together and to lie together (again I point to FDR).

You've made some pretty solid points. I would respond, but I'm pretty drunk, so instead I'll say have a good night. Peace.

I saw all the videos and read all the texts quite interesting. I believe and it does make sense.

I do remember reading an interesting article on the subject of planned 911. Something that showed that the USA wanted to plan terrorist hits on towers and building and blame the Cubans. I believe the original plan for these types of attacks were designed in the 1960s. For those who have the time Try to find on the net a document called << Northwoods >>. I am searching for it will post the link if i find it. Only problem is that when i read it was not in english.

anyway just wanted to mention that.

By: Atlas

i find that many dont wanna see the truth because they are afraid the people they turn to to protect them seeks to kill them

biblemark1018 said:
i find that many dont wanna see the truth because they are afraid the people they turn to to protect them seeks to kill them

Yea, the government wants us all secretly dead.

RightatNYU said:
Yea, the government wants us all secretly dead.
You know, you better watch it! When you catch on to something like that, you reach tip top on their hit list!

sebastiansdreams said:
You know, you better watch it! When you catch on to something like that, you reach tip top on their hit list!

"Time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade"
-Notorious B.I.G aka Biggie Smalls.

He knew the truth about 9/11, and rapped about it in 1993. The government had him killed in 1997.

Coincidence? I think not.

RightatNYU said:
"Time to get paid, blow up like the World Trade"
-Notorious B.I.G aka Biggie Smalls.

He knew the truth about 9/11, and rapped about it in 1993. The government had him killed in 1997.

Coincidence? I think not.

Wow.....that's really strange...NOT! Please tell me you were being sarcastic. Notorious B.I.G was talking about the first time that Osama Bin Laden bombed the world trade center in 1993. Terrorist cells parked a car in the parking garage of the WTC that was filled with explosives. They detonated the car bomb in an attempt to destroy the building but it did not work. Five people were killed, and i suppose that was all a government conspiracy too. It's one thing to make up crazy conspiracy theories, but its another to do it with wrong information. Although i would buy into the idea that Clinton was trying to harm Americans based on the fact that he did not respond to that bombing of the WTC in 1993 or any other of the multiple terrorist attacks that occurred during his presidency.

countmered33 said:
Wow.....that's really strange...NOT! Please tell me you were being sarcastic. Notorious B.I.G was talking about the first time that Osama Bin Laden bombed the world trade center in 1993. Terrorist cells parked a car in the parking garage of the WTC that was filled with explosives. They detonated the car bomb in an attempt to destroy the building but it did not work. Five people were killed, and i suppose that was all a government conspiracy too. It's one thing to make up crazy conspiracy theories, but its another to do it with wrong information. Although i would buy into the idea that Clinton was trying to harm Americans based on the fact that he did not respond to that bombing of the WTC in 1993 or any other of the multiple terrorist attacks that occurred during his presidency.

I wasn't being sarcastic so much as I was joking...read some of the other responses on this thread if you want to see what I think about this "conspiracy" bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom