• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

9-year-old girl in boys' bathroom angers Howell schools parent

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
A Southwest Elementary School parent said he’s keeping his three sons out of school until the Howell Public Schools Board of Education explains why a girl is using the boys' bathroom.
Matt Stewart said his 9-year-old son informed him Friday that “there was a girl in the bathroom” and the girl was told “to look at the wall” while boys were told to stand closer to the urinals. He said his son indicated the information came from a school staff member.
“I have three children in Southwest Elementary School and they are being humiliated and intimidated,” Stewart said Wednesday. “Our kids are absent from school until there’s a policy in place that keeps them from being humiliated or intimidated. …

Daddy claims his children are being humiliated. Gee, I wonder why?

Oh good, this subject needs as much press and overreaction as possible... :roll:

I'm sure there will be plenty of evidence to back all of this up.

I would be interested in knowing the reason why the girl was permitted to be in there.

I assume she thinks shes a boy? I really don't care about transgender using public bathrooms.. Except in schools. That should, IMO, be divided by sex. As a 9 year old, I would have been petrified to see a female walk in while i'm standing at the urinal or taking a shower after gym class.

in a few years some little boy is going to show her his dingaling, while they're in the bathroom, and she's going to sue the school.

in a few years some little boy is going to show her his dingaling, while they're in the bathroom, and she's going to sue the school.

A voice of experience. :shock:

Y'all don't even have bathrooms in Bagdad, La.

There was a girl in the boys bathroom ?!?!?!?!?

Well, obviously we should just throw them all in prison on the word of a 9 year old over something that isn't a crime !

Ffs...

Daddy claims his children are being humiliated. Gee, I wonder why?

Young boys shouldn't be forced to expose their private parts to girls. It's that simple.

--

It really ticks me off how some adults decided that this is a 'PC matter' and 'gender doesn't exist' so we should all do away with human nature, pretend like it doesn't exist, because they want to suckle some PC Tit.

Last edited:
Young boys shouldn't be forced to expose their private parts to girls. It's that simple.

--

It really ticks me off how some adults decided that this is a 'PC matter' and 'gender doesn't exist' so we should all do away with human nature, pretend like it doesn't exist, because they want to suckle some PC Tit.

Oh FFS. Lighten up. No one is playing show and tell.

Oh, those poor little babies! Is this whining little bitch worried that little girl is going to rape his boys?

While I have no problem allowing adults or perhaps older teens from using the bathroom they identify with. Should we really be allowing young children to go into whatever bathroom they want?

A voice of experience. :shock:

Y'all don't even have bathrooms in Bagdad, La.

that was kind of uncalled for and he isn't off the mark.
as soon as it happens the cops will be called the student will be
arrested and possibly kicked out of school or at least suspended.

the parents will incur visits from law enforcement and everything else.
you might think it is funny but it isn't.

this parent has every right to be upset and mad.
his boys will be punished if she says anything not her.

what a screwed up world we live in because we have to pander to every special cookie out there.

Oh, those poor little babies! Is this whining little bitch worried that little girl is going to rape his boys?

no he is worried that one of these little girls will accuse his boys of exposing himself which if you actually
knew anything about kids happens.

once that occurs the cops will be called and the boy will be arrested or worse charged.
the parents will then have one huge legal mess to try and clean up.

people that think this is ok or even funny are pretty disgusting.

do you want to pay his legal fee's for when he has to fight the law to get his kid cleared of
criminal charges or fight to get his kid back in school?

i doubt you will put up 1 dime.

I'm just guessing here, but maybe she needed to use the facilities.

Why do most people enter public bathrooms?

that is why they have a girls room so that she can go to the bathroom there.
there was no need for the teacher to let her into the boys room
then on top of it get upset at the boys for being in their bathroom.

the insanity has to end.

Actually, when I was about the same age, a girl that was on my bus pulled her pants down in front of the area I was sitting in and showed everyone around. My parents were told about it and I had to basically defend myself as a little child that I or none of the other boys forced her to do it. It was extremely embarrassing and awkward. We shouldn't be encouraging children into more awkward, confusing positions than they already are at this age.

that is why they have a girls room so that she can go to the bathroom there.

Sometimes the girls/ladies bathrooms are full of people so they use the boys/men's rooms.

Do you have a problem with this?

If so, explain it to us.

Sometimes the girls/ladies bathrooms are full of people so they use the boys/men's rooms.

If so, explain it to us.

I don't think most care about adults using the other restroom if there is an emergency. Its completely different when it involves a bathroom at a 9 year old's school.

Actually, when I was about the same age, a girl that was on my bus pulled her pants down in front of the area I was sitting in and showed everyone around. My parents were told about it and I had to basically defend myself as a little child that I or none of the other boys forced her to do it. It was extremely embarrassing and awkward. We shouldn't be encouraging children into more awkward, confusing positions than they already are at this age.

you forget that this is logical and makes sense. we have thrown that out the window in this country.
another kid accused my son one day of doing something he didn't do.

the police were called the school I had them come to my home and everything else.
they finally got the boy to admit that he was just trying to get them in trouble because
he was always getting in trouble.

this country has gone insane with the liberal PC crowd.

If so, explain it to us.

we are talking about a 9 year old high school
yes i myself have a problem with women being in the men's bathroom.

because all it takes is 1 person to say something and i get arrested on the spot.
now i have to worry about my sons getting the same treatment.

this is insanity and stupidity all rolled into one.

at another place i worked i had to almost deal with something similar. some crazy lady thought everyone was out to get her.
i finally had enough after she ran to her car not even 20 feet from the door because someone could jump out of the bushes and grab her.

i reported it to my supervisor that i was not comfortable dealing with this lady due to the things she was saying and her actions.
i was basically told later not to press the issue.

so yea i have issues with women being in places they shouldn't be. why? because i am on the hook for whatever they say whether it is true or false.

Back
Top Bottom