• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

9-year-old girl in boys' bathroom angers Howell schools parent

Sometimes the girls/ladies bathrooms are full of people so they use the boys/men's rooms.

Do you have a problem with this?

If so, explain it to us.

we are talking about a 9 year old high school
yes i myself have a problem with women being in the men's bathroom.

because all it takes is 1 person to say something and i get arrested on the spot.
now i have to worry about my sons getting the same treatment.

this is insanity and stupidity all rolled into one.

at another place i worked i had to almost deal with something similar. some crazy lady thought everyone was out to get her.
i finally had enough after she ran to her car not even 20 feet from the door because someone could jump out of the bushes and grab her.

i reported it to my supervisor that i was not comfortable dealing with this lady due to the things she was saying and her actions.
i was basically told later not to press the issue.

so yea i have issues with women being in places they shouldn't be. why? because i am on the hook for whatever they say whether it is true or false.

we are talking about a 9 year old high school
yes i myself have a problem with women being in the men's bathroom.

because all it takes is 1 person to say something and i get arrested on the spot.
now i have to worry about my sons getting the same treatment.

this is insanity and stupidity all rolled into one.

at another place i worked i had to almost deal with something similar. some crazy lady thought everyone was out to get her.
i finally had enough after she ran to her car not even 20 feet from the door because someone could jump out of the bushes and grab her.

i reported it to my supervisor that i was not comfortable dealing with this lady due to the things she was saying and her actions.
i was basically told later not to press the issue.

so yea i have issues with women being in places they shouldn't be.
why? because i am on the hook for whatever they say whether it is true or false.

You have a problem which you need to deal with

You have a problem which you need to deal with

nope it isn't my problem at all. I have a right to privacy that includes the rights for females to not
enter the men's bathrooms.

as does my son and the other boys in his class.

We have to indoctrinate them early so they can mentally and socially adjust to the perversion they will face later on in life.

if I am not wrong the kids are not allowed to touch each other in schools in many states,is it really true ?if so the policy letting them use the same bathroom may not work.USA is a fascinating world

Here's a solution ... Make all restrooms unisex with stalls.

Young boys shouldn't be forced to expose their private parts to girls. It's that simple.

--

It really ticks me off how some adults decided that this is a 'PC matter' and 'gender doesn't exist' so we should all do away with human nature, pretend like it doesn't exist, because they want to suckle some PC Tit.

The reverse is also true.

Am I the only one who finds schools having to give the boys pissing lessons and telling girls to look the other way just so girls can use the boys bathroom to be the ultimate in stupidity?

I have no problem with attempts to accommodate transgender adults in today's society but it strikes me as bordering on child abuse to expose young children to over the top, progressive, social engineering and particularly at a school. When did it become okay to abuse the sensitivities of a large number of young children to accommodate the perceived or real sensitivities of individual children?

Going to the bathroom in a public place can be a bit dramatic for any number of young children, and not having nothing to do with gender identification issues at all. Many children this age are quite shy in normal societal situations so why compound those issues at a place that is supposed to be a safe and nurturing environment? The need of some on the progressive side to overtly sexualize young children at younger and younger ages really is a troubling trend, in my view.

We may be on the road to just such an eventuality. But please, explain to me and others why a transgendered individual would be less traumatized in a unisex bathroom with stalls than he/she is in a gender specific bathroom with stalls, even one that is counter to how they view themselves?

This whole debate smacks of a defined solution searching for a problem that really doesn't exist and creating a huge mess because of it.

Gee, a leftist wanting to spend other people's money. Shocking. :roll:

Will these stalls each have their own sink and mirror too?

Gee, a leftist wanting to spend other people's money. Shocking. :roll:

Will these stalls each have their own sink and mirror too?

Some of the hadicapped ones might have sinks in case of bowel accidents or other medical issues but it's not necessary for the others to have them.

Some of the hadicapped ones might have sinks in case of bowel accidents or other medical issues but it's not necessary for the others to have them.

Yeah, sorry, but normal men and women don't exactly want members of the opposite sex in the room while they are doing their business at the sink and mirror. Why should the whole of society have to change their ways to accommodate .0000000001 percent of the population? Answer, we shouldn't, and won't.

9-year-old girl in boys' bathroom angers Howell schools parent

Daddy claims his children are being humiliated. Gee, I wonder why?

Not sure if you are male of female. I would like to guess that most men would be a bit intimidated if a female wanders into the men's room. Why would it be different for kids who are still developing, both physically and mentally?
It is different in the ladies room. Females have stalls and don't stand around exposed.
Like it or not, we all have various degrees of modesty. Please leave that up to the individual. Boys have the right to feel whatever they do.

I assume she thinks shes a boy? I really don't care about transgender using public bathrooms.. Except in schools. That should, IMO, be divided by sex. As a 9 year old, I would have been petrified to see a female walk in while i'm standing at the urinal or taking a shower after gym class.

And up to now, all the worry and hoopla was about boys in the girl's room.

in a few years some little boy is going to show her his dingaling, while they're in the bathroom, and she's going to sue the school.

As a guy, if some other guy was intentionally showing me his "dingaling", I'd be suing too.

no he is worried that one of these little girls will accuse his boys of exposing himself which if you actually
knew anything about kids happens.

Suing the school because a girl saw a boy's penis in the boys' bathroom? I would love to watch that trial.

Not sure if you are male of female.

Yeah that little blue mars symbol under my avatar is quite confusing for some. :roll: And you expect to be taken seriously?

I would like to guess that most men would be a bit intimidated if a female wanders into the men's room. Why would it be different for kids who are still developing, both physically and mentally?

So you think this child with the female plumbing was peeing in the urinal?

CUTE TRICK.

Yeah, sorry, but normal men and women don't exactly want members of the opposite sex in the room while they are doing their business at the sink and mirror. Why should the whole of society have to change their ways to accommodate .0000000001 percent of the population? Answer, we shouldn't, and won't.

I drop a deuce in front of my wife frequently.

Yeah that little blue mars symbol under my avatar is quite confusing for some. :roll: And you expect to be taken seriously?

Anyone can use whatever symbol they like, doesn't mean it is so.

So you think this child with the female plumbing was peeing in the urinal?

CUTE TRICK.

Is that what I said? I think one can have a great discussion about the topic. Care to try?

Anyone can use whatever symbol they like, doesn't mean it is so.

Speaking from experience are you?

Is that what I said?

To suggest you didn't infer it is blatantly dishonest. Just as your little gender comment to me was irrelevant.

I drop a deuce in front of my wife frequently.

Good for you. If only the world could be just like you. Hive mentality, gotta love it. :roll:

Suing the school because a girl saw a boy's penis in the boys' bathroom? I would love to watch that trial.

wow you totally didn't read anything did you?

Good for you. If only the world could be just like you. Hive mentality, gotta love it. :roll:

I would suggest most married couples do as I do in the course of time.

The reverse is also true.

Am I the only one who finds schools having to give the boys pissing lessons and telling girls to look the other way just so girls can use the boys bathroom to be the ultimate in stupidity?

Not at all. most normal people find this quite disturbing.

I would suggest most married couples do as I do in the course of time.

To bad this is totally irrelevant to the discussion.

Back
Top Bottom