• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

9 people shot in mass shooting at South Carolina lounge, police say.

This Swalwell character must be one of those leftist America-haters.
I wonder if he cheered for the 9/11 attacks too.
One thing that the left has in common with terrorists is their hatred for the freedom that America represents.
where did you get that bullshit...
at some point, you must realize that you are hating your fellow Americans...
-peace

Filthy republicans apparently have no problem with 18 and 19-year-olds owning mass-killing machines like the ar-15.

And these same filthy republicans actually consider themselves to be 'pro-life'.

LMAO

You can’t make this shit up...

where did you get that bullshit...
Just look at that outrageous quote that I was responding to that came from that Congressman.

Or that allegedly came from him. I didn't jump on Twitter to verify that he actually said it. For all I know he may not even be a Congressman. But the graphic certainly claims that a leftist Congressman said such a thing.

at some point, you must realize that you are hating your fellow Americans...
Well, they hated me first, so...

You too.

Back
Top Bottom