• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

9 big questions about Russia’s war in Ukraine, answered

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I ran across this article and I was impressed at the assessment of the conflict in Ukraine. This article assesses everything that has happened so far in the Russian invasion of Ukraine and gives somewhat a score card on where everything is as of "today". There is "nothing political" about the article. It is just an assessment from an unbiased point of view!

It was a very "good" read. Most everything stated is already "known news" but putting it all together in one article is an accomplishment.

9 big questions about Russia’s war in Ukraine, answered

Addressing some of the most pressing questions of the whole war, from how it started to how it might end.

Last edited:
This is a good read and that is why I am putting this comment.............to keep it up in the queue

Back
Top Bottom