• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

9.5 tons of cocaine seized on board of "Russian " ship. Sinaloa or Putler´s Ozero Cartel is the most

Sinaloa or Putler´s Ozero Cartel is the most powerful?

• Sinaloa Cartel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Putler´s Ozero Cartel

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
9.5 tons of cocaine seized on board of "Russian " ship. Sinaloa or Putler´s Ozero Cartel is the most

9.5 tons of cocaine seized on board of "Russian " ship. Sinaloa or Putler´s Ozero Cartel is the most powerful Cartel today ??

attachment.php

9.5 tons of cocaine seized on board of cargo ship, Russian crew arrested CORRECTION – Maritime Bulletin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozero

Last edited:
Re: 9.5 tons of cocaine seized on board of "Russian " ship. Sinaloa or Putler´s Ozero Cartel is the

9.5 tons of cocaine seized on board of "Russian " ship. Sinaloa or Putler´s Ozero Cartel is the most powerful Cartel today ??

attachment.php

9.5 tons of cocaine seized on board of cargo ship, Russian crew arrested CORRECTION – Maritime Bulletin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozero

Technically a Panamanian flagged ship owned by 'Ecolive de Panama' and crewed by Russians...

For the Putin Protective Service another link from Mother Russia.

https://sputniknews.com/africa/201902011072043681-cabo-verde-russian-sailors/

Re: 9.5 tons of cocaine seized on board of "Russian " ship. Sinaloa or Putler´s Ozero Cartel is the

Panamian ship, flying under Turkish ownership and you think the crew are Russians. I think they are Ukrainians.
\/

Panamian ship, flying under Turkish ownership and you think the crew are Russians. I think they are Ukrainians.
\/

The Russian Embassy says they are Russian. A Panamanian owned ship flagged Panamanian (Not under Turkish ownership) and RUSSIAN sailors.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) - The authorities of Cabo Verde, a nation on a volcanic archipelago off the northwest coast of Africa, have detained 11 Russian sailors on suspicion of drug-trafficking, the Russian Embassy in Cabo Verde told Sputnik.

"We can confirm the detention of the Russian sailors. We are in close contact with the investigating authorities, as well as directly with the detainees. We keep our finger on the pulse. We are awaiting detailed information", an embassy official said.

According to the embassy, a total of 11 people, who are all Russian nationals, were detained.

"We do have such preliminary information", the official said when asked whether the detainees were suspected of drug smuggling.

Try reading the links before you post.

Technically a Panamanian flagged ship owned by 'Ecolive de Panama' and crewed by Russians...

i hope you have not missed the part 1 ...

"Smuggling cocaine on a Russian government jet"
180228171549-05-russia-argentina-drug-smuggling-large-169.jpg

https://blog.wandr.me/2018/02/russian-government-plane-cocaine-smuggling/

Sinaloa or Putler´s Ozero Cartel is the most powerful?
Can someone tell me, please, how and why it matters which of them is, in fact, the most powerful?

Definitely not the most powerful. The Russians just saw how successful the Latin American cartels were and made a knock-off. If the Sinaloa or other cartels are Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper etc, then the Ozero cartel is more like "RC" or "Dr. Wow"

\/

BS-TV.ru, i just wander whats your zakharova tells us tomorrow? is she alive by the way ?
DniyWbqXcAEXoUc.jpg

151892_900.jpg

photo2018-08-1015-24-43.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Definitely not the most powerful. The Russians just saw how successful the Latin American cartels were and made a knock-off. If the Sinaloa or other cartels are Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper etc, then the Ozero cartel is more like "RC" or "Dr. Wow"

you are wrong, Yury Kovalchuk - $1.4b net worth . Nikolay Shamalov - $500m net worth , putler - $200billion, etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozero Vladimir Putin Is Richer Than Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates Combined | Fortune

+ nukes (old ussr´s , sooner non-functional but still , armies and olgino trolls

you are wrong, Yury Kovalchuk - $1.4b net worth . Nikolay Shamalov - $500m net worth , putler - $200billion, etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozero Vladimir Putin Is Richer Than Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates Combined | Fortune

+ nukes (old ussr´s , sooner non-functional but still , armies and olgino trolls

I'm not talking about Putin, I'm talking about the most powerful drug cartels in the world, which are largely centered in Latin America, as described above.

Also, from your link:

Some observers hint that the roots of Putin's power may lie in Ozero camaraderie.[3][d]

And

Ozero (Russian: О́зеро, lit. lake) (full name: дачный потребительский кооператив «Озеро», Dacha consumer cooperative "Ozero"[1]) is a dacha housing cooperative associated with Vladimir Putin's inner circle.

They're not even a drug cartel. Ozero was likely aligned with one of the major drug cartels for drug smuggling operations, ie - aligning/converging interests. But its not like "Russia secretly controls all of the world's drug cartels!-50s scream track-" No, its more like Russia is under the direction of a member of Ozero, an uber-wealthy criminal organization that has infiltrated the Kremlin and is collaborating with uber-wealthy Latin American drug cartels.

Ship seized off Cape Verde containing almost 10 tons of cocaine. 11 Russians were arrested. The ship was traveling from South America.
That tonnage of cocaine would have a UK street value of approximately £850 million, but in reality would have sold for a total far greater
than that after being cut many times in the distribution process. Russian embassies in South America are involved in the distribution of cocaine.

eser.jpg

I'm not talking about Putin, I'm talking about the most powerful drug cartels in the world, which are largely centered in Latin America, as described above.

Also, from your link:

And

They're not even a drug cartel. Ozero was likely aligned with one of the major drug cartels for drug smuggling operations, ie - aligning/converging interests. But its not like "Russia secretly controls all of the world's drug cartels!-50s scream track-" No, its more like Russia is under the direction of a member of Ozero, an uber-wealthy criminal organization that has infiltrated the Kremlin and is collaborating with uber-wealthy Latin American drug cartels.

IF Sinaloa Cartel IS MORE powerful than ozero , why "El Chapo" Guzmán, is in prison , but putler is not?
2a734370464f8746e4cfaf889e0617d8.jpg

How did Sinaloa get involved in this?

my poll was about which drug - cartel is most powerful today. Sinaloa is the most powerful in USA/Mexico . ozero is the most powerful drug - crime cartel in Muscovy

my poll was about which drug - cartel is most powerful today. Sinaloa is the most powerful in USA/Mexico . ozero is the most powerful drug - crime cartel in Muscovy

I know they would like to think so, but the other cartels wold beg to differ.

How did Sinaloa get involved in this?

Nord Stream 2
pipeline is a German department of ozero

"Gerhard Schröder, former Chancellor of Germany, former Prime Minister of Lower Saxony, Chairman of the Board
Oleg Aksyutin, head of the Gas Transportation, Underground Storage and Utilization Department of Gazprom
Alexander Medvedev, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Executive Directors of Gazprom
Hans-Ulrich Engel, Member of the Board of Executive Directors of BASF SE
Han Fennema, Chairman of the Executive Board, CEO of N.V. Nederlandse Gasunie
Isabelle Kocher, Chief Executive Officer of Engie
Vitaly Markelov, Deputy Chairman of the Management Committee of Gazprom
Mario Mehren, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Wintershall
Pavel Oderov, Head of Department of Gazprom
Marc Spieker, Member of the Board of Management of E.ON
Johannes Teyssen, Chairman of the Board of Management of E.ON
Alexey Zagorovskiy - Nordstream-2 Managing Director "

Wait ... what?

But, Trump told us that those drugs were "pouring over our border" and that's why we need a wall, right?

:2funny:

\/

I think they're Mexicans.

:lamo

Back
Top Bottom