• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

9/11, show me the proof.

Jesus Bman, do you have a life outside of Conspiracy threads? Move the hell on...

Believe it or not, I do have a life outside. Though, and you will probably believe this, that alot of the time when I am out in the real world I spend alot of time talking to people bringing up 'conspiracy issues' (though I try to frame things without requiring 'conspiracy', since most people seem incapable of using the word 'conspiracy' without following it with the word 'theory')... and I know you won't believe that MOST PEOPLE that I talk to at random, are on some level aware of these issues and concerned. The rest is split between 'don't know and / or don't care'.

Oh brother:roll:

Now you know why everybody hates you.

Bah... you only hate my cause I call you out on your BS tactics constantly.

I think you're implying that there would never be a leak within those said persons who were involved in the original covering up of the conspiracy. My reply to that would be that there is always someone leaking out pertinent information that would reveal corruption. That is where these crazy conspiracy theorist are born. People think that when someone "leaks" information the government will "cover" it up with a technicality or explanation of terrorism, causing public skepticism because of the fact that someone came out with claims in the first place.

No one involved in covering the 9/11 conspiracy would even think about revealing the secrets of the government especially after the government hid from the whole nation and the world to cover up the fact that they are responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

I think you're implying that there would never be a leak within those said persons who were involved in the original covering up of the conspiracy. My reply to that would be that there is always someone leaking out pertinent information that would reveal corruption. That is where these crazy conspiracy theorist are born. People think that when someone "leaks" information the government will "cover" it up with a technicality or explanation of terrorism, causing public skepticism because of the fact that someone came out with claims in the first place.

What makes you think that these technicalities and explanations aren't lies? Where's the proof?!!!!!!!!!??!!

What makes you think that these technicalities and explanations aren't lies? Where's the proof?!!!!!!!!!??!!

There are many reports and evidence that these technicalities are real and terrorism obviously exists...

There are many reports and evidence that these technicalities are real and terrorism obviously exists...

Did these reports include the controlled demolition in the towers Bill?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did these reports include the controlled demolition in the towers Bill?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? Those were not controlled demolitions, it was a pancake effect, as each floor fell the windows blew out, giving the appearance of controlled explosions. Ok SOOKI, so stop yelling at me!

Really? Those were not controlled demolitions, it was a pancake effect, as each floor fell the windows blew out, giving the appearance of controlled explosions. Ok SOOKI, so stop yelling at me!

Then explain tower 7, what are the odds it falls the same way as the towers if only hit by debris??

Then explain tower 7, what are the odds it falls the same way as the towers if only hit by debris??

There's no proof otherwise either.

How much do you think it weighed? (It being the entire building).

Its really simple...

The 9/11 was done by the government conspiracy....is actually a government conspiracy.

Sounds like a case for the Hardly Boys.

53e19-1009_hardly_boys_investigate.jpg

Its really simple...

The 9/11 was done by the government conspiracy....is actually a government conspiracy.

Ah yes, I'm getting a clue, a raging clue!!!

Its really simple...

Yeah thats what they want you to think. We have them right where they want us.

I like how supposedly the secret evil people are capable of spinning a story and faking plane crashes, but somehow accidentally blew up an extra building. And they forgot to put a plane at the pentagon. They're really effective and secret and evil and they control everything! But they're really sloppy...

I like how supposedly the secret evil people are capable of spinning a story and faking plane crashes, but somehow accidentally blew up an extra building. And they forgot to put a plane at the pentagon. They're really effective and secret and evil and they control everything! But they're really sloppy...

1 - Anyone can spin a story... news agencies make careers out of spinning stories.
2 - The plane crashes weren't fake...
3 - WTC 7 was no accident
4 - They put pieces of wreckage enough to make it believable that it was a plane that hit the pentagon
5 - Not effective?? 3 newscasters instant reaction was the buildings 'looking like demolition', in some form, BUT then within a few days even the suggestion that it was demolition was a 'conspiracy theory'.
6 - Let's say you and your closest friends are the CEO's of the most powerful banks, millitary generals, leading university deans, telecoms, media giants, and leaders of industry... among you and your friends have a controlling influence over most all aspects of society, and it doesn't matter so much to the CEO who is scrubbing the toilets at the outlets because he has people to make sure that the toilets are scrubbed.
7 - This 'sloppiness' could also be a sign of hubris, that even being sloppy that they won't be subject to investigation.

The european union and a european currency was planned out some 30+ years prior to the Berlin wall coming down, just to give an idea of the scale of plans that can occur when you and your closest friends are leaders in every area of society cumulatively speaking.

4 - They put pieces of wreckage enough to make it believable that it was a plane that hit the pentagon

How much do you want to bet there will be no straight answer to these two questions:

1. Who is "they". Just give first name(s) and last name(s). Nothing else.
  2. If a plane didn't hit the Pentagon, please tell us what did. In 50 words or less. No links.

BM:
IMO, BM is "they" and guilt has been so strong he is coming forward to confess (kidding).

BM it was not just wreckage on the lawn. Please explain the wreckage inside the destroyed section, the passenger dead bodies, etc. Why would "they" need the pentagon after taking out the wtc buildings? Bit of an overkill.
The September 11th Attack on the Pentagon

BM:
IMO, BM is "they" and guilt has been so strong he is coming forward to confess (kidding).

BM it was not just wreckage on the lawn. Please explain the wreckage inside the destroyed section, the passenger dead bodies, etc. Why would "they" need the pentagon after taking out the wtc buildings? Bit of an overkill.
The September 11th Attack on the Pentagon

Gotta make this short...
1 - Northwoods explained the need to spread 'fake' wreckage... so that first responders wouldn't be asking the wrong questions.
2 - The Pentagon is government / military, so without the pentagon being hit, 9-11 would have been a terrorist attack and not an act of war. Meaning that the handling of the investigation of 9-11 would have been comparable to that of OKC...

Gotta make this short...
1 - Northwoods explained the need to spread 'fake' wreckage... so that first responders wouldn't be asking the wrong questions.
2 - The Pentagon is government / military, so without the pentagon being hit, 9-11 would have been a terrorist attack and not an act of war. Meaning that the handling of the investigation of 9-11 would have been comparable to that of OKC...

Please explain how they got the dead bodies (pax) and wreckage inside the pentagon without anyone knowing what was going on. I don't think the remodeling theory will work for the Pentagon.
What act of war?, except by terrorists. Maybe I missed something, but I don't recall the Govt/President saying we were at war with any country. I do recall saying we were at war with terrorists.
Of all of the 9/11 conspiracy theories, the Pentagon one(s) are the ones I have the hardest time understanding. Scattered debri on the lawn, ok, it may be pausable to spread the debri without anyone seeing a group do it. Debri inside the building and bodies other than military personnel being planted, I don't think so. IMO, I also do not buy into that the plane and passengers landed somewhere else .

Please explain how they got the dead bodies (pax) and wreckage inside the pentagon without anyone knowing what was going on. I don't think the remodeling theory will work for the Pentagon.
What act of war?, except by terrorists. Maybe I missed something, but I don't recall the Govt/President saying we were at war with any country. I do recall saying we were at war with terrorists.
Of all of the 9/11 conspiracy theories, the Pentagon one(s) are the ones I have the hardest time understanding. Scattered debri on the lawn, ok, it may be pausable to spread the debri without anyone seeing a group do it. Debri inside the building and bodies other than military personnel being planted, I don't think so. IMO, I also do not buy into that the plane and passengers landed somewhere else .

Personally, I love the theory about how it was a missile, not a plane, that hit the Pentagon. I wonder where all the passengers on that 'plane' went? Permanent vacation? Government work camp? The bottom of the ocean??? :rolleyes:

:peace

Not to mention some of the wreckage weighing over 300 pounds. Who put it there, the incredible hulk?

Oh! B'man how deeply, deeply dishonest you turn out to be ... have you "forgotton" something ???

First, thanks for bringing up all this extra information, I had not seen many of those pictures, and I'm much more convinced now that it really was the plane that crashed into the building...

http://www.debatepolitics.com/consp...guide-critical-thinking-5.html#post1058943492

How quickly you revert to truther nonsense ... despite being shown there was no missile at the Pentagon and just how MUCH debris, large debris at that, was strewn about which leads to the logical conclusion that an aircraft ACTUALLY crashed there !!!

But in typical twoofie fashion you return, shunning logic, to moronic and asinine claims of no-plane, despite a plethora of evidence, physical and eyewitness ... true to form ... you return, unrepentant, regurgitating the same tired old lines.

Your wrong B'man ... when will you grow enough to see it ???

Back
Top Bottom