• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

9/11 families' fury as Obama compares BP oil spill to Twin Towers attack Read more:

ReverendHellh0und

I don't respect you.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
9/11 families' fury as Obama compares BP oil spill to Twin Towers attack

Read more: BP OIL SPILL: Fury as Obama compares Gulf leak to 9/11 attacks | Mail Online

British families of 9/11 victims described Barack Obama as ‘cruel’ yesterday for comparing the terrorist outrage to the BP oil spill.
The U.S. president said there were ‘echoes’ between the Gulf of Mexico disaster and the Al Qaeda suicide attacks which killed 2,995 people, including 67 Britons.
He said that just as the events of September 11, 2001, had profoundly shaped ‘our view of our vulnerabilities and our foreign policy’, so the oil disaster would shape thinking on the environment and energy for years to come.

Read more: BP OIL SPILL: Fury as Obama compares Gulf leak to 9/11 attacks | Mail Online

Is this guy for real? As one who lost family and friends in the WTC attacks I can only shake my head at this idiot. It's been 58 days now and instead of waiving the jones act, he wants to claim this is his 911?

WHAT AN ASSHOLE. :doh

Re: 9/11 families' fury as Obama compares BP oil spill to Twin Towers attack Read mo

His teleprompter must've been out of service.

Back
Top Bottom