• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

89-year-old wounded wwii vet beaten to death by two black teens

Wehrwolfen

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
By BEN SHAPIRO
08/22/2013

In Spokane, Washington, on Wednesday night, according to local reports, World War II veteran and Battle of Okinawa survivor Delbert Belton was beaten by two African American teenagers described as between the ages of 16 and 19. Belton passed away Thursday morning of head injuries.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
89-Year-Old Wounded WWII Vet Beaten to Death by Two Black Teens

The NAACP claims it's payback and approves of this?

By BEN SHAPIRO
08/22/2013

In Spokane, Washington, on Wednesday night, according to local reports, World War II veteran and Battle of Okinawa survivor Delbert Belton was beaten by two African American teenagers described as between the ages of 16 and 19. Belton passed away Thursday morning of head injuries.

(Excerpt)

Read more:

How does the NAACP approve of this?

By silently nodding and saying nothing unless one of their own is involved as the victim.

Not responding to a tragedy is not approval of it. It's an organization which purpose is to advance the status of black americans. It makes sense for them to only comment on cases where they believe race is involved.

Not responding to a tragedy is not approval of it. It's an organization which purpose is to advance the status of black americans. It makes sense for them to only comment on cases where they believe race is involved.

And the attack and death of this man wasn't racially motivated? Then there's the Australian killed, let's not forget little Antonio, Marley Lion, or the 13 year old boy set on fire, including the Christian/Newsome murders. Are you really claiming that these attacks are not fueled by and based on racial hatred?

And the attack and death of this man wasn't racially motivated? Then there's the Australian killed, let's not forget little Antonio, Marley Lion, or the 13 year old boy set on fire, including the Christian/Newsome murders. Are you really claiming that these attacks are not based on racial hatred?

I've seen no evidence that this attack or the Oklahoma shooting was based on race. I'd guess that this one was just based on the man being old, as old targets are less likely to fight back effectively. Everything I've seen says the Oklahoma shooting was purposely random. I don't know as much about the other cases, but I've seen no evidence that race was a factor for any of them either.

I've seen no evidence that this attack or the Oklahoma shooting was based on race. I'd guess that this one was just based on the man being old, as old targets are less likely to fight back effectively. Everything I've seen says the Oklahoma shooting was purposely random. I don't know as much about the other cases, but I've seen no evidence that race was a factor for any of them either.

Then we can place you with the uninformed posters and voters.

Then we can place you with the uninformed posters and voters.

No, you're the one making assumptions based simply on race. I'm not saying race didn't play a part, I simply don't know...and neither do you.

By BEN SHAPIRO
08/22/2013

(Excerpt)

Read more:

All I can say is that thank God they weren't white I'd hate for my race to be responsible for this.

Are you claiming that the NAACP is not anti-white racist?

Yes I will claim that. They are pro colored people. This does not automatically make them anti-white. To make such an accusation you would need evidence.

All I can say is that thank God they weren't white I'd hate for my race to be responsible for this.

Nobody's race is responsible for this.

And the attack and death of this man wasn't racially motivated? Then there's the Australian killed, let's not forget little Antonio, Marley Lion, or the 13 year old boy set on fire, including the Christian/Newsome murders. Are you really claiming that these attacks are not fueled by and based on racial hatred?

Just because a crime is committed by black people does not mean it is racially motivated. Nor does it mean that the murder of a black person by whites is racially motivated.

For the Australian murder you might be right that this is racially motivated. But again, that will be proven in a court of law.

And Marley Lion? You do know that there are more than 10,000 homicides in the US. They cannot all be covered like other cases. I wished they could all get a lot of attention but that is impossible. Just because he is white and is killed by a black person does not indicate it is a hate crime, it can be but that is something nobody can decide purely on the color of someones skin.

Some might be based on race and others not. That will have to be determined in a court of law. This attack on this war veteran could be racist, but you cannot claim with zero evidence that something is motivated by race if there is no evidence that suggests or proves that.

Are you claiming that the NAACP is not anti-white racist?

it is for the advancement of colored people, pro-black does not say that they are anti-white racists.

There it is, race is responsible in this guy's mind, nevermind which one just the idea that he thinks a race is responsible says more than enough.

I knew at least one would pop up.
Come on, be a man. Just come out and call me a racist. I know you want to.
Never mind the tweets and posts from the bastards that killed the base ball player.
They have it right there in black and white and you still cant see it.

Come on, be a man. Just come out and call me a racist. I know you want to.
Never mind the tweets and posts from the bastards that killed the base ball player.
They have it right there in black and white and you still cant see it.

I'll call you a racist if you appear to be one, but thinking "a race is responsible" says enough.

I'm curious though, which race is responsible? And is this a collective kind of a responsibility?

I'll call you a racist if you appear to be one, but thinking "a race is responsible" says enough.

I'm curious though, which race is responsible? And is this a collective kind of a responsibility?
Really? I have to explain it to you?
Just to be clear with you, I am from Washington DC, worked in the waste hauling biz for a decade, fathers best friend was a black police officer he worked with.
So, as much as you would love to think I am a racist. Iam not. But Iam a realist on what these kids upbringing and attitudes are.

Really? I have to explain it to you?
Just to be clear with you, I am from Washington DC, worked in the waste hauling biz for a decade, fathers best friend was a black police officer he worked with.
So, as much as you would love to think I am a racist. Iam not. But Iam a realist on what these kids upbringing and attitudes are.

I haven't called you a racist, I'm just wondering what race you think is responsible and how that responsibility is defined.

Back
Top Bottom