• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

85 demands to Biden

You can't get HIV from an HIV positive person without either sharing needles or bodily fluids via sex. You should get our more and educate yourself!

That's totally false.

Who's got no clue? Tears, urine, saliva are all bodily fluids

Irrelevant to the debate as to whether

You can't get HIV from an HIV positive person without either sharing needles or bodily fluids via sex.

Blood from one open wound to another wound on someone else can transmit HIV without sex or needles.

I'm confused. Are you for or against lifting the ban on recruiting HIV-positive people into the armed forces.

Against. The Military excludes people for haveing diseases like Hepatitis or Diabetes. Absurd to suspend medical logic all because were worried about offending the gays. EQUAL protection of the law. NOT purposeful dicrimination for the benefit of homosexuals.

Almost all of them are a requirement of privileges. I especially like this one:
10. Lift the ban on recruiting HIV-positive people into the armed forces.

Comment. this point is especially important for them, as there are a lot of carriers of HIV infection among sod***tes - at least one in ten in the United states.

I am glad for these people. Finally they got their government. Good luck to them!

So removing a ban is “privilege.”

Ya’ll hate English with a passion.

So removing a ban is “privilege.”

Ya’ll hate English with a passion.

I suspect he is referring to serving in the military as a privilege. As opposed to a right.

Disregard.missed a couple of words in the original quote.

Back
Top Bottom