• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

85 demands to Biden

Ringo Stalin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist

Almost all of them are a requirement of privileges. I especially like this one:
10. Lift the ban on recruiting HIV-positive people into the armed forces.

Comment. this point is especially important for them, as there are a lot of carriers of HIV infection among sod***tes - at least one in ten in the United states.

I am glad for these people. Finally they got their government. Good luck to them!

Comment. this point is especially important for them, as there are a lot of carriers of HIV infection among sod***tes - at least one in ten in the United states.

I am glad for these people. Finally they got their government. Good luck to them!

Policy recommendations do not equal demands.

I'm confused. Are you for or against lifting the ban on recruiting HIV-positive people into the armed forces.

Yeah, that one is a bit of a problem.

You know who else they don't recruit? Insulin-dependent diabetics. Isn't that an outrage?

25 000 americans had died of HIV before ronald regan acknowledged it

Aww, you really hate gay people.

What is in your closet?

You can't get HIV from an HIV positive person without either sharing needles or bodily fluids via sex. You should get our more and educate yourself!

You can't get HIV from an HIV positive person without either sharing needles or bodily fluids via sex. You should get our more and educate yourself!
You forgot about the blood transfusion.

You forgot about the blood transfusion.
Have casual blood transfusions become a problem for you?

How are these ideas a problem for you or anyone else? when exactly did religious-based bigotry and discrimination a right among conservatives?

• Ensure consistent administrative implementation of Bostock v. Clayton County across all agencies enforcing civil rights statutes and provisions;
  • Revise restrictions on transgender individuals to return to an inclusive policy of military service;
  • Establish an interagency working group to address anti-transgender violence;
  • Appoint openly-LGBTQ justices, judges, executive officials and ambassadors;
  • Establish uniform data collection standards incorporation sexual orientation and gender identity into federal surveys;
  • Establish an interagency working group to protect and support LGBTQ rights globally;
  • End discrimination against gay and bisexual blood donors;
  • Prohibit the practice of conversion therapy as a fraudulent business practice;
  • Rescind and replace regulations restricting coverage of Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act; and
  • Eliminate discrimination against beneficiaries in charitable choice and faith-based initiatives.

Last edited:

Actually any sharing of bodily fluids, with or without sex can transmit HIV. You should educate yourself.

You seem to have omitted multiple people in close proximity having (battlefield?) injuries which cause bleeding - far from an impossible situation in the military.

Transmission through body fluids

HIV may be transmitted through certain body fluids that are capable of containing high concentrations of HIV. These fluids include blood, semen, vaginal and rectal secretions, and breast milk.

HIV is transmitted when fluids from a person who has measurable amounts of the virus in their body (HIV-positive) pass directly into the bloodstream or through the mucous membranes, cuts, or open sores of a person without HIV (HIV-negative).

That would be incorrect.

You don't have a clue. Blood contains HIV. Infected blood in someone else's eyes, mouth, nose or broken skin can transmit HIV. Fighters with HIV or hepatitis cant box because the typical cuts can both introduce infected blood and provide the broken skin to complete HIV transmission, all without engaging in sex.

Revealing that HRC, liberals and the LGBTQ view any discrimination against those with HIV as discrimination against homosexuals.

You don't have a clue. Blood contains HIV. Infected blood in someone else's eyes, mouth, nose or broken skin can transmit HIV. Fighters with HIV or hepatitis cant box because the typical cuts can both introduce infected blood and provide the broken skin to complete HIV transmission, all without engaging in sex.
Who's got no clue? Tears, urine, saliva are all bodily fluids

As a Russian, who are you to tell our president what to do? Take your homophobic filth elsewhere. (n)

As a Russian, who are you to tell our president what to do? Take your homophobic filth elsewhere. (n)
As american citizen I even can tell Biden to p*ss off .

As american citizen I even can tell Biden to p*ss off .

But you sport the Russian flag. Which side are you on? Russia is NOT our friend. Pick a side already.

Keep in mind that there are reasons for the ban outside of bigotry. Sometimes a battlefield medic has to do battlefield transfusions, from another soldier.

Russia is NOT our friend. Pick a side already.
American Capital and its politicians treat Russia as an enemy. The same cannot be said about Russia. I don't like Russian politicians, they are either traitors who destroyed the USSR, or people who came to replace them. But American politicians... this is something! Two countries that can destroy not only each other, but also human civilization as a result of a nuclear war are the United States and Russia.
Capitalism, based on competition at all costs, which finds its expression in wars, led humanity back in the 1950s to the gate with the inscription: "Guaranteed mutual destruction". Now tell me, whose military budget is the same as the next 10 countries? So who is the threat to this fragile human world, the only one for us? And I know, I know perfectly well, who exactly preaches hatred for another country, since I can read in two languages. Therefore, I try to convey to the americans - "fake news" is not an invention of Trump, it is a reality. Paranoid hatred and distrust of Russia is dangerous for humanity. Which side I'm on.

Reactionaries gonna bitch. In other news water is wet.

Back
Top Bottom