• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

81 Ways Biden Sent Gas Prices Sky High

Mycroft

Genius is where you find it.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
The Republican Study Committee has released a report of 81 things the Biden pukes did from the first day in office up to Mar 21, 2022 and included an upcoming action on Mar 30, 2022.

You can see the entire list here:

Here is some of what they did in the first few months of 2021...

1648654054116.png

1648654088220.png

1648654116312.png

We are now over $4.00/gal on average...all thanks to the Biden pukes.

The Republican Study Committee has released a report of 81 things the Biden pukes did from the first day in office up to Mar 21, 2022 and included an upcoming action on Mar 30, 2022.

Biden hasn't done anything to raise gas prices.

8ytbprI.gif

IZaW9hg.gif

It is hard to fathom the sheer stupidity of what @Mycroft has been ordered to spam today.

In reality, we have inflation resulting from a combination of pent up demand meeting supply chain ****-ups and demand created by the spending that prevented us spiraling into another Great Recession thanks to COVID (and guess who's incompetence). The Russia invaded Ukraine and we're embargoing its oil, causing ongoing increases in oil specifically, on top of that inflation.

So look at what the lying liars in the GOP did. Knowing that inflation and the war are driving gas prices, they simply selected stuff that happened while Biden was president and listed average gas prices next to it.

-<{ Mycroft's lying bullshit dismissed }>-

Biden pukes? What do you call yourselves?

Because Biden's people aren't the ones claiming that the "Migratory Bird Incidental Take" and "Green Book Revenue PROPOSALS" caused the worldwide price of oil to increase. That's Trumpists. The ones who always spam lies.'

You and your stupid bullshit are dismissed eternally. All you do is spam other peoples' lies.

View attachment 67382996

View attachment 67382997

View attachment 67382998

Uh, you do realize BBB didn't pass?

That list is hilarious. Setting a goal for wind power has no effect on gas prices. I'm not going through all of them. They're all bogus.

81 Lies From Republicans Duping Their Ignorant Supporters

Rotflmao!!!

So, Biden is responsible for the world oil shortage caused by Covid.

How Q to say.
Which in the U.S., could be blamed on Trump because of his early refusal to take Covid seriously. Trump failed miserably with Covid, and practically had to be beaten over the head with undeniable facts before doing something constructive many months later.

It is hard to fathom the sheer stupidity of what @Mycroft has been ordered to spam today.

In reality, we have inflation resulting from a combination of pent up demand meeting supply chain ****-ups and demand created by the spending that prevented us spiraling into another Great Recession thanks to COVID (and guess who's incompetence). The Russia invaded Ukraine and we're embargoing its oil, causing ongoing increases in oil specifically, on top of that inflation.

So look at what the lying liars in the GOP did. Knowing that inflation and the war are driving gas prices, they simply selected stuff that happened while Biden was president and listed average gas prices next to it.

Biden wasted no time...

Biden continued setting the tone...

A week later, Biden was back at it again...

Yeah, that's a serious congressional report. Not a damn thing political about it. Oh, let's not forget...

...I stopped counting at six mentions of Trump.

(Do the Trump Dupes even realize they're being played and used?)

Which in the U.S., could be blamed on Trump because of his early refusal to take Covid seriously. Trump failed miserably with Covid, and practically had to be beaten over the head with undeniable facts before doing something constructive many months later.

Not in truth.

No matter what we did the world economy was going to be rocked by Covid.

Inflation and supply shortages(oil) all come from Covid. The shortages (and corporate price gouging) cause the inflation.

Mycroft; “VYSKY i will post a dumb thread take 10 minutes off”.

View attachment 67382996

View attachment 67382997

View attachment 67382998

Interesting list.
- Question: how does "Green the Fleet" send " gas prices sky high"?

- Being that the list is from the Republican Study Committee, one should analyze the statements with a critical eye. The same would apply if the Democrats came out with a similar list. I take nothing from political parties as "the truth" without fact checking.

Not in truth.

No matter what we did the world economy was going to be rocked by Covid.

Inflation and supply shortages(oil) all come from Covid. The shortages (and corporate price gouging) cause the inflation.
No doubt.
I was just talking about the blame game.

We aren't talking about inflation. We are talking about rising gas prices.

Try to focus.

And our rising gas prices happened a YEAR before Russia invaded Ukraine.

Interesting list.
- Question: how does "Green the Fleet" send " gas prices sky high"?
It indicates policy and all of the Biden puke's policies are directed toward making gas more expensive.

- Being that the list is from the Republican Study Committee, one should analyze the statements with a critical eye. The same would apply if the Democrats came out with a similar list. I take nothing from political parties as "the truth" without fact checking.
I encourage you to analyze the statements with a critical eye. (Try to leave your bias out of it.)

All those things in that list affect gas prices.
I didn't read the 81 things that supposedly affect the price of a gallon of gas. But I do know that the Saudi OPEC group decides what the cost of a barrel of oil is. So, unless one of the 81 is an allegation that, if true, Biden cozied up to Saudi Arabia and sold them weaponry and that influenced their decision re pricing a barrel of oil (wait a minute, didn't TFG do that?) this is a lot of bunk.

*snip because much space taken up*

No.

Also, you need to remember that correlation does not equate to causation.

All those things in that list affect gas prices.
First world problems. Talk about a whine fest. Why not ask your governor to help out with that, like CA's is?

And, the Jan 20, 2021, allegation that Biden discontinued building the Keystone Pipeline, which would transport dirty oil to Texas where it would be sold to mostly far-east countries, would have NO EFFECT on the price of gas in the U.S. We don't have refineries here to refine the dirty oil. But, Republican pols are are apparently counting on the ignorance of the people that read these 81 bloviations and believe what is alleged because they are too ignorant or lazy to actually find out if what has been alleged is actually true. Me? I learned to inform myself, years ago,.

First world problems. Talk about a whine fest. Why not ask your governor to help out with that, like CA's is?
Oh. The states need to take steps to allieviate the problems created by the federal government?

I think that's a screwed up way of solving the problem.

Oh. The states need to take steps to allieviate the problems created by the federal government?

I think that's a screwed up way of solving the problem.
States rights. I doubt the GOP would clear Biden to help out anyone. It's not like he hasn't been trying.

Back
Top Bottom