• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

81 Ways Biden Sent Gas Prices Sky High

1. I don't whine. I state facts.
2. I will state facts about either party when it is warranted, but right now, it's the Democrats and the Biden pukes who are screwing things up.

You and a lot of others look at the world through a "us vs them" prism. That prism distorts reality. So yeah...it's just you.
Ok, I'll give you that, it could be me. I'll look toward to the future that @Mycroft cuts down a Republican member of our government, even once.

It indicates policy and all of the Biden puke's policies are directed toward making gas more expensive.

I encourage you to analyze the statements with a critical eye. (Try to leave your bias out of it.)
Typical bs response.

I take it you cannot explain by having more electrical vehicles in the federal fleet will cause gas prices to go up.

Interesting that you cannot comment without using the word "puke".
Your dismissed.

Ok, I'll give you that, it could be me. I'll look toward to the future that @Mycroft cuts down a Republican member of our government, even once.
A search of the forum will show you that world.

And all of it magnified by Biden's incompetence and over regulation. Take a look at the polls, you are in the minority if you believe Joe Biden has and is doing a good job as President.
argumentum ad populum

Seems 9 out of 10 posts here are fallacies.
So those that use them must be right?

🤡

Rotflmao!!!

So, Biden is responsible for the world oil shortage caused by Covid.

How Q to say.
No, Biden is responsible for some of the hostility Democrats have had toward oil and gas production for decades though. As a result of Democrat policies supply is less than it otherwise would be and prices are higher than they would be.

No, Biden is responsible for some of the hostility Democrats have had toward oil and gas production for decades though. As a result of Democrat policies supply is less than it otherwise would be and prices are higher than they would be.

By two or three cents?

🤡

By two or three cents?

🤡

So you think all the things the Democrats have done to limit oil and gas production over the decades have been that unsuccessful? Because it really doesnt take much of a supply impact to raise gasoline price 2 or 3 cents. You must think Biden is a bumbling idiot if he did 81 things to hamper oil and gas production and achieved next to nothing.

The Republican Study Committee has released a report of 81 things the Biden pukes did from the first day in office up to Mar 21, 2022 and included an upcoming action on Mar 30, 2022.

You can see the entire list here:

Here is some of what they did in the first few months of 2021...

View attachment 67382996

View attachment 67382997

View attachment 67382998

We are now over $4.00/gal on average...all thanks to the Biden pukes.

I know NOT what path others may take Mycroft, but as for me:

I will make my stand with President Biden & America!!!!(y)🇺🇸🇺🇲

biden.gif

It indicates policy and all of the Biden puke's policies are directed toward making gas more expensive.

I encourage you to analyze the statements with a critical eye. (Try to leave your bias out of it.)
You cant analyze stupidity. The sheer source of your post wreaks of partisan hackery.

The fact that you accuse someone else of being biased is as laughable as the post itself.

So you think all the things the Democrats have done to limit oil and gas production over the decades have been that unsuccessful? Because it really doesnt take much of a supply impact to raise gasoline price 2 or 3 cents. You must think Biden is a bumbling idiot if he did 81 things to hamper oil and gas production and achieved next to nothing.

ALL THE THINGS?

What are all these things. We stopped producing oil, globally, because of the lack of demand caused by covid. Prices slide way way down.
Now, demand exploded and the supply has yet to catch up. It is that simple.

BTW, another thing your posts are not aware of, oil companies, forever, have put off new oil production. Why? Do you have any idea why? No you don't. Your posts have no clue why oil executives have refused to invest in spite of profits that are literally immoral.

Find out. Learn. You will be better off.

‐----------------

Why the **** do I keep posting here? So few posts know anything and even fewer show an ability to reason, use logic instead of fallacy.
Then, we have the victimization problem.
Everybody a victim!

Its aweful folks, it really is.

The Republican Study Committee has released a report of 81 things the Biden pukes did from the first day in office up to Mar 21, 2022 and included an upcoming action on Mar 30, 2022.

View attachment 67382996

View attachment 67382997

View attachment 67382998

Hallelujah to Joe. He is true to his beliefs. Fossil fuels need to go and be replaced by Green energy. The rich need to pay their fair share of taxes. Americans that are in need, need to be helped. We need better education, more infrastructure repairing, higher concentration on fighting income inequality and more interest in saving our world from greedy destruction of nature for fulfillment of pocketbook filling of the few. .

My hat is off to Joe. He is doing the job he was hired to do.

Hallelujah to Joe. He is true to his beliefs. Fossil fuels need to go and be replaced by Green energy. The rich need to pay their fair share of taxes. Americans that are in need, need to be helped. We need better education, more infrastructure repairing, higher concentration on fighting income inequality and more interest in saving our world from greedy destruction of nature for fulfillment of pocketbook filling of the few. .

My hat is off to Joe. He is doing the job he was hired to do.
Removing fossil fuels and replacing it with something that is not ready for prime time is NOT helping any Americans who are in need.

The rest of your screed is liberal agenda stuff that not even the Dems can enact when they have a majority in both chambers of Congress and a Dem President.

Removing fossil fuels and replacing it with something that is not ready for prime time is NOT helping any Americans who are in need.

The rest of your screed is liberal agenda stuff that not even the Dems can enact when they have a majority in both chambers of Congress and a Dem President.
First of all, things do happen in life that require immediate attention and that is the case with Putin's invasion of Ukraine. Those cases often require things be done on a short term basis that may not be on the original game plan. As such, whatever is done during those situations is not something that the President can be (or should) be criticized. The fossil fuels issue fits into that category because clean energy is not yet ready to supplant the immediate need for fossil fuels. NOT helping Americans who are in need is collateral damage due to someone's else's decisions (Putin in this case)

What you call "Liberal agenda" is simply a need that needs to be addressed. There is no doubt that income inequality has risen to unsustainable levels. There is no doubt that Climate change is entering a critical phase where if not addressed will cause damage to the world we live in. There is no doubt that the rich are not paying their "fair" share of taxes. There is no doubt that our education continues to fall compared to other nations. There is no doubt that most Americans have had to take on more than 1 job to make ends meet. There is no doubt that because both parents have to work that economic help is needed to help take care of our children.

If taking care of these needs of American people is what you call "Liberal agenda", then it means that you do not care about any of the needs of our own people. It means you are a selfish individual that only cares about himself.

Much like Trump asking Putin 2 days ago to find dirt on Hunter Biden while not even caring that Putin is slaughtering innocent people. Screw everyone else but myself is Trump's objective and with this post, you seem to be in the same camp as Trump.

Mycroft, "no tienes perdon de Dios!"

Awww, c'mon @Mycroft. It should've had

Week________Avg. Gas Price________Biden action
11/7/21
______Ten bajillion/gal________Farted at Duchess Camila

Gotta have some self-deprecation. You just gotta.

ALL THE THINGS?

What are all these things. We stopped producing oil, globally, because of the lack of demand caused by covid. Prices slide way way down.
Now, demand exploded and the supply has yet to catch up. It is that simple.

BTW, another thing your posts are not aware of, oil companies, forever, have put off new oil production. Why? Do you have any idea why? No you don't. Your posts have no clue why oil executives have refused to invest in spite of profits that are literally immoral.

Find out. Learn. You will be better off.

‐----------------

Why the **** do I keep posting here? So few posts know anything and even fewer show an ability to reason, use logic instead of fallacy.
Then, we have the victimization problem.
Everybody a victim!

Its aweful folks, it really is.
Haha, I work in the energy business. I do this stuff for a living,

if you don’t think the Democrats and Biden are and have been hostile to it and gas production for decades you really have no clue.

We can argue about how much effect that has had in current production but it is unquestionably large and negative. It would be far worse if they controlled more.

if you don’t think the Democrats and Biden are and have been hostile to it and gas production for decades you really have no clue.

We can argue about how much effect that has had in current production but it is unquestionably large and negative. It would be far worse if they controlled more.

Sorry, I am a economist and I know wtf time it is. You got Trumped! Lol

You still offered nothing, NOTHING, to support your Fox sound bite posts.

View attachment 67382996

View attachment 67382997

View attachment 67382998

“Republican Study Committee”? Did Republicans forget how to spell bull shit, or did “study” just sound better?

We can only hope!

Why don’t you peasants just buy an electric car and save yourselves $80 a month in gas?

Sorry, I am a economist and I know wtf time it is. You got Trumped! Lol

You still offered nothing, NOTHING, to support your Fox sound bite posts.
Ok, as an economist what do you think the impact on the oil supply curve will be from any of those 81 examples of Biden’s policies linked in the OP?

What is the impact on the supply curve when, say, the Democrats ban fracking in a state?

I’ll sport you the fact that something like 95% of all new oil production in the US comes from fracking. And since the fracking boom started US oil production has increased by more than double.

What would the impact on the supply curve be if say VP Kamala Harris got her way and imposed a national ban on fracking?

What is the impact on the supply curve when Biden cancels a lease sale?

What is the impact on the supply curve when Biden cancels a pipeline? What is the impact on future investment in pipelines? The ability to raise capital for pipelines?

Ok, as an economist what do you think the impact on the oil supply curve will be from any of those 81 examples of Biden’s policies linked in the OP?

What is the impact on the supply curve when, say, the Democrats ban fracking in a state?

I’ll sport you the fact that something like 95% of all new oil production in the US comes from fracking. And since the fracking boom started US oil production has increased by more than double.

What would the impact on the supply curve be if say VP Kamala Harris got her way and imposed a national ban on fracking?

What is the impact on the supply curve when Biden cancels a lease sale?

What is the impact on the supply curve when Biden cancels a pipeline? What is the impact on future investment in pipelines? The ability to raise capital for pipelines?
The industry made a huge bet on fracking shale deposits to unleash the oil and gas reserves in that shale. It worked from a production standpoint; the industry produced record amounts of oil and gas. The difference is that, unlike traditional oil and gas production, the cost to produce fracked oil and gas was more than what the market was willing to pay for it.

As a result, the U.S. fracking industry has lost over $300 billion. Fracking was supposed to be the future of the U.S. oil and gas industry — instead it has dealt the industry a major financial blow which has likely sped up the energy transition away from oil and gas towards a lower carbon future.

Fracking isn't making the cut anyway. We should move in the direction the rest of the first world is and that's what Biden is doing. That's where the money is for investors, and that's where peoples minds are for energy.

View attachment 67382996

View attachment 67382997

View attachment 67382998

IN bold above is where I stopped reading

The industry made a huge bet on fracking shale deposits to unleash the oil and gas reserves in that shale. It worked from a production standpoint; the industry produced record amounts of oil and gas. The difference is that, unlike traditional oil and gas production, the cost to produce fracked oil and gas was more than what the market was willing to pay for it.

As a result, the U.S. fracking industry has lost over $300 billion. Fracking was supposed to be the future of the U.S. oil and gas industry — instead it has dealt the industry a major financial blow which has likely sped up the energy transition away from oil and gas towards a lower carbon future.

Fracking isn't making the cut anyway. We should move in the direction the rest of the first world is and that's what Biden is doing. That's where the money is for investors, and that's where peoples minds are for energy.

Uh, no. Totally wrong.

There are plenty of places you can make money fracking wells at $100 oil. If there aren’t enough Democrats in power to stop you.

People are out there fracking now. Just not as much as they would be if the Democrats didn’t restrict them.

Not much fracking going on in California, for example. No fracking going on in New York. Not because it isn’t economic. It’s because Democrat policies.

Back
Top Bottom