• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

80% of Green Bay Packers Season Ticket Holders

Not going into a bubble like the NBA and NHL did was a huge mistake for the NFL. It's going to put their whole season in jeopardy.
Yep. Bubble looks like it might be the way to go, if anything is?

Don’t **** with the the circus. The plebs must have bread and circus.

To be fair, if I were in possession of Packers tickets, I'd not bother showing up either.

Not so fast, the waiting list is reported to be in the 6 digits.

More than 80% of Packers season ticket holders opt out for upcoming season | WLUK

Meanwhile, back at the ranch:

Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones expects fans to attend home games

Something’s gotta give........

Right now, any event with tens of thousands of fans is simply not going to happen in the foreseeable future. It would be bad enough in an outdoor stadium but a hundred times worse in an indoor stadium. Standing in line at concessions stands and restrooms, well, you might as well just sniff in the virus and be done with it.

I actually think that is the biggest problem with beaches. As long as you are not in a sardine can then you probably aren't going to catch the virus from the beach and water itself. You're going to catch it by standing in line at vendors and going to the restroom. And, using porta potties? You might as well just go to a Covid party.

Not going into a bubble like the NBA and NHL did was a huge mistake for the NFL. It's going to put their whole season in jeopardy.

The NFL and NFLPA are still talking about having a bubble during the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom