• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

8 years after hope and change, voters are angry, anxious...

Not true, unless of course you mean the Libertarian ticket.

I discount and dismiss the Libertarian ticket because they don't have a snowball's chance in hell of affecting the outcome of this election. We only have two choices.

I choose the lesser of evils.

I discount and dismiss the Libertarian ticket because they don't have a snowball's chance in hell of affecting the outcome of this election. We only have two choices.

I choose the lesser of evils.
Johnson and Weld are not the lesser of two evils. They are legitimately 2 VERY STRONG and solid candidates. I understand your position but believe that your position will ensure the Trump/Clinton is just a beginning.

Johnson and Weld are not the lesser of two evils. They are legitimately 2 VERY STRONG and solid candidates. I understand your position but believe that your position will ensure the Trump/Clinton is just a beginning.

I didn't say those guys were the lesser of two evils...that would be Trump and Hillary. I said those guys are irrelevant.

I didn't say those guys were the lesser of two evils...that would be Trump and Hillary. I said those guys are irrelevant.
Theyare irrelevant because so many people are committed to 'their' candidate.

13726623_935120056597735_2852520386927686871_n.jpg

Obama has divided the Nation and manipulated executive orders to shred the Constitution to further his liberal agenda . I'm certain far too many guzzled that foul tasting "change" Kool aid and have regrets today !

Here's where you are flawed...

Socrates' temper tantrums =/= Obama's dividing the country​

Eight years ago, Barbara Conley was one of the millions of Americans swept up in Barack Obama's promises of hope and change when he accepted the Democratic nomination at a packed stadium a few miles from her home in the Denver suburbs.

But those optimistic days are almost unrecognizable to Conley now.

With Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton preparing for their own nominating conventions, Conley is filled with so much frustration at the candidates that she can't even imagine voting in November.

The same sense of anger and anxiety runs deep among voters across the country.
News from The Associated Press

I'm not voting for the major 2 come Election, either (but that's normal for me). However, for the first time in his life my husband's not voting Republican. So she's not alone. This country's going down the ****ter and both sides know it, now.

Anyone who bought into that Hope & Change garbage are chumps. Obama was the start of the "celebrity president" era. Talk a good talk, and spend the most and you'll get elected. Even if you're tragically unqualified.

Spot on.

Obama has divided the Nation and manipulated executive orders to shred the Constitution to further his liberal agenda . I'm certain far too many guzzled that foul tasting "change" Kool aid and have regrets today !

Fully agree.

I cannot believe people really think some person is going to be elected to office, ride in, save the day, keep everyone happy and ride on out with people applauding them for the exceptional job they did.

it is a corrupt system with corrupt people

how can anyone accomplish anything within a system so broken and people so polarized?

how?

It could happen if we had a Republican POTUS and Congress, working in unison.

Ask the typical Obama voter. He was supposed to be our political messiah.

Now our allies don't trust us, and our enemies think we're weak. Terrorism is running rampant...including here at home. Thanks Obama.

Ditto!

thanks Obama? seriously?

no worries, your hero Trump will be along soon enough to save you

and when he doesn't (and trust me, he won't) you will find every reason you can to defend him

oh,

and nothing will change...except you will be rooting for the person you voted for

but nothing will change

(if you're lucky)

No, I won't trust you at a ll.

BO played his Saul Alinsky cards well and the condition of the country shows it. Chaos everywhere.

Yes he did......as predicted by me and others in '08

What more can we expect? The guy is a big Muslim Bro supporter, BLM supporter, and hates the country. He's a typical leftist.

Yes, very typical.

I'm not voting for the major 2 come Election, either (but that's normal for me). However, for the first time in his life my husband's not voting Republican. So she's not alone. This country's going down the ****ter and both sides know it, now.

I think a lot of folks are selling Trump way short and also think that he will do a damn good job if elected. A whole lot better than what we have now, and a lot better than that Crooked Hillary.

I think a lot of folks are selling Trump way short and also think that he will do a damn good job if elected. A whole lot better than what we have now, and a lot better than that Crooked Hillary.

What's he going to do? Mock his way into and out of every fickle situation? His campaign is like an episode of the Twilight Zone. If only we could all make it back home, again, everything would be right as it should be.

No man will ever walk into the Oval Office and fix everything.

But I do wish we could find someone who has the knack for inspiring.

The rights words delivered at the right time can make all the difference with the morale of the nation..

I'm getting pretty freaking sick and tired of Presidents who say, "I'll bring us into the 21st Century!!" or "I'll bring you hope and change!!". Our country never needed to be dragged, kicking and screaming, into the future. We were moving along into the future quite nicely...at our own speed.

Just give me the guy who'll make us great (again).

Here's where you are flawed...

Socrates' temper tantrums =/= Obama's dividing the country​

The flaw is being blind to what has happened in the last 7 years . The flaw is the liberal PC agenda .

The flaw is being blind to what has happened in the last 7 years . The flaw is the liberal PC agenda .

oh now it's whining about the mythical PC police. There are opinions and counter opinions. Always has been. Whining about "PC" is silly.

What's he going to do? Mock his way into and out of every fickle situation? His campaign is like an episode of the Twilight Zone. If only we could all make it back home, again, everything would be right as it should be.

That's the plan. And this putz we have now in the WH, has taken us to the outer edge of the Twilight Zone....and we are teetering on the brink of destruction from within.

Hillary will only make it worse, doing nothing and not voting, will make it worse. We need to do something!!!! Trump is our only choice and I've been saying all year, Give Trump a Chance. He may not be your cup of tea, but he is the only alternative we have.

No man will ever walk into the Oval Office and fix everything.

But I do wish we could find someone who has the knack for inspiring.

The rights words delivered at the right time can make all the difference with the morale of the nation..

We had that with Reagan. People thought they had that with Bill and B.O., but we were sold a bill of goods by those two shysters.

I always say, "wishing ain't having" so let's make do with the cards we are dealt.

I'm getting pretty freaking sick and tired of Presidents who say, "I'll bring us into the 21st Century!!" or "I'll bring you hope and change!!". Our country never needed to be dragged, kicking and screaming, into the future. We were moving along into the future quite nicely...at our own speed.

Just give me the guy who'll make us great (again).

:thumbs::thumbs:

Exactly.

oh now it's whining about the mythical PC police. There are opinions and counter opinions. Always has been. Whining about "PC" is silly.

There's no whining. You just stand up like a man, reject the Crook and go with the only other option. It's rather simple really.....and a No Brainer!

Whining is a liberal requirement along with an absence of any common sense !

Why did that cause you to get 'lost'? The point was not to take sides. The point is that he should have been a leader...presidential. Not a populist. Without knowing the facts he bit into the race baiting rhetoric of an incident that actually had happened months prior and talked about the cute little trayvon we had been shown. NOT the Trayvon that died. He could have talked about the incident. He could have maintained his position and biased it with involvement in a tragic loss of a white kid, or even a Latino kid. He didnt. Only black lives mattered...not even the facts around black lives mattered.

you lost me precisely because when you threw him up as an example to back your argument we are obviously polarized on which side we land on with regard to George Zimmerman

the guy is scum

and has proven it repeatedly

you will get no points from me using that murder as a example of justified

you lost me precisely because when you threw him up as an example to back your argument we are obviously polarized on which side we land on with regard to George Zimmerman

the guy is scum

and has proven it repeatedly

you will get no points from me using that murder as a example of justified
It wasnt about Zimmerman. This isnt a rehashing of the case. It was about a president willing to weigh in on what HE perceived as a racially motivated attack (without the facts) and being unwilling to weigh in on anything OTHER than a racially motivated attack with a black 'victim'.

The interesting thing is...you ask a bunch of republicans their opinion of the Bush administration, and you'll get a fair number of folks who show skepticism, or even disdain.

Ask a bunch of democrats their opinion of the Obama administration, and it's almost cultish. They just slobber all over him in an almost brainwashed fashion. He's like Charlie Manson, and democrats are his followers.

It wasnt about Zimmerman. This isnt a rehashing of the case. It was about a president willing to weigh in on what HE perceived as a racially motivated attack (without the facts) and being unwilling to weigh in on anything OTHER than a racially motivated attack with a black 'victim'.

it absolutely is about Zimmerman and it absolutely was racially motivated

and those are the facts

the guy was and is scum

it absolutely is about Zimmerman and it absolutely was racially motivated

and those are the facts

the guy was and is scum
Obama's response had the same thing to do with Zimmerman as this thread does....nothing. At all.

Back
Top Bottom