• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

8-year-old boy dies in US custody on Christmas

Hate is a strong word. I don't like Trump. In fact, I don't even like his supporters but I tolerate them in everyday life. I think Trump supporters are far worse Americans than the refugees at the boarder could possibly be.

The refugees at the border are not Americans.

I am an American. I am not a Trump supporter. You're not in any danger and neither am I, but you're flat out demonizing these people and endangering their safety beyond anything reasonable. You're not a victim of their actions, and you're not the good guy in this situation either. History will bear that.

I doubt that you even believe the nonsense you are spouting.

I don't like Trump supporter Americans, and that's what, 30 something % of Americans. Who cares. Your values are non existent. You have ran up the deficit again and started a trade war. You bankrupted your own political philosophy for Trump, and you all have made your religious, Christian movement look morally bankrupt and empty as well. You can get made at me all you like, but you're on the wrong side of history, and truth will bear that out.

Where are you getting that ludicrous 30% number?

Oh, don't you worry your head. I'm well aware that basic human decency is now considered a sin by a strong majority of "conservatives."

Basic human decency would be those migrant parents leaving their children in Guatemala rather then dragging them along on a dangerous 2000 mile journey just for the sake of using them as human shields.

Be serious,'Daily Caller' is not main-stream media, not even close. It's a conservative trash, conspiracy theory website founded by Tucker Carlson which should send a signal to everyone not to trust or believe it.

Compared to your likely favorite librul sources, it's the holy grail. And it's not the only source for the death of 18 illegal immigrant children. I could have added multiple additional links. You are just butthurt at finding out that the illegal immigrant child death count under Obama is 900% higher then under Trump.

Compared to your likely favorite librul sources, it's the holy grail. And it's not the only source for the death of 18 illegal immigrant children. I could have added multiple additional links. You are just butthurt at finding out that the illegal immigrant child death count under Obama is 900% higher then under Trump.

It's the "holy grail' to you 'righties' because you need to hear anything positive about Trump, negative about Obama. You suck it up like it's your life's blood. That's the long and short of it all. Tucker Carlson is a bigoted punk but he does his duty by feeding you righties the inspirations you need to keep loving on Trump. Enjoy your propaganda, but I won't read a single printed word that has any affiliation with Tucker Carlson.

And no, I'm not "butthurt" as you so delicately put it because it's not true.

This ^^ is your idea of “ruining” me?
View attachment 67246757

No. You gave nothing to ruin... that was the point... that you missed.

I assumed you would understand this when I said, "No facts. No argument". But apparently the obvious is too complicated.

Anything else?

Oh, we will find out, and we should want to find out... but we also know enough to be concerned that these kids are being detained, separated from their families, and are therefore traumatized. One day, we will know everything, and I suppose the majority of Trump supporters will keep making excuses and defending the neglect of these children.

The kid that died... his dad said that they were planning on going to Tenessee... "planning".

Aren't they illegal immigrants that do not have any permits or Visa's? Isn't that kinda presumptious of them? Entitled? Arrogant?

No. You gave nothing to ruin... that was the point... that you missed.

I assumed you would understand this when I said, "No facts. No argument". But apparently the obvious is too complicated.

Anything else?
Pfft ....

Yeah but her kids aren't illegals, so who cares if they put a bunch of other peoples' kids - sick with different diseases and possibly quite cross-contagious - on some mats, then wrapped them in tin foil? And besides, wrapping might remind them of Christmas. So it's all very nice. And look, they're not even spraying them with delousing powder! How nice and caring.

(Seriously though....I have to doubt that's tinfoil, but what the hell looks like that that you'd offer as a blanket?)

Those are emergency insulated blankets that hikers take when going out in weather...

These children are being used as props and they're paying coyotes to get them here. I guess they figure it's a small price to pay.

We heard rumors that they could pass (into the United States). They said they could pass with the children," said Catarina Gomez Lucas, the boy's 21-year-old stepsister, explaining why Felipe and his father, Agustin Gomez, made the dangerous journey.

Gomez Lucas would not say who spread the rumors or who transported the father and son to the border from Yalambojoch in Huehuetenango province, a poor community of returnees from Mexico who had fled Guatemala in the bloodiest years of that country's 1960-1996 civil war. The stepsister spoke to the AP on Wednesday by telephone from Yalambojoch.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/father-dead-guatemalan-boy-heard-rumors-could-cross-184431303.html

C'mon Dems. Help fix this!

And the mother of the boy admits he was taken because it would ensure getting into the U.S., even if it meant detention for a time.

“Lots of them have gone with children and managed to cross, even if they’re held for a month or two. But they always manage to get across easily,” she told Reuters in an interview."

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-border-death-idUSKCN1OQ1HN

It's the "holy grail' to you 'righties' because you need to hear anything positive about Trump, negative about Obama. You suck it up like it's your life's blood. That's the long and short of it all. Tucker Carlson is a bigoted punk but he does his duty by feeding you righties the inspirations you need to keep loving on Trump. Enjoy your propaganda, but I won't read a single printed word that has any affiliation with Tucker Carlson.

And no, I'm not "butthurt" as you so delicately put it because it's not true.

Once again, libruls like yourself seem to have absolutely no coherent argument and can only whine incessantly about support for Trump and make wild assed accusations of racism which make you look even smaller.

Once again, libruls like yourself seem to have absolutely no coherent argument and can only whine incessantly about support for Trump and make wild assed accusations of racism which make you look even smaller.

No. It's you Trumpettes on the right that try to force bogus news articles from fringe elements on the right and pass it off as 'news' and it simply is not news when it originates from a biased-far-leaning conservative source. If you want to convince anyone on the left that Trump is in any way a positive force for this country, then you're going to have to begin posting links from credentialed, legitimate mainstream news outlets. You believe yourself to be 'coherent' when all you're doing is repeating someone else's bogus theories or lies. That's not what 'coherent' means.

No. It's you Trumpettes on the right that try to force bogus news articles from fringe elements on the right and pass it off as 'news' and it simply is not news when it originates from a biased-far-leaning conservative source. If you want to convince anyone on the left that Trump is in any way a positive force for this country, then you're going to have to begin posting links from credentialed, legitimate mainstream news outlets. You believe yourself to be 'coherent' when all you're doing is repeating someone else's bogus theories or lies. That's not what 'coherent' means.

A guy named ObamacareFail is biased and pushes fake news :shock: why would we think that?

The truth finally comes out:

Watch the MSM drop this like a hot potato. Father denies follow up treatment. Family admits child was taken because they thought taking a child was Dad's Golden Ticket into the U.S.

Question- Who's filling these immigrants' heads with notions like this? I mean, besides Pueblo Sin Fronteras?
If this misconception is widespread in Central America, how many adults are grabbing a kid-their own or not-and dragging them thousands of miles in dangerous conditions?

For some reason, that we really need to get to the bottom of, there has been an exponential surge in migrants coming to our border since Trump got elected. Why?

(rhetorical unless anyone wants to take a swing at answering;))

You fell right into that one and proved my point by starting out your rant with: "No. It's you Trumpettes" That is all you have in your arsenel. You hate the man and his supporters so bad that you cannot see straight.

Watch the MSM drop this like a hot potato. Father denies follow up treatment. Family admits child was taken because they thought taking a child was Dad's Golden Ticket into the U.S.

Question- Who's filling these immigrants' heads with notions like this? I mean, besides Pueblo Sin Fronteras?
If this misconception is widespread in Central America, how many adults are grabbing a kid-their own or not-and dragging them thousands of miles in dangerous conditions?

For some reason, that we really need to get to the bottom of, there has been an exponential surge in migrants coming to our border since Trump got elected. Why?

(rhetorical unless anyone wants to take a swing at answering;))

It's in all likelihood starting with left wing activist groups in this country funded by George Soros. Everyone in thos caravans before even thinking about embarking on that trip got the message:" Take a child or two with you as, then if caught ask for asylum. Then the US border patrol will give you a court date anywhere from months to a couple of years off and let you go." They were well versed on "Catch and release".

Back
Top Bottom