• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

8 News Daily Poll: Should Hillary Clinton be criminally prosecuted?

But they're still going to vote for the criminal bitch. Go figure.

8 News Daily Poll: Hillary Clinton should be criminally prosecuted

According to the poll above, an average of 94.15% of Americans (compared to 5.11% who think she should not) think Hillary Clinton should be criminally prosecuted.

Nobody is above the law.

Period.

Notice how Trump clearly doesn't know what the word "impossible" means:

"Following reports of Clinton’s FBI interview, presumptive Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump tweeted: “It is impossible for the FBI not to recommend criminal charges against Hillary Clinton. What she did was wrong!”"

8 News Daily Poll: Hillary Clinton should be criminally prosecuted

According to the poll above, an average of 94.15% of Americans (compared to 5.11% who think she should not) think Hillary Clinton should be criminally prosecuted.

Nobody is above the law.

Period.

As it should be. I'm actually surprised that so many Clintonistas appear to agree with 'Clinton should be criminally prosecuted'.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. One can only hope not. Don't the results of those polls indicate a swing in support?

As it should be. I'm actually surprised that so many Clintonistas appear to agree with 'Clinton should be criminally prosecuted'.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. One can only hope not. Don't the results of those polls indicate a swing in support?

It's an open poll...so how do you know they're Clintonistas? Reading the messages they appear to be mostly Trumpodytes and Bernieoids.

I think we have something called Grand Juries that can be invoked by the people. To my understanding a Grand Jury is not under the influence/jurisdiction of the Justice Department or the Courts. I think We the People should make sure there is equal justice under the law... or else why should any of the rest of us, especially for lesser crimes, feel the need to follow the law?

Hey, you let Hillary get away with breaking the law, why can't I?

It's an online poll!!!! Don't you know they don't mean anything???

This poll just reinforces that idea that online polling isn't reality.

Yet, you're the kind of person that was saying "math doesn't lie" when Bernie was running against Hillary...

Except I thought Tricky Dick waited until he was pres before engaging in criminal activity?

Hillary has been a lying bitch her entire life.

That is likely right, which is because you lot put in an authoritarian, race-baiting, incompetent imbecile to run against her. The absurdity known as the Republican party is the reason why Hillary will likely make it to the Oval Office in 2016, not because of her own doing. Between a competent liar and a racist fascist, 9 times out of ten I'll probably be forced into voting for the competent liar. That's not a reflection of the ignorance of the general electorate, it's a reflection of the ignorance of 40% of the Republican primary voters.

competent liar and a racist fascist.

What's so ****ed up is I can't tell what order you are referring to the choice between Trump and Hillary with regard to that analogy...

We're so ****ed if we cannot find someone to replace Bernie immediately (unless he decides to run third-party)...

What's so ****ed up is I can't tell what order you are referring to the choice between Trump and Hillary with regard to that analogy...

We're so ****ed if we cannot find someone to replace Bernie immediately (unless he decides to run third-party)...

Well, the confusion should be short-lived; I would never call Trump a competent anything, let alone a competent liar. Even with all of the practice, he's still a piss-poor liar. Hillary, contrarily, is generally a great liar.

Well, the confusion should be short-lived; I would never call Trump a competent anything, let alone a competent liar. Even with all of the practice, he's still a piss-poor liar. Hillary, contrarily, is generally a great liar.

But she has the charisma of a cockroach. Trump's a con-artist, he's scheming, he's conniving. Hillary's just crazy. Hillary is dangerous and I'm almost certain would be far more authoritarian than Trump. Trump is easy to manipulate and to please due to his thin skin (and essentially being a big fat baby). Hillary is an insatiable megalomaniac.

That is likely right, which is because you lot put in an authoritarian, race-baiting, incompetent imbecile to run against her. The absurdity known as the Republican party is the reason why Hillary will likely make it to the Oval Office in 2016, not because of her own doing. Between a competent liar and a racist fascist, 9 times out of ten I'll probably be forced into voting for the competent liar. That's not a reflection of the ignorance of the general electorate, it's a reflection of the ignorance of 40% of the Republican primary voters.

Let me know when you get someone competent on the liberal side.

While I understand your sentiment, the problem is that Hillary is actually incompetent. She's incompetent in a gross fashion. And Reupublican primary voters are no more ignorant than anyone else. There's a genuine frustration with the status quo in this country. If Hilary had to contend with 17 candidates then she definitely wouldn't have won and it's likely Sanders would be the Dem nominee.

Bernie Sanders Has Stuck To The Same Message For 40 Years

Although...
Hillary's a politician.
Bernie's a statesman.
There is a difference.
Okay great. So you're pretty confident that he's never once lied since he's been involved in politics? Or....is it likely that he probably has, but he never got caught....or no one cared because up until his recent run for president virtually no one outside of national political circles even knew who he was?

Yet, you're the kind of person that was saying "math doesn't lie" when Bernie was running against Hillary...

lol I was never on the bernie bandwagon, so you're going to have to be more specific rather than just throwing out baseless accusations.

Unless you mean that I was saying Bernie had no chance. Then, yes I was right. Bernie had no chance!!! He lost, or do you still not believe that???

Back
Top Bottom