• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

8 Animals Eaten Alive in China – Graphic Content

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
8 Animals Eaten Alive in China - Graphic Content - China Underground

Snakes
Alive snake are a specialties of Chinese chefs. Also this dish is prepared very quickly so that the costumers can eat the snake meat when it still alive and moving. The chef, faster as he can, cut the head, remove the skin, removed the bowels, in such a way as to eliminate the parasites, cut the meat and serve the raw snake. Raw alive snake meat, sometimes was reported by the media, eaten by peasant without chef help.
You can watch a video here.

Live Fresh Donkey
Not so popular in all China is to eat Huo Jiao Lu (活叫驴), Live Fresh Donkey. The animal has its legs tied and its body held down, while the chef cuts its body and serves the meat immediately to costumers. Some media reported that alive raw donkey meat could be sold from peddlers in Henan and Hubei even if Chinese government banned it.

Raw alive monkey brain
Raw alive monkey brain is a special dish affordable only by very rich people and is possible to order it only in Guangdong and , once, in Hong Kong. The chef puts a live monkey beneath a table with its head poking up through a hole, the costumers then eat its brains while it screams. This dish is very expensive. Sometimes costumers that order this dish want to prove their richness and bravery, but many can’ t swallow a single bite. The dish was banned in China, but it’s still possible to find it in Guangdong.

Snakes
Alive snake are a specialties of Chinese chefs. Also this dish is prepared very quickly so that the costumers can eat the snake meat when it still alive and moving. The chef, faster as he can, cut the head, remove the skin, removed the bowels, in such a way as to eliminate the parasites, cut the meat and serve the raw snake. Raw alive snake meat, sometimes was reported by the media, eaten by peasant without chef help.

Live Fresh Donkey
Not so popular in all China is to eat Huo Jiao Lu (活叫驴), Live Fresh Donkey. The animal has its legs tied and its body held down, while the chef cuts its body and serves the meat immediately to costumers. Some media reported that alive raw donkey meat could be sold from peddlers in Henan and Hubei even if Chinese government banned it.

Raw alive monkey brain
Raw alive monkey brain is a special dish affordable only by very rich people and is possible to order it only in Guangdong and , once, in Hong Kong. The chef puts a live monkey beneath a table with its head poking up through a hole, the costumers then eat its brains while it screams. This dish is very expensive. Sometimes costumers that order this dish want to prove their richness and bravery, but many can’ t swallow a single bite. The dish was banned in China, but it’s still possible to find it in Guangdong.

Have you tried any of them?

Snakes

Live Fresh Donkey

Raw alive monkey brain

That reminds me of that raiders of the lost ark movie where he is somewhere and they have .. if I recall they called it 'snake surprise' and chilled monkey brains. yuck.

Snakes

Live Fresh Donkey

Raw alive monkey brain

A lot of animals eat their food while it is still alive. Many carnivores and omnivores kill their food just to immobilize it in order to make it easier to eat. Seeing how we are not like those other animals we should kill our food before eating it.

Snakes

Live Fresh Donkey

Raw alive monkey brain

Send me a PM when you get to human sacrifices that are then consumed in a feast....surely someone in history has done that, and we need to express our outrage.

Can we talk about food? Please? I love to eat. I love to cook. Sometimes I love to forage. I for damn sure like to drink wine as I eat, decent wine.

We want to talk about a handful of chinese who may or may not eat some strange stuff?? ??? ? ????? ?

MIlitant......why no answer? I see you. I see that you want to throw down. But DP aint Hicksville USA, I am not 100% sure that you know that.

Ive had live seafood prepared for me in Korea and in Japan. Wonderful stuff. Ive also eaten steak and tuna tartare in France and Italy. Again, wonderful food.

Ive had live seafood prepared for me in Korea and in Japan. Wonderful stuff. Ive also eaten steak and tuna tartare in France and Italy. Again, wonderful food.

I love seafood but there should be a better way to cook them

Back
Top Bottom