• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

700,000 boycott TARGET over trans bathroom policy...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Including me. I've been boycotting them for years now because of their gay policies.....

Corrections and clarifications: A previous version of this story incorrectly referenced North Carolina's transgender bathroom law. It requires transgender individuals to use public restrooms associated with the sex on their birth certificate.

A conservative Christian activist group has gained more than half a million signatures and counting from people pledging to boycott Target over its transgender bathroom policy.

More than 700,000 boycott Target over transgender bathroom policy

Including me. I've been boycotting them for years now because of their gay policies.....

Corrections and clarifications: A previous version of this story incorrectly referenced North Carolina's transgender bathroom law. It requires transgender individuals to use public restrooms associated with the sex on their birth certificate.

A conservative Christian activist group has gained more than half a million signatures and counting from people pledging to boycott Target over its transgender bathroom policy.

If the left can do the boycott game then so should the right. Because money doesn't just talks, it screams.

What exactly are thier gay policies?

Been doing that for years...just as I avoid going to Wal-Mart whenever possible. If I have to pay a bit more by going somewhere else, then that's what I do.

I totally hate how they force you to make out with a dude to get the 10% discount.

I totally hate how they force you to make out with a dude to get the 10% discount.

What they have done...is force me to never shop there again!

**** Em.....and the horse they rode in on.

People here in Canada boycotted Target because their products were shabby, often out of stock, and overpriced compared to WalMart and other similar stores. As a result, they packed up and left Canada several $billion poorer for the failed experiment.

That's a much more reasoned form of protest, in my humble opinion.

Sounds like I got to stop in and pick up a few things at Target tomorrow.

If the left can do the boycott game then so should the right. Because money doesn't just talks, it screams.

Left and right, people have been doing boycotts for a long time. I am not going to do like the right did and scream how unfair a boycott is, right up until it is a boycott I like. I support the right of any one to boycott, for whatever reason they want.

People here in Canada boycotted Target because their products were shabby, often out of stock, and overpriced compared to WalMart and other similar stores. As a result, they packed up and left Canada several $billion poorer for the failed experiment.

That's a much more reasoned form of protest, in my humble opinion.

No one boycotted Target, no one ever wanted to go in the first place.

What have been their gay policies "for years now?"

Left and right, people have been doing boycotts for a long time. I am not going to do like the right did and scream how unfair a boycott is, right up until it is a boycott I like. I support the right of any one to boycott, for whatever reason they want.

I'm so tired of boycotts being assaults on free speech one moment (yes, that is a specific example taken from reality) or more American than mom and apple pie in the next instance, and all according to which political orientation the cause implies.

They make their employees wear khakis?

I really don't think gay people would willingly choose to wear khakis. In fact, aside from tourists from the midwest, nobody willingly wears khakis.

Eh....they sell nothing but **** anyway.

I still can't wrap my head around this. It's very simple.

Do you have a penis or a vagina, currently? Penis? Great, use the men's room. Vagina? Awesome. Use the women's room.

are you sure you didn't mix up Target with "The Blue Oyster Bar"?

I really don't think gay people would willingly choose to wear khakis. In fact, aside from tourists from the midwest, nobody willingly wears khakis.

I wear khakis. But only with tons of cargo pockets.

Eh....they sell nothing but **** anyway.

I still can't wrap my head around this. It's very simple.

Do you have a penis or a vagina, currently? Penis? Great, use the men's room. Vagina? Awesome. Use the women's room.

What if you have both? Do you alternate? Flip a coin? What?

I wear.................khakis............

KIvjOnv.gif

I'm going to shop more at Target, just to piss off the talibornagains.

trans.jpg

are you sure you didn't mix up Target with "The Blue Oyster Bar"?

My excuse for seeing that movie is that I was nine. What's yours?

Back
Top Bottom