• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

$70,000 for Hair Styling and $750 for Taxes?

Do you think the chicanery of the Harris/Biden campaign in releasing this unsubstantiated hit job was anything other than an effort to damage political opponents?

This is an obvious reaction to the Senate report - except the Senate report is verified where this is rumors. It also shows the Biden campaign was shaken by the revelations of corruption.

The Maoist democrat impeached the president over revealing the corruption by Biden, The attempt by the Marxists failed in the Senate, with the Senate now determined to make the point that Biden is corrupt, the actions by the Marxists in the house was a fraud, and that the Senate acted correctly in exonerating the President.

The Senate report has gone to the DOJ for investigation and prosecution. If the Maoists fail to steal the presidency through massive fraud, people will go to jail as a result.

The other thing that is clear is that the Harris campaign had this waiting in the wings as an October surprise, but had to fire it early in order to distract from a clearly damaging report on Biden.
First of all, this report was not released by the Democrats but by the New York Times. I don't know if you know this but newspapers can easily be sued of defamation and lose their licenses to publish if found guilty. the New York Times is no small newspaper that cannot and will not publish anything they cannot back up with facts. They are not so political that they would put their own existence at risk to publish something "unsubstantiated".

As such, your comment about "unsubstantiated hit job" is pure baloney.

If the show had hair stylists and makeup artistis, etc, which presumably they would have, that would seem to be normal course for the entertainment industry, the cost is obviously a legitimate business expense.

So why wasn't the show paying for the cost, as shows normally do? Most people don't get to deduct their hair care and luxury expenses by saying they're business expenses to build an image - but the main issue with the hair is the amount. And they attacked Bill Clinton for one $500 haircut. The outrage! All the tax cheating, of course, is the larger problem.

First of all, this report was not released by the Democrats but by the New York Times. I don't know if you know this but newspapers can easily be sued of defamation and lose their licenses to publish if found guilty.

I don't think newspapers have 'licenses to publish', or that the non-licenses can be revoked. But yes, they can be sued, and it's cultists who simply attack the media for telling the truth, denying it. There's close to zero doubt about the accuracy of this story.

Trump paid $70,000 for hair styling one year but only paid $750 in taxes.

This is the successful business man that is capable of making our nation economically better? The man who lost so much money that he paid no takes (or very little taxes for 15 years? The man that paid less taxes than even a poor man paid? The man that paid less taxes than the average American who pays an average of $12,000 per year? This is the man that understands and supports "his people"?

We need to start paying more attention to Trump's hair than to paying for testing for the virus!

View attachment 67296782

Anthony Scaramuchi was on MSNBC and he said Trump does his hair himself. It is a comb over from the back that is flipped over his head. Sometimes Hope Hicks gives him a hand.

First of all, this report was not released by the Democrats but by the New York Times.

A bit like claiming "they weren't bit by a dog, they were bit by a pit bull.."

I don't know if you know this but newspapers can easily be sued of defamation and lose their licenses to publish if found guilty. the New York Times is no small newspaper that cannot and will not publish anything they cannot back up with facts. They are not so political that they would put their own existence at risk to publish something "unsubstantiated".

As such, your comment about "unsubstantiated hit job" is pure baloney.

Laughable.

It was the NY Times that virtually destroyed the ability of public figures to sue to press for defamation (Times v. Sullivan) . Where CNN and the Amazon.Com Post screwed up in their slander and libel of Nick Sandmann and the other Covington kids is the defamed private citizens.

I don't think newspapers have 'licenses to publish', or that the non-licenses can be revoked. But yes, they can be sued, and it's cultists who simply attack the media for telling the truth, denying it. There's close to zero doubt about the accuracy of this story.

It's hard to tell if the lies of the Marxists are based on ignorance - they aren't Communists because they are intelligent and informed after all - or attempts to deceive?

That's what Trump is doing. #FakeIssues.

The Biden report by the Senate caused the democrats to have a premature ejaculation of their October surprise. The desperation to distract from Biden's corruption was too much for them.

What a fizzling nothing burger it is anyway... :eusa_whistle:

The Biden report by the Senate caused the democrats to have a premature ejaculation of their October surprise. The desperation to distract from Biden's corruption was too much for them.

What a fizzling nothing burger it is anyway... :eusa_whistle:

There was no Biden corruption. #FakeCorruption

Another dud.

No secret Russia deals. No Michael Cohen stuff. Nothing illegal.
And he was under audit.
Won't change any minds.
Not meant to change minds. It's meant to piss people off enough so they go vote.

There was no Biden corruption. #FakeCorruption

Yeah, taking bribes and kickbacks is the SACRED PRIVILEGE of democrats!

Quid Pro Joe skimming foreign aide in Ukraine is HIS RIGHT as part of the ruling elite! (y)

The argument made was that there is no law stopping him from making his records public. Its true that there is no law that i know of preventing it but there is a whole bunch of laws protecting his right not to share that information. The law is written in a way that protects peoples confidentiality.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fine. So, Donald, don't show your returns and take your lumps politically. But stop with the bullshit that you will release them once the longest audit in history is over. Then again, maybe you can release them with your new healthcare plan or when you show us the check from Mexico for the wall.

Not meant to change minds. It's meant to piss people off enough so they go vote.

Kind of like the civil war the democrats are waring in our cities?

Mission accomplished. Comrades.

Hmmm, were you originally intending to write " reich wing judges" but caught yourself, at least partially?
Maybe the Supreme Court is currently reight wing judges.

Kind of like the civil war the democrats are waring in our cities?

Mission accomplished. Comrades.
Oh, another Trumpeliever pointing to America under Trump as a threat of how it will be under Biden?
Bet you dollars to donuts that a roomful of a hundred rioters wouldn't contain three voters.

Kinda looks to me like the only judges that got that one wrong are the reight wing judges.

It is heartening that both Gorsuch and Kavanaugh voted with concurring opinions though.

So many Democrats are desperate to divert from any actual issues of the election.
It is the pack attack in operation.

I posted a video of a tax lawyer that explains it to us and she says there are no legal problems.

I posted a video of a tax lawyer that explains it to us and she says there are no legal problems.

Sure wish I could watch that video, but it's publisher doesn't want to share with Canada.

Notice how the CBSN questioner began with an open lie, saying Trump takes his presidential salary, when Trump does not take his presidential salary.

The MSM is nothing but corporate propaganda of the richest corporations and people on earth that own the MSM. All they do is lie - incessantly, deliberately.

Back
Top Bottom