• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

7 year old will have a lifetime story; how tRump exposed the santa myth to him

Wow, they're this desperate for a story now?

If you don't think this is hilarious it's because you drank the koolaid, sorry.

No he supposedly answered a call. A call from someone who is currently believed to be a 7 year old and given the way most of these news sources have been acting over the last two years. I'm highly suspect that this event truly happened the way we're being told at all.

Lordy, there's a tape. 0:41

This thread gave me a chuckle
Merry Christmas everyone

7 is marginal. Most kids find out that there is no Santa right before their first Christmas in kindergarten, when some smug schoolmate tells them they are an idiot for believing in an imaginary man who performs miracles. Of course, many grow up to believe in another magic man who performs miracles, but that is neither here nor there.

I wonder if Trump has the balls to tell them they are stupid for believing in that myth.

7 is marginal. Most kids find out that there is no Santa right before their first Christmas in kindergarten, when some smug schoolmate tells them they are an idiot for believing in an imaginary man who performs miracles. Of course, many grow up to believe in another magic man who performs miracles, but that is neither here nor there.

I wonder if Trump has the balls to tell them they are stupid for believing in that myth.

Wait. What do you mean 'no Santa?'

that kid will grow up able to recall that on Christmas eve, when he was a 7 year old, was advised of the Santa myth by president tRump

ZERO self awareness. as if a 7 year old would call about Norad spotting Santa while being a disbeliever

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/tr...old-believing-santa-christmas-eve-phone-call/

I see no reason to lie to kids about Santa Claus. They will eventually grow up and learn people were lying to them when they were young and those liars showed no restraint or remorse.

Jesus H. Keeerist is there no end to Trump's idiocy. Can he just not despoil every single thing he touches? Answer: NO, he can't. Isn't it obvious by now?

This is not Trump's first shot at messing with Christmas.

There was utterly no sense to the "Christmas is back nonsense". So frigging what Donald.

I grew up in a neighborhood where it was obvious who got a Happy Hanukkah and who got a Merry Christmas. But even in my day, that was a rarity. Even during my career I could keep track of which of my fellow workers should receive a Happy Hanukkah and remembered to look up the dates of Hanukkah celebration for that year. But I was lucky enough to have a background that gave me something of an advantage. When it didn't work out that I could figure it who should get what, Happy Holidays sufficed.

Now there are so many converts to Judaism that its not so easy to figure out and many Jews do something to celebrate both Holidays even when they don't overlap. But oh no... Donald can't leave that alone either. Its Merry Christmas or nothing for the Manhattan Simpleton.

Well, for me until this goon-boy leaves the WH its Happy Holliday to everybody though I am a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah kind of guy. I will be GDed if I am going to spout what strangers might concur as some Trumpian support leaving my lips. So thanks for that Donald you screaming unscrupulous criminal idiot.

So Happy Holidays folks. See you Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah folks again Dec. 2020!

I see no reason to lie to kids about Santa Claus. They will eventually grow up and learn people were lying to them when they were young and those liars showed no restraint or remorse.

Ironic.

That comment would be hysterically funny if it were not so sad.

Anyone who has been here 7 summers but has not on his/her/It/WHATEVER own and with no help figured out that Santa is a fantasy is slow.

He/She deserves what ever pain comes from that.

PERFORMANCE MATTERS!

then your stated position is if a kid still believes in Santa at seven, (s)he is slow and deserves to be informed that Santa is a myth
Merry Christmas

Good call... Trump taught a child not to believe the lies of his parents.

then, in your view, he finally accomplished something of note this year

you folks will support and defend anything

then your stated position is if a kid still believes in Santa at seven, (s)he is slow and deserves to be informed that Santa is a myth
Merry Christmas

I never said anything close to this, making this your fantasy.

Aren't you the person who sometimes quotes bible verses from your imaginary friend?

Last edited:

says the fellow who devoutly believes in a myth even more strange than that about Santa

Anyone who has been here 7 summers but has not on his/her/It/WHATEVER own and with no help figured out that Santa is a fantasy is slow.

Well then virtually the entire Trump base would have to be called slow, because they believe in an equally imaginary friend written about in the bible, at least if lack of evidence and facts are included in the reasoning.

Oh wait, Trump agrees with you on that one:

Donald Trump declares 'I love the poorly educated'

He/She deserves what ever pain comes from that.

So Christians deserve whatever pain comes to them from believing in their apparently imaginary friend?

Or does this only apply to small children?

Last edited:
Red:
Who talks to seven-year-olds about "marginality?"

Someone who cannot relate to children or realize they won't understand you. I'd like to know "Cuz at 7 it's marginal" turns into "Santa doesn't exist"

Back
Top Bottom