• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

7 personality traits that can help you determine if a man is a sociopath

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Seems that there was somebody, a male, who became a national figure head a few years ago that strongly display these traits listed below. :unsure: Can anyone think who that could have been? :whistle:

According to the American Psychiatric Association, about three out of every 100 males are sociopaths. Approximately 70 percent of sociopaths come from fatherless homes, and 30 perfect percent are born out of wedlock.

1. He's charming​

2. He has a lack of empathy​

3. He has difficulty with relationships​

4. He's manipulative​

5. He's cold and callous​

6. He invents outrageous lies about his experiences​

7. Sociopaths never apologize​

joe Biden checks all those boxes.

1. He's charming​

Joe the ladies man...

Yep, he abandoned all those Americans and allies in Afghanistan

Mostly with Kamala..

4. He's manipulative​

"You ain't black enough!, man" - joe Biden

Especially when fondling shoulders and sniffing hair.

"Corn Pop was a bad dude!"

When will Joe apologize for his racist comments made throughout his career?

joe Biden checks all those boxes.

Joe the ladies man...

Yep, he abandoned all those Americans and allies in Afghanistan

Mostly with Kamala..

"You ain't black enough!, man" - joe Biden

Especially when fondling shoulders and sniffing hair.

"Corn Pop was a bad dude!"

When will Joe apologize for his racist comments made throughout his career?
Bingo.

I was going to suggest the schiffmeister, or B.O. himself, but then there's Hill and Billy, though one of them is female so probably doesn't fit the "male sociopath" moniker. IDK - the list is too long, and scummy...

#1 and #3 guilty as charged bigly. What do I win?

Sounds like my neighbor's shitty dog.
He's charming then tries to bite the neighborhood boy.
He shits right by the driver side door of my car
Other dogs won't play with him. Tries to bite them
Eats his owner's hose all the time and I've never seen him show any remorse.
He can't make up outrageous lies about his experiences but damn sure would if he could talk.

Seems that there was somebody, a male, who became a national figure head a few years ago that strongly display these traits listed below. :unsure: Can anyone think who that could have been? :whistle:

According to the American Psychiatric Association, about three out of every 100 males are sociopaths. Approximately 70 percent of sociopaths come from fatherless homes, and 30 perfect percent are born out of wedlock.

1. He's charming​

4. He's manipulative​

Sad part is how Trump supporters admire and wish they could be Trump, too.

They yearn to be sociopaths but settle as trolls.

#1 and #3 guilty as charged bigly. What do I win?
Another day in DP. (y)

#1 and #3 are actually traits in a normal human when doing the best that he or she can do. It's when a human abuses said traits against others that rolls them in the directions for being a sociopath. imo

Another day in DP. (y)

#1 and #3 are actually traits in a normal human when doing the best that he or she can do. It's when a human abuses said traits against others that rolls them in the directions for being a sociopath. imo

We number #1s and #3s have to protect our lives you know. Being both charming and difficult in relationships can get you killed.

We number #1s and #3s have to protect our lives you know. Being both charming and difficult in relationships can get you killed.
So would the other 5 numbers - but sometimes quicker.

In the past five or six years, I've become more aware of what a malignantly narcissistic sociopath is.

This thread should be either bumped everyday or pinned.

Back
Top Bottom