• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

7% of US oil comes from Russia

Some people just love how outrage feels and if they don't get a big enough helping of it from reality then some creative writing works just fine.
You kind of lost me w/ trying to figure out who the "some people" were & where we went after we left reality, but hey, it was a great ride so thanks, that was fun!

Not bull shit. Upon taking office he halted new contracts for federal
Land leases. This was so for a year. After a year of this stupid policy which caused him to release 40 million barrels of strategic oil reserves (stupid), he reversed the policy. Like so many of his stupid policies it blew up in his face.
bullshit alright...
-peace
1647101349325.png

bullshit alright...
-peace
The vast majority of those land leases have no oil below. They lease the land and THEN explore for oil. They spend millions looking for oil. Your silly cut and paste is propaganda for the simple thinkers. Biden has created the situation we are in. Inflation, mass influx of illegal aliens and dependant on foreign oil.

The vast majority of those land leases have no oil below. (There is oil and NG under mine)
They lease the land and THEN explore for oil. (I own that land in Texas and Louisiana...)
They spend millions looking for oil. (They do not)
Your silly cut and paste is propaganda for the simple thinkers. (This is true)
Biden has created the situation we are in. (NOT True)
  • Inflation,
  • mass influx of illegal aliens and
  • dependant on foreign oil.
Cultist Gotta Cult...
-peace be to the silly simple rePuke thinkers...
You should be down on your hands and knees,
thanking your god for sending TheLOW to the DP...
So all I have to say is "You are welcome..."
Enjoy the weekend and be safe my friend...
1647117351504.png

Cultist Gotta Cult...
-peace be to the silly simple rePuke thinkers...
You should be down on your hands and knees,
thanking your god for sending TheLOW to the DP...
So all I have to say is "You are welcome..."
Enjoy the weekend and be safe my friend...
You are not supposed to alter other people's quotes like that.

You are not supposed to alter other people's quotes like that.
I did not alter a single word or its meaning...
even the strike thru is permitted because it is not addressed...
Not to offend you but I think I win this one...
I read the rule very carefully... but I may not win...
Did you report it??? If not I will...
At least we will have some guidance..

Does that change the debate???
-peace

I did not alter a single word or its meaning...
even the strike thru is permitted because it is not addressed...
Not to offend you but I think I win this one...
I read the rule very carefully... but I may not win...

Does that change the debate???
-peace
It does not matter what you think. Do not alter my quotes.

Last edited:
It does not matter what you think.
Do not alter my quotes.
I see you corrected your spelling... good boy...
Now, this is my response to your tone...
Be careful what you wish for...
You do not want me paying special attention to YOU...
You could find all of your posts dissected and your ignorance exposed...
I'll just leave that there...

That was wrong
I apologize...

Last edited:
Moderator's Warning:
Do NOT change another poster's quote without making it very clear what has been changed; also, if the other poster objects, those changes can and will be deleted. @HangLow,do NOT do this again.

I suggest everyone move on.

We have since 2010 and it hasn't changed.
What you are saying is wrong. We were a net importer from 1948 to 2019. For two years we actually net exporting. We are now back to net importing. Please do not spread disinformation.

The US will be a net IMPORTER of oil in 2022 after two years of finally being a net exporter​

Jeffrey Swindoll
Feb 23rd, 2022 11:22 am
The U.S. will import more oil than it exports in 2022, the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) said on Friday.

1647139884689.png

Since 2010, the United States has exported more refined petroleum products, including distillate fuel oil, hydrocarbon gas liquids, and motor gasoline, among others, than it has imported. Net exports of refined petroleum products grew to 3.3 million b/d in 2020 and remained about the same in 2021. We expect petroleum product net exports will reach new highs of 3.6 million b/d in 2022 and 3.8 million b/d in 2023.

Moderator's Warning:
Do NOT change another poster's quote without making it very clear what has been changed; also, if the other poster objects, those changes can and will be deleted. @HangLow,do NOT do this again.

I suggest everyone move on.
I understand...

Back
Top Bottom