• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

7 children, multiple animals pulled from abusive, neglectful parents

Superfly

Salty, defiant, and completely non-compliant.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
From Tucson to Tucumcari, Tehachapi to Tonopah
Political Leaning
Independent
This is one of the worst instances I’ve ever heard of. Absolutely heartbreaking.

Those poor children. One of the girls had maggots in her hair. A child does not leave maggots in her hair unless she has gotten inured to having maggots in her hair. I hope those repulsive reprobates of parents are punished and those children can be raised by people who know what love is.

Those poor children. One of the girls had maggots in her hair. A child does not leave maggots in her hair unless she has gotten inured to having maggots in her hair. I hope those repulsive reprobates of parents are punished and those children can be raised by people who know what love is.

I know. It’s going to take someone so patient. The way the article described it, the kids had no education, no training, and mostly didn’t speak. Going to have to be a special foster family that takes on these babies.

I know. It’s going to take someone so patient. The way the article described it, the kids had no education, no training, and mostly didn’t speak. Going to have to be a special foster family that takes on these babies.

Pro-life people say that abortion "let's women escape the consequences of spreading their legs." That "abortion is irresponsible."

That's obviously bullshit. If you get pregnant...and DO NOTHING...you end up with a kid. It's the path of least resistance. Do nothing. And so kids get born...and dumped for adoption...if they're lucky. Look at these kids? Just basically caged with some food occasionally tossed their way.

This isnt the only case we've seen like this. THIS is why we should make birth control and abortion as cheap and accessible as possible. We cant force people to use these options...nor should we...but we sure as hell should make it as easy as possible to keep garbage like this from reproducing.

Good point.

She's a good Christian woman and she is "living HER TRUTH"
Do not touch this gentle Christian woman for she and her godly husband are warshed in the bluud of the Layamb!

Pro-life people say that abortion "let's women escape the consequences of spreading their legs." That "abortion is irresponsible."

That's obviously bullshit. If you get pregnant...and DO NOTHING...you end up with a kid. It's the path of least resistance. Do nothing. And so kids get born...and dumped for adoption...if they're lucky. Look at these kids? Just basically caged with some food occasionally tossed their way.

This isnt the only case we've seen like this. THIS is why we should make birth control and abortion as cheap and accessible as possible. We cant force people to use these options...nor should we...but we sure as hell should make it as easy as possible to keep garbage like this from reproducing.

I heard a woman on something HBG had on for white noise yesterday - it was some pro-life bullshit on TV. She was literally screaming, “Think of the CHILDREN!”

I had to get him to change the channel. All the bullshit those people spew, and then shit like this happens? They are usually mysteriously quiet afterwards.

"JV4, JV5, JV6, and JV7 — a 10-year-old girl, 8-year-old girl, 6-year-old boy, and four-year-old girl, respectively — were taken to a hospital for evaluation due to conditions, cops said.

Cops said that all of the children, except for JV2, were “clinically malnourished,” and many of them were sick."

“JV5 and JV7 tested positive for Covid9. JV1 and JV7 had low kidney function. JV2, JV3, and JV5 had fevers and were diagnosed with Acute Viral Syndrome,” the affidavit said."

Keeping the condition of 7 kids, some big teenagers, a secret in a trailer park befuddles me. Anyone who got a decent look at any of them would know something wasn't right.

Back
Top Bottom