• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

7.6 Magnitude Earthquake in Asia

Billo_Really

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
18,930
Reaction score
1,040
Location
HBCA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
A large earthquake was felt along the border of Pakistan. And guess what, it was GW's fault. That's right! He was probably using some subterranean nukleer device trying to flush out Been Laudeen and didn't point it in the rite derection. Always stirrin' up trubble.

You might believe this, if you just get your information from naughty neo's. Well, the earthquake was real.
 

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
[Moderator mode]

Moved to the basement...Nothing debatable...meant to inflame...

[/Moderator mode]
 

Kelzie

The Almighty
DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 23, 2005
Messages
13,534
Reaction score
1,000
Location
Denver, CO
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Liberal
Billo_Really said:
A large earthquake was felt along the border of Pakistan. And guess what, it was GW's fault. That's right! He was probably using some subterranean nukleer device trying to flush out Been Laudeen and didn't point it in the rite derection. Always stirrin' up trubble.

You might believe this, if you just get your information from naughty neo's. Well, the earthquake was real.
Seriously, I know you're trying to be funny, but 18,000 people just died. Couldn't you maybe wait a couple days before you use their deaths as a stab against Bush?
 

Billo_Really

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 6, 2005
Messages
18,930
Reaction score
1,040
Location
HBCA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Originally posted by Kelzie:
Seriously, I know you're trying to be funny, but 18,000 people just died. Couldn't you maybe wait a couple days before you use their deaths as a stab against Bush?
Your right. I didn't know there were that many dead. Thanks, Kel. You keep us grounded.
 

Canuck

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Sad
"the earth will shudder and give up it's dead"
 

Tashah

wʜɪтe яussɪaи
DP Veteran
Joined
May 25, 2005
Messages
18,379
Reaction score
9,226
Location
ישראל • אמריקה
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Centrist
Billo_Really said:
Your right. I didn't know there were that many dead. Thanks, Kel. You keep us grounded.
The death toll in the earthquake region (India, Pakistan, Afghanistan) is now estimated to be in the tens of thousands.

A natural catastrophe that so far is below the news-radar is the massive flooding caused by Hurricane Stan in southern Mexico.


 

UtahBill

DP Veteran
Joined
Sep 30, 2005
Messages
18,265
Reaction score
6,648
Location
Utah
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Moderate
As far as causing an earthquake goes, it does seem to be possible. The Russiand developed a huge device that messes with the earth's magnetic field. Shortly after they tested it, they got an earthquake that scared them poopless. I don't think they ever tried it again.
 
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
20,915
Reaction score
546
Location
We can't stop here this is bat country!
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
This just in:

Bush deemed responsible for the 8.5 magnitude earthquake in Kamchatka on Feb. 3, 1923, forget the fact that he hadn't been born yet do you think that could stop the evil Bush from creating yet another natural disaster, here's how he did he got into the top secret Halliburton created and CIA controlled time machine strapped with a nuclear weapon and an industrial drill much like the ones used by the evil oil conglomerates why to what end one might ask well it's got something to do with the Illuminati but it's Bush so we don't really need a reason to blame it on him afterall he's Bush.

Buuuusssssshhhhh Bush Bush,
Hhhhhaaaaallllllllliiiiiiibbbbbbbuuuurttttttooonn Halliburton Halliburton,
Eeeeaarrrrrttttthhqqqqquaaakkkeeee Earthquake Earthquake,
OOOOiiiiiiiiilllllllll Oil Oil,
Gloooobbbaaalliiizzzattttiiiionnnnn globalization, globalization,
Ccccccccoooonnnnnsssspppppiiiiiiirrrrraaaaaccccccyyyyyyy conspiracy conspiracy.
 

UtahBill

DP Veteran
Joined
Sep 30, 2005
Messages
18,265
Reaction score
6,648
Location
Utah
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Moderate
Trajan Octavian Titus said:
This just in:

Bush deemed responsible for the 8.5 magnitude earthquake in Kamchatka on Feb. 3, 1923, forget the fact that he hadn't been born yet do you think that could stop the evil Bush from creating yet another natural disaster, here's how he did he got into the top secret Halliburton created and CIA controlled time machine strapped with a nuclear weapon and an industrial drill much like the ones used by the evil oil conglomerates why to what end one might ask well it's got something to do with the Illuminati but it's Bush so we don't really need a reason to blame it on him afterall he's Bush.

Buuuusssssshhhhh Bush Bush,
Hhhhhaaaaallllllllliiiiiiibbbbbbbuuuurttttttooonn Halliburton Halliburton,
Eeeeaarrrrrttttthhqqqqquaaakkkeeee Earthquake Earthquake,
OOOOiiiiiiiiilllllllll Oil Oil,
Gloooobbbaaalliiizzzattttiiiionnnnn globalization, globalization,
Ccccccccoooonnnnnsssspppppiiiiiiirrrrraaaaaccccccyyyyyyy conspiracy conspiracy.
Now, just stop it. It is obvious you are trolling for the gullible, and we might have one or two as members of the forum. :lol:
 
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
20,915
Reaction score
546
Location
We can't stop here this is bat country!
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
UtahBill said:
Now, just stop it. It is obvious you are trolling for the gullible, and we might have one or two as members of the forum. :lol:
In that context it does sound some what insane doesn't it but none the less we will be getting some thread in here soon enough placing the blame of the Earthquake in Asia squarly on the shoulders of George Bush, I'm sure it will have many interesting statistics and undisputable facts much like the 911 thread and the people who think Bush caused the Tsunami and blew up the damns in New Orleans, It's coming just wait a bit.
 
Top Bottom