• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

61% of Pennsylvania Voters Want To Dump Trump For A New President

Old 'N Chill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
61% Of Pennsylvania Voters Want To Dump Trump For A New President

Trump needs Pennsylvania to win reelection, but 61% of Keystone State voters want to dump him for someone new.
According to the latest Franklin & Marshall Poll, “Two in five (38%) registered voters believe President Trump has done a good enough job to deserve re-election and most (78%) of these respondents say they will vote for him no matter who runs against him.

On the other hand, three in five (61%) voters say it is time for a change and four in five (85%) of these voters say they will vote against the President no matter who runs against him. Taken together, half (51%) of registered voters are firmly supporting a change and a quarter (29%) are firmly supporting no change, leaving another quarter who are still deciding.

Not surprisingly, attitudes about re-electing the President are strongly associated with party and political ideology, but the desire for change is also affected by ratings of personal finances even after accounting for political ideology. The effect of personal finances on support for the President is
strongest for moderates.”

Trump is in big trouble in Pennsylvania

As in Michigan and Wisconsin, Donald Trump is in big trouble in Pennsylvania. The Democratic primary in the state is boiling down to a contest between Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren. Biden leads Warren 28%-21% with Bernie Sanders in third (12%), and Kamala Harris in fourth (8%). The PA primary is not until April 28, but it could launch the winner into the general election campaign with a leg up in the state.

Pennsylvania has been moving away from Trump virtually from the moment that he won the state in 2016. Joe Biden is highly regarded in Pennsylvania, but Elizabeth Warren would also give Trump a fight in the state. Michigan and Wisconsin may already be lost for Trump, and Pennsylvania could soon follow.

61% Of Pennsylvania Voters Want To Dump Trump For A New President

Give it a few months...that poll number might change.

Lol...in a few months even more people will want to dump Trump.

Well those with a reality disorder will insist trump is winning everywhere. He's in trouble and his message of division and hatred isn't winning him any new supporters but it surely is turning off many others.

I hope that the Democrats don't screw it up.

music to my ears

Haven't you been following the news?

You both are going to be disappointed.

Somehow I doubt his temper tantrum over not getting 'enough praise' during his Dayton visit will swing those polls.

I suppose it would be wise to see what lies FOX is spinning just to better understand the detachment from reality that is so prevalent from those on the right. I just need to get some pepto bismal first.

Please mycroft, in your next response try being a bit more vague. When you say the news do you mean the main stream media or do you mean fox? Either way, yes, I follow the political news every day.

I suppose it would be wise to see what lies FOX is spinning just to better understand the detachment from reality that is so prevalent from those on the right. I just need to get some pepto bismal first.

Please mycroft, in your next response try being a bit more vague. When you say the news do you mean the main stream media or do you mean fox? Either way, yes, I follow the political news every day.

shrug...

Go ahead...watch Fox. Me? I get very little of my information from them or anyone else in the Mainstream media and I don't need any of them to determine my understanding.

What news is that? Do tell! Is there a secret groundswell for Trump? Are all the Democrats about to be arrested? Come on! Give!

I hope that the Democrats don't screw it up.

They've already screwed it up. First with Hilarity stealing the D nomination, and now the 20 or so new candidates, none of which have the good sense to run a country.

What news is that? Do tell! Is there a secret groundswell for Trump? Are all the Democrats about to be arrested? Come on! Give!

Are you unaware that IG Horowitz is in the final stages of preparing his report on Obama administration FISA abuse? Are you unaware that District Attorney Durham is investigating the creation of Crossfire Hurricane?

They've already screwed it up. First with Hilarity stealing the D nomination, and now the 20 or so new candidates, none of which have the good sense to run a country.

Considering that you're probably voting for a confirmed idiot, I'll just have a chuckle.

As for the Democrats, it's difficult to use them as a tool to fight back against cultists, as they have a bit of difficulty mastering the game. I dislike the two party system.

Considering that you're probably voting for a confirmed idiot, I'll just have a chuckle.

As for the Democrats, it's difficult to use them as a tool to fight back against cultists, as they have a bit of difficulty mastering the game. I dislike the two party system.

I think people are so politically jaded they don’t actually care about politics beyond their own self interests.

I think people are so politically jaded they don’t actually care about politics beyond their own self interests.

The system has been effectively manipulated by those with financial power.

Considering that you probably voted for a confirmed idiot last election, and you think there is some kind of cult, I'll just guffaw. You may start you own third party, but you won't like the outcome.

Considering that you probably voted for a confirmed idiot last election, and you think there is some kind of cult, I'll just guffaw. You may start you own third party, but you won't like the outcome.

I voted against a panting moron in orange body paint. I voted for someone in the primaries.

Back
Top Bottom