• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

$60M Per Week Being Spent to Shelter Illegal Immigrant Minors

600m Americans?

What on earth are you talking about?

For some stupid reason I get the figure of 600m people stuck in my head as the population of the US and then I think about it for a second or 2 and realise I'm and idiot and it isn't.
I'm trying to say that if you divide the cost of the scheme between everyone it's less than 10c a week each, I'm just doing a terrible job at it.

So, if Putin decides to take another chunk of the Ukraine, you're cool with that, because the Ukraine "got their ass kicked in a war"?

Dude, I don't give a Rats ass about Putin or the Ukraine

For some stupid reason I get the figure of 600m people stuck in my head as the population of the US and then I think about it for a second or 2 and realise I'm and idiot and it isn't.
I'm trying to say that if you divide the cost of the scheme between everyone it's less than 10c a week each, I'm just doing a terrible job at it.
The notion that it only costs American taxpayers 10c a week...or some equally low number...is a dishonest, spinning way to look at the issue.

We are spending MILLIONS a week to support 16,000 people who shouldn't even BE in this country. That's how you should look at it.

Nope

They got their ass kick by the states and the states were stupid enough to pay them for it?
So Mexican territory was stolen by the USG.

Particularly northwest Europe, the whiter, more Protestant part. Places like Italy, Greece, Poland, not so much. Our thinking on race science has evolved since then, but its never really too far away, is it?
The ships steaming into NY harbor were not coming from Guatemala.

If America is paying to raise your kids, you don't have to.

They'll get free health care, free housing, free food, free education, free clothes, etc, etc.

Look at the Wikipedia page on USG regime change in Latin America and get a clue.

And what does it say about the regime change in Mexico?

So, about 10% of what it costs to prop up a failed Red State.

I would like to know what Failed State Calamity resides in(LOL)

How so?

They got their ass kicked

So, If one native American tribe conquered another, the losers land was stolen?

Funny I never heard that from the leftist

If America is paying to raise your kids, you don't have to.

They'll get free health care, free housing, free food, free education, free clothes, etc, etc.
Yeah, that's it, people are sending their kids to the US so someone else will raise them. It's the "Let's have kids so the US will raise them" adoption program.

How so?

They got their ass kicked

So, If one native American tribe conquered another, the losers land was stolen?
Is it a prerequisite for conservatives to play dumb?

Is it a prerequisite for conservatives to play dumb?

I know, those simple yes or no questions can get to anyone

I understand

I know, those simple yes or no questions can get to anyone

I understand
You don't seem to understand much at all. Go eat a vegan burrito and quit playing around on the internet.

You don't seem to understand much at all. Go eat a vegan burrito and quit playing around on the internet.

I don't know

I seem to be testing you for ya starting to poo poo my questions and talking about Burritos

Back
Top Bottom