• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

6 year old child suspended for alledged sexual harrasment.

jamesrage

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
No this not a article out of the national enquire or conservatives trying to over exagerate liberal pc.This pc insanity is real.

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=124981

An irate Brockton mother is refusing to let her 6-year-old son return to school after he was suspended for alleged sexual harassment, a term deemed “preposterous” for a first-grader by a leading sexual harassment expert.

Amazing how the school accusses the mother of being irrate when the school accussed her 6 year child of sexually harrassing another child.

Amazing how far this pc insanity went.

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=124981&format=&page=2
Dorinvil said no one contacted her about their concerns until Jan. 30 when she was instructed to pick her son up from school.

“When I got there, they had all this paperwork in front of them,” Dorinvil said. “They said they had already called the district attorney and school police.”

“I was shocked. I was crying. I was out of control because I see that this is not fair,” Dorinvil said.

Brockton schools spokeswoman Cynthia E. McNally said administrators followed the school policy in investigating the harassment claims. She declined to say whether the boy was previously disciplined for his treatment of this female classmate.

“We take all allegations of sexual harassment very seriously,” Superintendent Basan Nembirkow said in a statement. “An investigation is always conducted when reports of sexual harassment arise.” The school declined further comment, citing “private” student records.

Do you all find this to be a little extream?

There's already another thread on this in off topic discussions. Perhaps a mod could merge them? :mrgreen:

Stace said:
There's already another thread on this in off topic discussions. Perhaps a mod could merge them? :mrgreen:

Or perhaps they could just make you one, and we wouldn't have to play this ass kissing game anymore.:lol: ;)

ludahai said:
Welcome to the People's Republic of Massachusetts.

Insanity at it's finest.

ludahai said:
Welcome to the People's Republic of Massachusetts.

maybe when OBL gets a nuke, he will be kind enough to set it off in Mass :doh :lol:

DeeJayH said:
maybe when OBL gets a nuke, he will be kind enough to set it off in Mass :doh :lol:

hey now.. not all of Massachussetts is bad.. they have cool bars (Cheer's) and.. and... ummm ok... blow up all but Cheer's and I'll be ok with that.

Deegan said:
Or perhaps they could just make you one, and we wouldn't have to play this ass kissing game anymore.:lol: ;)

Uh....if I had wanted my own thread on this topic, I would have made my own.

And who's doing any ass kissing? Multiple threads on the same subject are annoying.

Deegan said:

................................. :rofl ........................................:2wave:

We can wonder where the kid learned that his behavior is OK? perhaps it is time for Child Portective Services to look at the home.

steen said:
We can wonder where the kid learned that his behavior is OK? perhaps it is time for Child Portective Services to look at the home.

You're umm kidding right? Child protective services to look at the home because he touched the waistband of his classmate.. at the age of 6? My gosh, you act like he took a gun to school and threatened to shoot her :roll:

steen said:
Are you being sarcastic?

Hold a sec... his mother called it "discrimination". Does it sound to anyone else like she's possibly making it an issue of racism when it's not?

vergiss said:
Hold a sec... his mother called it "discrimination". Does it sound to anyone else like she's possibly making it an issue of racism when it's not?

If it is a mostly all white school and the pc morons suspended her 6 year old for touching another child in a non-sexual manner then she has good reason for filing a discrimination suit.

jamesrage said:
If it is a mostly all white school and the pc morons suspended her 6 year old for touching another child in a non-sexual manner then she has good reason for filing a discrimination suit.

Um. You realise harassment needn't always be sexual, right?

vergiss said:
Um. You realise harassment needn't always be sexual, right?

Please enlighten me and everyone else here on how a 6 year old can sexually harrass someone.

jamesrage said:
Please enlighten me and everyone else here on how a 6 year old can sexually harrass someone.

Ask someone else, because I never said that he did sexually harass her. :roll:

However, if we removed the "sexual" part, would you still deny that it was harassment? Obviously the girl involved had a problem with what he was doing.

vergiss said:

However, if we removed the "sexual" part, would you still deny that it was harassment? Obviously the girl involved had a problem with what he was doing.

Little kids pester each other all the time.Have you ever played the "I'm not touching you" game when you was little kid?If you do not know what this game is,the main porpuse of this game is to stick your finger a inch away from another kid's face and at the same time you say over and over again that you are not touching them.The idea behind this is to pester and anoy someone with out physically touching them.

They are little children.Little children bother each other all the time and there is never anything sexual about it.

You must have lived a sheltered life or been a only child.

This is clearly a conspiracy by the Catholics. Get this one through and then all those Priests will be claiming that they were the victims of all those evil children. ;)

jamesrage said:
Little kids pester each other all the time.Have you ever played the "I'm not touching you" game when you was little kid?If you do not know what this game is,the main porpuse of this game is to stick your finger a inch away from another kid's face and at the same time you say over and over again that you are not touching them.The idea behind this is to pester and anoy someone with out physically touching them.

They are little children.Little children bother each other all the time and there is never anything sexual about it.

You must have lived a sheltered life or been a only child.

Isn't it always neo-cons saying we shouldn't wrap kids in cottonwool? Read my damn posts, I agree that the "sexual" part of the harassment claim is ridiculous and the punishment was overly harsh. :roll: However, children still know the difference between right and wrong. If a kid tells another kid to stop, the child needs to learn to stop. When is it "too young" to teach children when touching is inappropriate? 6? 10? 16? Better that this kid learns now than as a teenager.

Naughty Nurse said:
This is clearly a conspiracy by the Catholics. Get this one through and then all those Priests will be claiming that they were the victims of all those evil children. ;)

Child molesting sub-humans proably make up being molested as a child to get sympathy from idiots.

vergiss said:

except SEXUAL harrassment is what the child was suspended for
and it is ludicrious to qualify it as such
My son kissed a girl in grade school and the girls parents where screaming sexual harrassment
These kind of people should not be allowed to reproduce. They are idiots

DeeJayH said:
except SEXUAL harrassment is what the child was suspended for
and it is ludicrious to qualify it as such
My son kissed a girl in grade school and the girls parents where screaming sexual harrassment
These kind of people should not be allowed to reproduce. They are idiots

How old was your son?

vergiss said:
Isn't it always neo-cons saying we shouldn't wrap kids in cottonwool? Read my damn posts, I agree that the "sexual" part of the harassment claim is ridiculous and the punishment was overly harsh. :roll: However, children still know the difference between right and wrong. If a kid tells another kid to stop, the child needs to learn to stop. When is it "too young" to teach children when touching is inappropriate? 6? 10? 16? Better that this kid learns now than as a teenager.

:2rofll:
now you are being silly
kids are cruel to each other
part of growing up, unless one is sheltered, in which case they usually grow up to be a wuss

Back
Top Bottom