• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

6 new reasons the Democratic Party hates President Trump so intensely

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
6 new reasons the Democratic Party hates President Trump so intensely:

1. Two Muslim nations recognizing Israel.
2. Refusing to get us into war in Syria
3. Reducing troops in Afghanistan and Iraq
4. Publicly stating he will NOT go along with the military industrial complex to get in more wars - calling them out publicly
5. Not getting us into any new war - unlike any president has done for decades
6. Vowing to reduce troop count in Germany

Little could be more outrageous to the Democratic Party concerning foreign policy. Over 90% of all American war deaths have been under Democratic leadership - so they do NOT like this!

4. Publicly stating he will NOT go along with the military industrial complex to get in more wars - calling them out publicly

Little could be more outrageous to the Democratic Party concerning foreign policy. Over 90% of all American war deaths have been under Democratic leadership - so they do NOT like this!

What’s your source for the bolded?

What’s your source for the bolded?

History. The Civil War, WW1, WW2, Korean War, Vietnam war are the most notable. It's a split for Afghanistan and Iraq. (I did not count the Indian wars either way.)

You mistitled the thread. It should be "6 new reasons Joko pulled from his ass to try and smear the other party since he has nothing to actually praise his party for"

You mistitled the thread. It should be "6 new reasons Joko pulled from his ass to try and smear the other party since he has nothing to actually praise his party for"

I gave 6 reasons to praise President Trump. I'm not a partisan hack so don't have much I would praise either political party for.

I gave 6 reasons to praise President Trump. I'm not a partisan hack so don't have much I would praise either political party for.

Except no one hates Trump for any of your spun reasons. Nice try tho~

Well, except for all your fail...

Those reasons are all related to the REAL reason Dem and Rep Elites hate Trump: He is costing them a LOT of money.

There are trillions at stake.

Those reasons are all related to the REAL reason Dem and Rep Elites hate Trump: He is costing them a LOT of money.

There are trillions at stake.

The Democratic Party wants to spend trillions and more trillions forever just keeping the Cold War against the long extinct USSR going on forever - and otherwise want us to militarily to be everywhere as the police force and mercenaries of the world.

The Democratic Party wants to spend trillions and more trillions forever just keeping the Cold War against the long extinct USSR going on forever - and otherwise want us to militarily to be everywhere as the police force and mercenaries of the world.

lol...proof?

EhsZ5gNUwAA9vGQ

One of the few good things about the Trump Administration is that they didn't get us into any foreign wars. They came very close in Iran, but didn't quite go over the edge. I wouldn't count on that sort of restraint for another four years, though, would you?

Two small and minor Muslim nations and one with deep financial links to the Trump/Kushner clan. And the fact that the so called "peace plan", totally sidelines and ignores the Palestinians...

So, the US troops who are STILL there, are what.. window dressing?

Reducing that has been going on before he took office.

And at the same time increasing the military budget to feed that military industrial complex.. WUPS! Fun fact.. US military spending in 2017, first year under Orange man.. 662.55, which was a decrease from the year before. In 2018, the spending went up by 7% to 681 billion and then up again to 718,69 billion in 2019. The budget for 2020.. 738 billion.

Not for lack of trying...He does not want to be seen as one who starts wars, so he has been provoking the main enemies like Iran and China, who have not taken the bait... something the US military brass is very thankful for as they know they would lose any wars against those two nations.

Yea.. by moving most to other places in Europe or the Middle East...

90%?

From 2004 to 2008 (included), 4222 US service men/women died in Iraq.
From 2009 to 2016 (included), 302 US service men/women died in Iraq
From 2016 to 2020 (included), 59 US service men/women died in Iraq.

From 2001 to 2008 (included), 564 US service men/women died in Afghanistan
From 2009 to 2016 (included), 1729 US service men/women died in Afghanistan
From 2016 to 2020 (included), 63 US service men/women died in Afghanistan

So under Republican Presidents, who started BOTH wars, 4911 US service men/women have died, and under Democratic Presidents who were left to clean up the mess, 2031 have died.

Now no matter how you slice and dice this and manipulate the numbers... 90% aint happening. At best you can accuse Democratic Presidents of being behind around 30% of deaths.. but that leaves 70% in the hands of the GOP Presidents, mostly George Bush who started both wars.

So much for these failed debunked and hilariously bad attempts to prop up your failed orange leader.

Last edited:
One of the few good things about the Trump Administration is that they didn't get us into any foreign wars. They came very close in Iran, but didn't quite go over the edge. I wouldn't count on that sort of restraint for another four years, though, would you?

Yes, I do. Trump's focus is on the economy and jobs-.

Two small and minor Muslim nations and one with deep financial links to the Trump/Kushner clan. And the fact that the so called "peace plan", totally sidelines and ignores the Palestinians...

So, the US troops who are STILL there, are what.. window dressing?

Reducing that has been going on before he took office.

And at the same time increasing the military budget to feed that military industrial complex.. WUPS! Fun fact.. US military spending in 2017, first year under Orange man.. 662.55, which was a decrease from the year before. In 2018, the spending went up by 7% to 681 billion and then up again to 718,69 billion in 2019. The budget for 2020.. 738 billion.

Not for lack of trying...He does not want to be seen as one who starts wars, so he has been provoking the main enemies like Iran and China, who have not taken the bait... something the US military brass is very thankful for as they know they would lose any wars against those two nations.

Yea.. by moving most to other places in Europe or the Middle East...

90%?

From 2004 to 2008 (included), 4222 US service men/women died in Iraq.
From 2009 to 2016 (included), 302 US service men/women died in Iraq
From 2016 to 2020 (included), 59 US service men/women died in Iraq.

From 2001 to 2008 (included), 564 US service men/women died in Afghanistan
From 2009 to 2016 (included), 1729 US service men/women died in Afghanistan
From 2016 to 2020 (included), 63 US service men/women died in Afghanistan

So under Republican Presidents, who started BOTH wars, 4911 US service men/women have died, and under Democratic Presidents who were left to clean up the mess, 2031 have died.

Now no matter how you slice and dice this and manipulate the numbers... 90% aint happening. At best you can accuse Democratic Presidents of being behind around 30% of deaths.. but that leaves 70% in the hands of the GOP Presidents, mostly George Bush who started both wars.

So much for these failed debunked and hilariously bad attempts to prop up your failed orange leader.

I'd address your message but for the usage of "orange man." Besides, since you wrote "your failed orange leader" it reminds that you aren't American and therefore not a voter so why bother with what you think?

I'd address your message but for the usage of "orange man." Besides, since you wrote "your failed orange leader" it reminds that you aren't American and therefore not a voter so why bother with what you think?

Here you have the classic.. "**** he is right and provided actual facts and figures.. so lets attack the person instead of addressing the subject that I started.. maybe people wont notice and the thread will die".

Everything he wrote was praising his “party”. The President, actually. All good for America, not so good for war mongers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

History. The Civil War, WW1, WW2, Korean War, Vietnam war are the most notable. It's a split for Afghanistan and Iraq. (I did not count the Indian wars either way.)

Trump is famous for saying that Lincoln was the first Republican! How is Afghanistan and Iraq a split? Vietnam began small under Eisenhower.

And I question the 90% claim?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom