• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

59% say release medical records what's wrong with her?

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Her medical records are private and she should not be asked to provide them. (I can't believe I'm siding with Hillary on anything,... but here we are).

Tax returns I don't have an issue with.

Her medical records are private and she should not be asked to provide them. (I can't believe I'm siding with Hillary on anything,... but here we are).

Tax returns are private too, you know.

I am waiting for MickeyW to release something from his doctor showing he is sane.

Didn't Hillary already release her tax returns?

She'll release her medical records right after she gets around to releasing her speech transcripts.

Tax returns are private too. I dont have a problem with neither of them releasing their records

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Republicans are again asking questions about Hillary Clinton's health, while Democrats continue to insist that Donald Trump release his tax returns. Most voters still believe major White House hopefuls should make public recent tax returns, but now most also think they should release their medical records, too.
Most Want to See Clinton, Trump Tax Returns, Medical Records - Rasmussen Reportsâ„¢

and their birth certificates. Make sure they aren't Reptilians.

Oh, and their religious history. Make sure it's not tainted with Islam in some way.

But, let's just ignore the issues. Who cares about that?

I think we have more rights to medical records because health affects the job.

Tax returns are just for gossip. Hillary's tax returns are her and Bill's personal, plus the Clinton Foundation, plus the Clinton Initiative plus one other slush find. "Clinton Family Foundation" or something that pays her doctor bills quietly through donations after the fact to cover the bill.

Odd arrangement, I'd say.

and their birth certificates. Make sure they aren't Reptilians.

Oh, and their religious history. Make sure it's not tainted with Islam in some way.

But, let's just ignore the issues. Who cares about that?

LOLZ. That's funny.

This election season isn't about issues. It's about mudslinging.

Didn't Hillary already release her tax returns?
That doesnt obligate trump to do so too. If trump releases his medical records does that obligate her to also?

That doesnt obligate trump to do so too. If trump releases his medical records does that obligate her to also?

Did I say that it obligates him to do so?

Republicans are again asking questions about Hillary Clinton's health, while Democrats continue to insist that Donald Trump release his tax returns. Most voters still believe major White House hopefuls should make public recent tax returns, but now most also think they should release their medical records, too.
Most Want to See Clinton, Trump Tax Returns, Medical Records - Rasmussen Reports™

It is 100 % up to the candidates what they release. I don't think pressuring them for this kind of private information is right, taxes or medical records.

Most Want to See Clinton, Trump Tax Returns, Medical Records - Rasmussen Reports™

Nope, medical records shouldn't be released. Tax records, we've had a history of having Presidential candidates release those and they don't contain the type of information that are in medical records.

If you don't want this to be an issue, don't elect crusty old people.

LOLZ. That's funny.

This election season isn't about issues. It's about mudslinging.

When both candidates are bottom of the barrel garbage, you're going to have a bottom of the barrel garbage election cycle.

If you don't want this to be an issue, don't elect crusty old people.

:lol: I know it's wrong to laugh, but I can't help it. The only reason this is even an issue is because she is close to seventy and has a history of known medical issues.

Release the hounds. We'll find something. I don't wish this woman ill, but if she's not up to snuff I really don't care. Her lack of moral standing is more concerning to me than whether or not her gizzard is functioning properly. She can seek help for a replacement gizzard through the ACA and show us all how much she's in touch with the problems of average, every day Americans.

Release the hounds. We'll find something. I don't wish this woman ill, but if she's not up to snuff I really don't care. Her lack of moral standing is more concerning to me than whether or not her gizzard is functioning properly. She can seek help for a replacement gizzard through the ACA and show us all how much she's in touch with the problems of average, every day Americans.

She should have to go through the VA.

I certainly don't support releasing medical records. I'm also against this habit of releasing tax records. The public is not savvy enough, nor objective enough, to read them.

There is also the fact that such personal information could be used by forces detrimental to the welfare of the country.

If a candidate has hidden a severe medical condition and dies while in office, the process to deal with that is already in place.

Personal information is personal. It should be up to the candidate if they want to release it.

I think we have more rights to medical records because health affects the job.

Tax returns are just for gossip. Hillary's tax returns are her and Bill's personal, plus the Clinton Foundation, plus the Clinton Initiative plus one other slush find. "Clinton Family Foundation" or something that pays her doctor bills quietly through donations after the fact to cover the bill.

Odd arrangement, I'd say.
Not really. If the President becomes incapacitated, then the government follows the 25th amendment which clearly delineates succession. No brainer.

medical records never need to be made public and I would never support making them public. Im sure theres protocols for a person to be president that goes on behind the scenes and that's fine by me. If theres not there should be but again thats not public info.
Tax returns etc have been released for whatever reason by the decision of the candidate, I'm ok with that also, they do not have to release them to the public.

Back
Top Bottom