• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

57,000 people show up for Trump Rally Butler PA 10/31/20.

Captain Adverse

Classical Liberal Sage
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I just saw this video this morning:

There was also this twitter feed I found on a search:

How can anyone say Trump has no chance to win PA, much less no chance to win the Election?

This is only one video of many than can be shown of prior rallies in various States, including the critical swing States that decided the election in 2016.

Timcast is correct. Trump has massive enthusiasm. Biden and Harris have almost NONE. All the Democrat's have is anti-Trump "enthusiasm."

How that "lesser of two evils" view will show in the election results after 11/03/20 remains to be seen.

But it is very clear that some of the polling seems to be a tad bit off. :coffee:

Almost unbelievable ^ but even in southern CA. I am seeing caravans of Trumpers out rallying in droves. Especially on the overpasses of a major freeway; I-15.

It's beginning to look a lot like the momentum is picking up for the president! His supporters aren't so shy anymore. ;)

How can anyone say Trump has no chance to win PA, much less no chance to win the Election?

This is only one video of many than can be shown of prior rallies in various States, including the critical swing States that decided the election in 2016.

Timcast is correct. Trump has massive enthusiasm. Biden and Harris have almost NONE. All the Democrat's have is anti-Trump "enthusiasm."

How that "lesser of two evils" view will show in the election results after 11/03/20 remains to be seen.

But it is very clear that some of the polling seems to be a tad bit off. :coffee:

57,000? LMAO.... Is that using Trump math?

Don't know about "57,000 people," but gonna be a lot of dead people after that rally either way.

Biden and Harris have almost NONE

Clinton had less enthusiasm but only loses by 60,000 votes in Penn?

Clinton got the 3rd most votes in election history with little enthusiasm?

Eastern Penn is different than western Penn?

Almost unbelievable ^ but even in southern CA. I am seeing caravans of Trumpers out rallying in droves. Especially on the overpasses of a major freeway; I-15.

It's beginning to look a lot like the momentum is picking up for the president! His supporters aren't so shy anymore. ;)

Yeah but your Calif is still going Blue bad

Let's do some math... There are just over 9M registered voters in PA... Let's take the laughable 57,000 number..... (57,000/9,000,0000)*100= 0.63%

I don't think there's any questioning of the enthusiasm Trump supporters have for him. The question is if those numbers are enough to overcome those who are anti-Trump and the rest who think he hasn't done a good job and/or don't like his behavior. I take polls with a grain of salt, but if they are any indicator of what the general feeling is out there, it does appear Trump is on the losing end of support despite the enthusiasm of those who do like him.

Hell, just the mail in ballots (2,370,510) in PA dwarf any rally.

And that doesn't count all the early in person voting.

Well it does seem like quite a few people. Trump Cultists do tend to be rather enthusiastic about their religion. But nothing is in the bag either way, a few more days though and we'll have a better understanding of where we are.

I thought The Gov Of Penn has limited crowed size in Penn?

57,000? LMAO.... Is that using Trump math?

1. Appeal to the absurd.

Clinton had less enthusiasm but only loses by 60,000 votes in Penn?

Clinton got the 3rd most votes in election history with little enthusiasm?

2. Deflection.

It's sad that super spreader events like this are allowed.

3. Red Herring.

Eastern Penn is different than western Penn?

4. Non-sequitur.

This is all the "opposition" typically has. Fallacious responses designed to ignore, subvert, attack, and otherwise try to excuse their unwillingness to address "inconvenient facts."

The OP points out a MASSIVE rally in PA despite "covid-19" fearmongering two days prior to an election. The import is a showing of MASSIVE ENTHUSIASM, which has yet to be seen for the other candidate.

Those are the facts. 🤷‍♂️

I repeat, how this affects the election remains to be seen. But this info NEEDS to be SEEN too.

It's beginning to look a lot like the momentum is picking up for the president! His supporters aren't so shy

Add to that the PA gazette endoring the first republican in nearly 40 years.

PA seems very winnable.

Hard to tell what to make of these crowds. They may sway some votes making it 'ok' to vote for trump. Or it might be a lot of nothing. Trump can still draw his supporters, but have far less supporters than Biden.

Same people that were going to vote form him to begin with, he needs people to swing his direction and they simply aren't.

Don't think I would be proudly displaying a super spreader event, especially is a State with increasing case counts, oh wait that is 48 of the 50 States.

Stupid people do stupid things.

1. Appeal to the absurd.

2. Deflection

3. Red Herring.

4. Non-sequitur.

This is all the "opposition" typically has. Fallacious responses designed to ignore, subvert, attack, and otherwise try to excuse their unwillingness to address "inconvenient facts."

The OP points out a MASSIVE rally in PA despite "covid-19" fearmongering two days prior to an election. That this shows massive enthusiasm, which has yet to be seen for the other candidate.

Those are the facts. I repeat, how this affects the election remains to be seen. But this info NEEDS to be SEEN too.

2. Deflection

Actually it was very good point you're ignoring

Yeah but your Calif is still going Blue bad

Of course, but that's not the point. My point was in support of the O/P. Trump supporters are not staying home, now are they?
57k show up in Butler opposed to handfuls who come to watch Biden bark at cars.

Don't write Trump off yet. He just may win reelection. PA. is now being seen as a toss-up.
The numbers of people out in public attending his rallies are certainly extraordinary and say something.

giphy.gif

Of course, but that's not the point. My point was in support of the O/P. Trump supporters are not staying home, now are they?
57k show up in Butler opposed to handfuls who come to watch Biden bark at cars.

Don't write Trump off yet. He just may win reelection. PA. is now being seen as a toss-up.
The numbers of people out in public attending his rallies are certainly extraordinary and say something.

Do you have any idea what a crowd of 57,000 people looks like? LOL...

1. Appeal to the absurd.

2. Deflection

3. Red Herring.

4. Non-sequitur.

The OP points out a MASSIVE rally in PA despite "covid-19" fearmongering two days prior to an election. The import is a showing of MASSIVE ENTHUSIASM, which has yet to be seen for the other candidate.

Those are the facts. 🤷‍♂️

I repeat, how this affects the election remains to be seen. But this info NEEDS to be SEEN too.

It wasn't a red herring.

Back
Top Bottom