• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

545 children will never see their parents again.

oh, it's intentional.

The cruelty is the whole point. Which is why Trump and the Nazi Repug Party must NEVER be allowed to hold power in this country again.

I'm hopeful that might be the case come Tuesday. We may see a repudiation of the Repug Party on Tuesday the likes of which has never been seen before.

Who built the cages CaughtinThe?

I thought Trump was going to solve all of this country's problems? That's what the ****ing imbecile said during the 2016 Repug Convention.

This was the same stupid shit Trump said during the debate. It didn't make sense when that fat fascist **** said it during the debate and it doesn't make any sense when you repeat it like a mindless parrot.

Who produced the metal to build the cages, CaughtinThe? Which state did it come from? Which part of the state did it come from? Who built the building? Where did they live? What did they prefer--french fries or tater tots? Did they supersize? Boxers or briefs, huh, CaughtinThe?

It sucks when parents intentionally abandon their children, but don't worry...they'll be taken good care of. Americans take care of children even if nobody else does.

Yeah, nobody's dumb enough to buy your schtick. Bonus points for the code, though.

It's a lie to say it's "Trump's plan" when the program was implemented by president Obama, with VP Biden. The woman in the video is a shameless liar.

The lies you people believe...

Obama is running the program right now?

It's a lie to say it's "Trump's plan" when the program was implemented by president Obama, with VP Biden. The woman in the video is a shameless liar.

The lies you people believe...

Biden understands that separating children from their parents is cruel. Trump does not.

Biden is a good person. Trump is not.

That's really the bottom line, which is why Biden is going to win big on Tuesday.

Obama is running the program right now?
Do you think he's directly running it?

Do you think that all you hear about it is true, since there have been so many verifiable lies about it?

Hate is a powerful thing. It instills more hate, and blindness to the truth. Please open your eyes.

Do you think he's directly running it?

Do you think that all you hear about it is true, since there have been so many verifiable lies about it?

Hate is a powerful thing. It instills more hate, and blindness to the truth. Please open your eyes.

Huh?

Do you think Obama is running the program right now?

Who is in charge of that program right now?

Huh?

Do you think Obama is running the program right now?

Who is in charge of that program right now?
There are countless thousands of government programs in the USA. Do you think the president micromanages all of them?

Think about that first of all, and second, people lie about the president all the time.

Have you seen these things first-hand?

No... You haven't...

They are playing you.

There are countless thousands of government programs in the USA. Do you think the president micromanages all of them?

Think about that first of all, and second, people lie about the president all the time.

Have you seen these things first-hand?

No... You haven't...

They are playing you.

I didn't ask who micromanages them. I asked who is in charge of them?

You can't even type those five letters, can you?

You are playing yourself.

I didn't ask who micromanages them. I asked who is in charge of them?

You can't even type those five letters, can you?

You are playing yourself.
Have you ever worked in a bureaucracy?

It isn't that simple.

Who is in charge of the executive branch of the United States?
And I come back to this.

Do you expect someone to micromanage the several thousands of programs?

Have any idea what type of a task that is?

Then again. The media is chronic liars. How can you trust what you see is real?

Back
Top Bottom