• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

53 people infected as a result of Millinocket wedding and reception

Learning is often painful.

Thank you for making my point with your religious bigotry hate-mongering message. Your claim? You are infinitely smarter and despise 99.9% of people who have ever lived and 95% of people living now as that is the percentages that believe in god or gods.

You really need to get out of that bubble you are living in; get out and experience the real world it might change your views - or not.

In U.S., Decline of Christianity Continues at Rapid Pace

The religious landscape of the United States continues to change at a rapid clip. In Pew Research Center telephone surveys conducted in 2018 and 2019, 65% of American adults describe themselves as Christians when asked about their religion, down 12 percentage points over the past decade. Meanwhile, the religiously unaffiliated share of the population, consisting of people who describe their religious identity as atheist, agnostic or “nothing in particular,” now stands at 26%, up from 17% in 2009.

The actions of religions over the centuries has caused many to walk away from the churches, mosques, temples and synagogues. So the claim that "95% of people living now believe in some supernatural being just ain't true.

Religiously Unaffiliated

The religiously unaffiliated number 1.1 billion, accounting for about one-in-six (16%) people worldwide. The religiously unaffiliated include atheists, agnostics, and people who do not identify with any particular religion in surveys. However, many of the religiously unaffiliated have some religious beliefs. For example, belief in God or a higher power is shared by 7% of Chinese unaffiliated adults, 30% of French unaffiliated adults and 68% of unaffiliated U.S. adults. Some of the unaffiliated also engage in certain kinds of religious practices. For example, 7% of unaffiliated adults in France and 2 7% of those in the United States say they attend religious serv ices at least once a year. And in China, 44% of unaffiliated adults say they have worshiped at a graveside or tomb in the past year.

There may be more people who don't believe but they are afraid to speak out. Religiously unaffiliated people face harassment in a growing number of countries

There is nothing depraved about supporting other people's power to follow their own conscious. We are a nation of individuals, not the Borg Collective.

Sure, it should be perfectly legal to let those whose conscience's allow them to lie to elderly people, for example, and take their money, right? I mean, the elderly gave it to them, it wasnt stolen from them. So those people following their consciences should be supported, allowed? Yes or no? And please explain your answer.

And yes, this does relate to the current 'mask' conversation. Dont use that it doesnt as an excuse. I used your words.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

There are 2 groups of people they will NEVER test in relation to covid-19

1. Fascist Democrat protesters

2. WalMart shoppers

Wow, wrong again:

Seattle offering free Covid-19 testing & potential mobile testing sites for protesters

Latest testing shows no big spike in COVID'-'19 cases due to protests, as thousands wear masks '-' GeekWire

All Seattle protesters now eligible for free drive-up COVID-19 testing | KOMO

Seattle protests haven't contributed much to the spread of COVID-19 - so far | Crosscut

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

You really need to get out of that bubble you are living in; get out and experience the real world it might change your views - or not.

The actions of religions over the centuries has caused many to walk away from the churches, mosques, temples and synagogues. So the claim that "95% of people living now believe in some supernatural being just ain't true.

There may be more people who don't believe but they are afraid to speak out. Religiously unaffiliated people face harassment in a growing number of countries

Plenty of practicing Christians are Democrats. I'm one of them.

Studies have been done showing no major transmission due to the protests. You look it up, I don't have time to do stupid peoples homework.

There have been limited studies going on regarding this. No one wants to do a study of how many people have been infected or died because of these assholes! They know these thugs would burn down their business or homes.

Back
Top Bottom