• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

53 Declassified Transcripts From The Russia Hoax

Criminal activity was uncovered.. Russia did interfere in the 2016 election to favor Trump, and the Trump campaign did have undisclosed contacts with the Russian government. The problem is that even though it is almost certain that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to win the election for Trump, it cannot be proven.

Mueller stated that if he could have exonerated Trump, he would have done so.

Wrong on the facts. A prosecutor isn't Looking to exonerate. They are looking to indict. If they don't have the evidence to indict, they move on.

I have a question. Hoe old are you? I ask because I'd like to know the experience level of someone I'm trying to inform.

I'm 50. Served airborne infantry, 82nd. Masters from Europe. Thesis in Kenya. PhD(c) from University of Florida. Dissertation in Kenya, lived in a rural village for two years.

What have you done?

Last edited:
Adam Schiff ,Comey , Brenan and Clapper ( plus dozens more ) all belong in prison for treason !!
I grew up with many “ Schiff type rats back East “, which is why I live in the SW
We know Obama and Hillary are the behind it all but we know they’re too powerful
It’s unraveling and Comey and Schiff should face military tribunals

Yeah, nonsense of course. You are just spewing illogical nonsense. And military tribunals?

if-you-can-read-this-meme-youre-dumb_o_6599405.jpg

You really are in special class of illogical nonsense peddlers. You do know that the US is not under martial law? And that Comey and Shiff are civilians and not soldiers? Or does truth and logical thinking not mean anything for someone like you?

And investigating your opponent is not a crime because if it were Trump/Barr/the dark lord of lawyers/Lev and his buddy, would all be sitting in jail.

You are just so full of it that it is hard to take your nonsense even semi serious, your claims are a total joke.

please share with us the treason each of these individuals committed

And even if they were guilty of treason (they are not), they are civilians and would be prosecuted in civil court.

I'm 50. Served airborne infantry, 82nd. Masters from Europe. Thesis in Kenya. PhD(c) from University of Florida. Dissertation in Kenya, lived in a rural village for two years.

What have you done?

*crickets*

Dude doesn't have one thing to post that will not be laughed at.

Creating a giant lie about phony Russian collusion;that they each knew was a lie to undermine Trump
Can your brain grasp that ??
Do you want to live in a Banana Republic??

No, but you do certainly sound like you would want to.

It did confirm the DNC/Clinton campaign's relationship with Russian operatives. There was a confirmation that Russia reached out to the Trump campaign, but was rejected and dismissed.

I don't live in mortal fear of anything.

No, it didn't. Again, you wouldn't know, you live in fear of reading it. Why lie about something you've never read?

Last edited:
Trump was and still is an outsider to the political establishment and those who traditionally held all the power. Trump threatens them, so in true third world fashion, they will use what power they have to remove that threat.

In this country it hasn't risen to the level of taking up arms against the outsider, yet. Here the weapon is perverting the law, promting disinformation and ignoring the constitutional principles which the nation was founded upon. The proverbial "useful idiots" swallow it without question.

Trump is and was a duplicitous idiot, who would do just about anything for holding on to power, like opening states when they are not ready to be re-opened and not testing enough when they are re-opened, because he thinks it will help his re-election.

And no, the "not-traitors" looked for information. The Russians did aid the Trump campaign (even if there was no evidence that Trump or his direct underlings were involved), there ain't no hoax about it. And it is really third world banana nation that you do not have an issue with that foreign interference.

Wrong on the facts. A prosecutor isn't Looking to exonerate. They are looking to indict. If they don't have the evidence to indict, they move on.

Normally that is so, but a special counsel who answers to the DOJ and is investigating the president is an unusual circumstance. In spite of what you may have heard from your conservative propaganda rags, the Mueller investigation had no Democrat involvement. It was Donald Trump investigating himself.

These are all Mueller quotes:

“We did not make a determination as to whether he did commit a crime,”

"If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.”

In response to the question of indicting a sitting president:
“That is unconstitutional. Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider.”

:lol:

So mommy.

Read up, don't feign ignorance because you don't like the source---knowing full well the source went to a neutral .gov site. That's a phony stance.

Read up, don't feign ignorance because you don't like the source---knowing full well the source went to a neutral .gov site. That's a phony stance.

You gonna take him inside and clean him up?

Get a real source. I'm not clicking on cult garbage. And you should stop reading cult garbage. It's pathetic.

It is not garbage the link works perfectly and you can click on the link inside it leading directly to the transcripts, I have read through one so far, in fact they offer both as I believe redactions are less in this one, I recommend you read these ones.

53 HPSCI Transcripts

Farkas is an absolute lmfao moment, as she categorically stated on MSM news she knew of collusion but under oath folded like a well oiled deckchair!

Ex-Obama official, in released transcript, admits she didn'''t know about Trump-Russia collusion despite prior claims | Fox News

Last edited:

What have you done?

Much more, don't forget to mention the beehives!

Much more, don't forget to mention the beehives!

I already told the story in that thread. You missed it? Don't worry, I got you.

There's a fine line and I find myself on the other often enough. I'd been stung by bees plenty as a kid growing up in suburban Miami. I know I'm not allergic and that my reaction is very mild. A good bee sting hardly lasts a couple days on me. My close friend had done it before. We talked about it and both understood that as long as we don't move in a quick motion, we would not be stung. I knew he's a serious person so as long as I managed we'd be fine. A bee sting isn't so bad, especially when one is focused on a task and taking more time means more stings. The most difficult part was turning the queen after we'd harvested the other slats in the rectangle box. To get the hive going the other direction, to fill up the box, she must be turned and replaced (as opposed to harvesting the hanging hive). That's when I took a couple stings on each hand and one on my face. Prior, I had only been stung that many times total (maybe thirty minutes to queen-turning).

My danger was minimal. I was prepared for a dozen stings including a couple on my face. My guy was pro so that's all I got.

Adam Schiff ,Comey , Brenan and Clapper ( plus dozens more ) all belong in prison for treason !!
I grew up with many “ Schiff type rats back East “, which is why I live in the SW
We know Obama and Hillary are the behind it all but we know they’re too powerful
It’s unraveling and Comey and Schiff should face military tribunals

Some people just don't know how the constitution defines 'Treason' None of these people committed treason.

Creating a giant lie about phony Russian collusion;that they each knew was a lie to undermine Trump
Can your brain grasp that ??
Do you want to live in a Banana Republic??

That's not fu**ing treason. If lying were a crime, Trump would have been jailed 16,000 plus times. You need to get a grip.

The Mueller report did not confirm that Trump colluded with Russia, but it confirm the DNC/Clinton campaign collusion.

The Trump campaign most certainly did. Collusion is not a crime. Mueller just couldn't prove a conspiracy because half of the subjects lied to protect Trump.

No it was not. It was to determine what did or did not happen during the 2016 election cycle.

If nothing criminal was uncovered, how can one be indicted for a crime, regardless of whether he's the POTUS or some average Joe?

The worst crimes are always in the cover-up. Obstruction of Justice and Contempt of Congress come to mind.

When you have nothing in supprt of your position just swerve from lane to lane.

What's the question?

I have a question. Hoe old are you? I ask because I'd like to know the experience level of someone I'm trying to inform.

I'll bet he's old enough to spell HOW !!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom