• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

53 Declassified Transcripts From The Russia Hoax

If you could simply fabricate a crime and charge a president then the executive branch has no power or purpose
Anyone with an IQ or 65 knows it was a hoax from the beg
The biggest in US history all from that demon Obama and witch Hillary

No, anyone with an IQ of 65 or more knows it wasn't a hoax. A minority of those people are simply pretending it was in order to justify voting for a criminal in 2020 because they care more about their party than they do about their country.

There is testimony by John Podesta where he states that the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign split the costs of the dossier ( where payments were funneled to Russians).

Interestingly he denied it before..

John Podesta was Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman in 2016.
CNN reported in October 2017 that Podesta and then DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz

“both denied denied to congressional Russia investigators that they had any knowledge about an arrangement to pay for opposition research on President Donald Trump, three sources familiar with the matter told CNN."

Of all the people I think are complete criminal scumbags, the Podesta brothers rank way up there. He was incensed about Marc Rich making off with the emails. I believe it was Podesta who ordered the hit. He is the same guy who used his brother and pals in no bid contracts to aid Haiti after a major storm. They got hundreds of millions and did little or no work.

Of all the people I think are complete criminal scumbags, the Podesta brothers rank way up there. He was incensed about Marc Rich making off with the emails. I believe it was Podesta who ordered the hit. He is the same guy who used his brother and pals in no bid contracts to aid Haiti after a major storm. They got hundreds of millions and did little or no work.
Half of the Dem party belongs in prison for sedition and treason
It has become the party of Pol Pot !!!

No, anyone with an IQ of 65 or more knows it wasn't a hoax. A minority of those people are simply pretending it was in order to justify voting for a criminal in 2020 because they care more about their party than they do about their country.

Yes Biden is both a criminal and a sexual pervert
He made his drug addict son the energy consultant to Ukraine where he made millions despite having zero knowledge of area

It is bizarre. A president is incapable of being charged with a crime. Therefore, the things he did that would have normally been crimes cannot technically be called crimes because they were committed by the president. Therefore, Flynn's crimes are not really crimes because the president can't be charged with a crime by his own DOJ, and so the interrogation of Flynn could then be considered unwarranted by a DOJ that wanted an excuse to pardon him.

It makes no sense, but Trump and Barr have discretion to pardon, so they did.

Actually the real reason Trump can't be charged with a crime is that there's been no crime committed to charge him with. He can't be charged with obstruction of justice because there was nothing to obstruct.

People who go with this type of irrational rant are never going to accept the facts surrounding the actual findings of the Mueller investigation. The toxin of hyper partisanship has effected them permanently. This type of stuff is not going to fade away when Trump is out of office in either 2021 or 2025. It will get worse because they will look for more people to focus their anger upon.

Actually the real reason Trump can't be charged with a crime is that there's been no crime committed to charge him with. He can't be charged with obstruction of justice because there was nothing to obstruct.
All true - but it makes a good excuse for the stubborn believers.

Even Mueller found Russian collusion with the Trump campaign to influence the election to be a hoax.

People who go with this type of irrational rant are never going to accept the facts surrounding the actual findings of the Mueller investigation. The toxin of hyper partisanship has effected them permanently. This type of stuff is not going to fade away when Trump is out of office in either 2021 or 2025. It will get worse because they will look for more people to focus their anger upon.

The Mueller investigation found that Russian spies were engaged in spying.

Even Mueller found Russian collusion with the Trump campaign to influence the election to be a hoax.

No he didn't. He found no solid proof, he never found it to be a hoax. There was smoke, but he couldn't find the fire. That doesn't mean the smoke was a hoax.

No he didn't. He found no solid proof, he never found it to be a hoax. There was smoke, but he couldn't find the fire. That doesn't mean the smoke was a hoax.

No proof = hoax.

Or it means "he got away with it."

No proof is no proof. You can't say someone is guilty of something when a detailed two year investigation by the best law enforcement agencies on the planet found no proof. Therefore, it really was a hoax from the beginning.

No proof is no proof. You can't say someone is guilty of something when a detailed two year investigation by the best law enforcement agencies on the planet found no proof. Therefore, it really was a hoax from the beginning.

I see. So the whole Hillary deleting her emails thing was all a hoax as well then, yes?

It was a hoax, however, and that is becoming more evident every day recently as new facts emerge. It takes a bit of research but for an event this historical it's worthwhile doing the research. There wasn't even any smoke.

Last edited:
It was a hoax, however, and that is becoming more evident every day recently as new facs aemerge. It takes a bit ppf research but got an event this historical it's worthwhile doing the research. There wasn't even any smoke.

The smoke was video broadcast on national television for everyone to see. Any sources for your claim that aren't right wing conspiracy sites?

The smoke was video broadcast on national television for everyone to see. Any sources for your claim that aren't right wing conspiracy sites?
Which right wing conspiracy sites are off limits to you?

This is what the GOP is hanging their hoax hat on:

Clapper full statement:

"I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting, conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election," former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper testified. "That's not to say there weren't concerns about the evidence we were seeing, anecdotal evidence."

Right wing omission:

GOP highlight this below:

"I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting, conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election," former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper testified.

Leave out:

"That's not to say there weren't concerns about the evidence we were seeing, anecdotal evidence."

And this below, "no specific evidence" is highlighted by GOP. Although, a complete read demonstrates probable cause, no hoax

"I saw indications of potential coordination," said Ben Rhodes, former deputy national security adviser to President Obama, "but I did not see, you know, the specific evidence of the actions of the Trump campaign."

"I think that's why these investigations have to get to the bottom of it," he said.

House Intelligence Committee transcripts provide new insight, fuel old divisions - CBS News

Clapper full statement:

"I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting, conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election," former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper testified. "That's not to say there weren't concerns about the evidence we were seeing, anecdotal evidence."

Right wing omission:

"I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting, conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election," former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper testified.

Leave out:

"That's not to say there weren't concerns about the evidence we were seeing, anecdotal evidence."

And this below, "no specific evidence" is highlighted by GOP. Although, a complete read demonstrates probable cause, no hoax

"I saw indications of potential coordination," said Ben Rhodes, former deputy national security adviser to President Obama, "but I did not see, you know, the specific evidence of the actions of the Trump campaign."

"I think that's why these investigations have to get to the bottom of it," he said.

House Intelligence Committee transcripts provide new insight, fuel old divisions - CBS News

Rightt. There was nothing. That's what this is all about and why the FBI originally wanted to shut it down.

Clapper full statement:

Right wing omission:

Leave out:

Thanks, that's the only evidence I was aware of as well. So all this "hoax" talk is nothing but more wingnut nonsense challenging established facts with wild conspiracy theories.

Back
Top Bottom