• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

52,000 guns sold a day under obama...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Gun salesman-in-chief: 52,600 a day under Obama, more seen under Hillary

Gun sales are on a pace to break last year's record of more than 23 million, a boon to the U.S. industry and gun stores thanks to election-year worries about gun control and recent terror attacks, according to government figures and experts.

Under Obama, background checks for guns reached 141.4 million through the end of May, amounting to sales of about 52,600 a day, according to the FBI. Last year, the FBI conducted more than 23 million background checks, which are generally used to figure sales of new and used weapons.
Gun salesman-in-chief: 52,600 a day under Obama, more seen under Hillary | Washington Examiner

Proof that fear mongering is profitable for some people.

BWAAA HAA HAA HAA!!! Talk about a backfire! Nothing puts more guns on the streets than 2nd amendment hating liberals.

No wonder I can't find any .22 ammo!

Call it what you want, I call it a hedge against tyranny! Buying guns, ammo and all the accessories associated with them, is a damn smart move and stimulates the economy.
Arms and ammo makers are working around the clock, supporting themselves and their families and that reflects on all commerce in the USA. Too bad some folks are too stupid to participate and support US manufactured goods!!

No wonder I can't find any .22 ammo!

Me either. But I have a lifetime supply.....

All sold to refill gun owners arsenals.

That's a damn good thing Manc! :thumbs:
But I am confused about the refill part? For most, I would say it amounts to increasing the stock. Kind of like owning 100 heard of cattle and buying 20 more....not a refill, just a betterment.
Smart moves all around. :2razz:

Congrats on Brexit now you Brits need to get your guns back

Yes they do, but they won't, they enjoy victimology too much. :lamo

Call it what you want, I call it a hedge against tyranny! Buying guns, ammo and all the accessories associated with them, is a damn smart move and stimulates the economy.

I call it capitalism

I call it capitalism

You would. Right now I don't own a gun, but if there is ever a serious effort by the left to restrict gun ownership, I will go out and buy more than one.

Not really, from personal experience of watching what my friends and family have done over the last 6 years a whole lot of them have bought several guns and at least half did not have one before that. People know that there is an effort to greatly restrict or remove all together the 2nd A rights of the citizens. Don't believe me watch Obama and especially Hillary when she get's into office. If you do not believe it or are anti-gun then don't do anything and do not own them, my opinion is that you may really regret that one day.

if the Democrats didn't have bangasms every time there is a shooting of (mostly white people-killings of blacks by blacks in chicago and other DNC run urban areas don't seem to garner much press attention) people who aren't criminals, this would never happen.

if the Democrats didn't have bangasms every time there is a shooting of (mostly white people-killings of blacks by blacks in chicago and other DNC run urban areas don't seem to garner much press attention) people who aren't criminals, this would never happen.

If only everything was simple as a race argument, right?

so tell me why all those inner city deaths never cause sit ins, massive teeth gnashing and Bannerrhoid rallies>

Μολὼν λαβέ;1066013014 said:
Why, were they depleted?

maybe he thinks firearms are like magazines. (as did that brain dead Demotard office holder). once the bullets in the firearm are expended, the firearm is no longer able to be used ever again

Hahaha. There are more gun owners that never kill anyone than there are Brits. More people that have shown they can own firearms responsibly than brits. More people that have shown they are more trustworthy than the typical British citizen. When you compare how many gun murders per lawful gun owner there are between the U.S. and the UK, there is very little difference. Go figure.

Hahaha. There are more gun owners that never kill anyone than there are Brits. More people that have shown they can own firearms responsibly than brits. More people that have shown they are more trustworthy than the typical British citizen. When you compare how many gun murders per lawful gun owner there are between the U.S. and the UK, there is very little difference. Go figure.

most of us expect to be treated like adults and act like adults. Apparently most brits want to be treated like children

I call it capitalism

Fine. Capitalism is what Built America!

You would. Right now I don't own a gun, but if there is ever a serious effort by the left to restrict gun ownership, I will go out and buy more than one.

Buy now Fletch, the prices are good and the availability is too. If you wait too long, the availability will dry up and there go the prices.

It's hard for me to fathom people not having at least one gun. I did once....................back when I was 19.

It pretty much is.....Blacks and Democrats, can **** up a good thing! That's not racist...that's real!

maybe he thinks firearms are like magazines. (as did that brain dead Demotard office holder). once the bullets in the firearm are expended, the firearm is no longer able to be used ever again

libs are Brain Dead!

most of us expect to be treated like adults and act like adults. Apparently most brits want to be treated like children

Indeed, they have to have a King and Queen to worship...kind of child like, I always thought.

Fine. Capitalism is what Built America!

Buy now Fletch, the prices are good and the availability is too. If you wait too long, the availability will dry up and there go the prices.

It's hard for me to fathom people not having at least one gun. I did once....................back when I was 19.
I concur. I would suggest getting things that have a decent chance of getting banned or nerfed: AR 15 and pistols with high-cap, as well as extra mags for each. A decent reasonably priced "starter" AR would be the Smith & Wesson Sport. As for pistol, that really depends on how it feels to you when you shoot. For a reasonably priced, reliable, and tons of after-market add-ons it's hard to beat a Glock

Last edited:

Look at the tantrums being thrown over there now....

Back
Top Bottom