• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

$500,000,000,000 to make us less safe.

SMIRKnCHIMP said:
Wonder what $1/2 a trillion dollars used on alternative/Renewable energy research would have gotten us?

1st Post and Thread and you already get a seal of approval from me!

Welcome to Debate Politics!

Moderator's Warning:

No associated poll - moved to US politics forum

Just one simple question.
When has the last terrorist activity (killing, bombing, airplanes, or even trains) occured here in the US since 9/11?

Insignificant I guess.

vauge said:
Moderator's Warning:

No associated poll - moved to US politics forum

Just one simple question.
When has the last terrorist activity (killing, bombing, airplanes, or even trains) occured here in the US since 9/11?

Insignificant I guess.

:spin: :lol:

How so? It was a serious question.

How in the world are we less safe without nothing happening since?

vauge said:

I kidd, I'm witcha, when I say i'm witcha, i'm witcha.;)

Name that film for a donation.;)

Last edited:
vauge said:

Maybe 911 was an arranged event.... arranged by James A. Baker III through the Saudi Royals and the BinHiden Family both of whom's azz the Bush family has long had had their noses buried in.

SMIRKnCHIMP said:
Maybe 911 was an arranged event.... arranged by James A. Baker III through the Saudi Royals and the BinHiden Family both of whom's azz the Bush family has long had had their noses buried in.

Its all a great right wing conspiracy........Didn't you Liberals learn after the "Ice Princess" Hillary uttered those words?

when did the last major terrorist attack happen on our soil before 911?

nkgupta80 said:

Hey, your in Plano too. :)
Small world.

Oklahoma Court house.

nkgupta80 said:

93, the first world trade attack, persistent bastards huh?:roll:

In the 1998 U.S. Embassy bombings (August 7, 1998), hundreds of people were killed in simultaneous car bomb explosions at the United States embassies in the East African capital cities of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Nairobi, Kenya. The attacks, linked to local members of the al Qaeda terrorist network headed by Osama bin Laden, brought bin Laden and al Qaeda to international attention for the first time, and resulted in the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation placing bin Laden on its Ten Most Wanted list.

Along with the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the 1996 Khobar Towers attacks in Saudi Arabia, and the 2000 attack on the USS Cole in Yemen, the Embassy Bombing is one of the major anti-American terrorist attacks that preceded the attacks of September 11th.
-------------------

source: Wikipedia

Hey, your in Plano too. :)
Small world.

Oklahoma Court house.

sweet, what part of Plano
93, the first world trade attack, persistent bastards huh?

The last attacks happened a while back. So just because nothing has happened three years after 9/11 doesn't mean something won't happen in 10 years. And I was thinking, wouldn't stuff like this always happen? Wouldn't there be some group pissed enough to wanna go out and bomb something or someone?

vauge said:
In the 1998 U.S. Embassy bombings (August 7, 1998), hundreds of people were killed in simultaneous car bomb explosions at the United States embassies in the East African capital cities of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Nairobi, Kenya. The attacks, linked to local members of the al Qaeda terrorist network headed by Osama bin Laden, brought bin Laden and al Qaeda to international attention for the first time, and resulted in the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation placing bin Laden on its Ten Most Wanted list.

Along with the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the 1996 Khobar Towers attacks in Saudi Arabia, and the 2000 attack on the USS Cole in Yemen, the Embassy Bombing is one of the major anti-American terrorist attacks that preceded the attacks of September 11th.
-------------------

source: Wikipedia

Well, if we're talking about terrorist attacks outside the US, we have lost a couple thousand of our soldiers through terrorist attacks after 9/11

nkgupta80 said:
sweet, what part of Plano

Springcreek & Alma area

U?

So just because nothing has happened three years after 9/11 doesn't mean something won't happen in 10 years.
Absolutely. So truely, we cannot say that we are less safe than we were. In order for us to be worse off, something had to have happened here. Right?

hedgecoxe, custer area

Absolutely. So truely, we cannot say that we are less safe than we were.

point taken.

/me runs outside and screams at top of lungs - hey ... well I can't pronounce it. lol

*Porch lights go on and dogs start barking*

Well did you hear him nkgupta80?

SMIRKnCHIMP said:
And WE the USA-largest Terrorist on the Face of the Plant have Slaughtered how many Thousand Iraqi Women and Children?

Whoa, calm down there. I didn't say anything about the Iraqi civilians. We were just talking about whether Americans are safer or not. If we bring other people into the equation, it gets a lot more complicated.

Navy Pride said:
Its all a great right wing conspiracy........Didn't you Liberals learn after the "Ice Princess" Hillary uttered those words?

Maybe 911 was an arranged event.... arranged by James A. Baker III through the Saudi Royals and the BinHiden Family both of whom's azz the Bush family has long had had their noses buried in. OPEN your mind SON!

Back
Top Bottom