• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

50 Texans drink bleach

Why, because there are absolutely no stupid Democrats? And all those idiots drinking bleach in Iran must have been "Trumpets" too, because that's the only way anyone would ever consider drinking bleach, right?

Of course.

Who else but a disciple of Trump would do such a thing? You know nothing of cults.

I am curious how that number compares to bleach-drinking incidents prior to Trump's comments? I am sure there is some level of bleach-drinking on a consistent basis due to suicide attempts, but wouldn't surprise me if a large number of them now are connected to what Trump said.

Welcome to Trumpistan, folks!

Every so often while putting chlorine in my pool’s chlorinator I get a snootful of chlorine gas. It is incredibly unpleasant and probably the last way I’d choose to off myself.

Chlorine is 1 of the most deadly gases in the world.. My God they used it to kill thousands of soldiers during WW I..

I don't give a damn about anyone's politics, anyone who's dumb enough to drink chlorine because they were told to do so deserves the Darwin award.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"So it'd be interesting to check that."

-- Donald J Trump

Thanks, Trump

Question Swing_voter:
Can you show me where in the article, that it was verified that they drank bleach because of Trump?

Chlorine is 1 of the most deadly gases in the world.. My God they used it to kill thousands of soldiers during WW I..

I don't give a damn about anyone's politics, anyone who's dumb enough to drink chlorine because they were told to do so deserves the Darwin award.

Can you show me where it's stated that these people drank it, simply because they were told to?

Almost this same story was told about a six months ago and all of those incidents were accidental as well.

Of course.

Who else but a disciple of Trump would do such a thing? You know nothing of cults.

Well there you go kids. If you want to be dismissed, just play that stupid "they're cultist" line.

It makes it really easy to weed out the weak ones.

Can you show me where it's stated that these people drank it, simply because they were told to?

Almost this same story was told about a six months ago and all of those incidents were accidental as well.

Why else would they drink bleach? Out of curiosity? Because it tastes great with a cheeseburger?

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

-- Donald J Trump

Thanks, Trump

ONLY Democrats urged people to drink bleach/Clorox - even on this forum.

You could be forgiven for believing that you were reading an article from the onion.

The fact that the Poison Center actually sees the need to tell grown adults not to drink bleach is pretty sad.

You could be forgiven for believing that you were reading an article from the onion.

The fact that the Poison Center actually sees the need to tell grown adults not to drink bleach is pretty sad.

Well, you've seen first-hand, I'm sure, what crazy things people insert into body cavities, so I'm guessing you're not too surprised.;)

-- Donald J Trump

Thanks, Trump

And nothing of value was lost.

My city water is full of it.

And then it turns out that Drawdown never heard "the poison *is* the dose.

Potable water contains 4 ppm chlorine. Bleach is 52500 ppm.

And then it turns out that Drawdown never heard "the poison *is* the dose.

Potable water contains 4 ppm chlorine. Bleach is 52500 ppm.

Can't be true since democrats never considered that with the Oleander extract treatment for COVID.

Of course.

Bleach is recommended to be added to water to make it potable in an emergency and some people use it to shock their well without really knowing how much water is actually in their well which could lead to ingestion of too much.

Can't be true since democrats never considered that with the Oleander extract treatment for COVID.

Well, I can promise you that if you consume oleander, you won't die of Covid.

Illegals, that can’t read or speak English, but will definitely vote for Biden for free stuff.

So how did they hear about Trump’s advice?

Bleach is recommended to be added to water to make it potable in an emergency and some people use it to shock their well without really knowing how much water is actually in their well which could lead to ingestion of too much.

8 drops/gal for emergency potable water.

(Pond/river/creek water)

Last edited:
As usual, that was not Trumps advice, context matters.

Who else wondered aloud whether bleach might be ingested as a cure for Covid?

Well there you go kids. If you want to be dismissed, just play that stupid "they're cultist" line.

It makes it really easy to weed out the weak ones.

it's not a line if you know some fundamentals about cults and how and why they work.

Back
Top Bottom