• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

5 Facts About Abortion

Originally Posted by talloulou
A human zygote looks exactly like every other homosapien looks at that stage in development. How uneducated are you?

Originally Posted by jfuh
Hahahaha, a total utter lie. GO ahead and look it up yourself of what a zygote of 3 weeks looks like. Then come back to me when you're better educated. The fertility clinic would be a good start.

Please tell jfuh which homosapiens skip the stage where they look like a human zygote???????

jfuh said:
Hahaha, another dishonest and misguided statment. Prochoicers have not played with the words, that's why the laws of this nation are pro-chioce and not anti-choice.

What a laugh! Here's a brief abortionist dictionary:

Pro-choice: Pro-abortion.

Women's Clinic: Abortion mill.

"A woman's right to chose.": A woman's right to choose to kill.

Terminate a pregnancy: Kill a fetus.

Reproductive rights: Reproductive cancellation rights.

"A certain kind of abortion" (mediaspeak): A partial birth D and X abortion.

alphamale said:
What a laugh! Here's a brief abortionist dictionary:

Pro-choice: Pro-abortion.

Women's Clinic: Abortion mill.

"A woman's right to chose.": A woman's right to choose to kill.

Terminate a pregnancy: Kill a fetus.

Reproductive rights: Reproductive cancellation rights.

"A certain kind of abortion" (mediaspeak): A partial birth D and X abortion.

Antichoice.

You forgot parasite, parasitic, mole, clump of cells, mere animal, & animal like.

You forgot, "partial birth abortion" is non-existent.

Child, baby....non-existent.

non-person. non-being.

It doesn't look human therefore it isn't.

All pictures of abortion are fake, doctored, or propaganda.

Women should be informed about their "choice" but never with pictures or adequate descriptions of what the choice entails.

Abortion is no different from any other surgical procedure.

Slavery, enslavement, and this one I think jfuh made up as I'm not sure it's a real word SUPPRESSIONIST.

And the slogans...."every child a wanted child" I guess that means except the ones that are killed in utero.

Last edited:
talloulou said:
Please tell jfuh which homosapiens skip the stage where they look like a human zygote???????
And now dishonesty and more :spin:.
Here's where your lie stems from. Point out the place where I've said that a human zygote doesn't look like a human zygote. Please, feel free to look up any post I've ever made on DP as your source. I'll invite you to it.
:fyi:, you'll never find it because I've never said that.

talloulou said:
You forgot parasite, parasitic, mole, clump of cells, mere animal, & animal like.

You forgot, "partial birth abortion" is non-existant.

Child, baby....non-existant.

non-person.

Abortion is no different from an other surgical procedure.

Slavery, enslavement, and this one I jfuh made up as I'm not sure it's a real word SUPPRESSIONIST.

And the slogans...."every child a wanted child" I guess that means except the ones that are killed in utero.
So who's playing the word game?

jfuh said:
And now dishonesty and more :spin:.
Here's where your lie stems from. Point out the place where I've said that a human zygote doesn't look like a human zygote. Please, feel free to look up any post I've ever made on DP as your source. I'll invite you to it.
:fyi:, you'll never find it because I've never said that.

Originally Posted by talloulou
A human zygote looks exactly like every other homosapien looks at that stage in development. How uneducated are you?

Originally Posted by jfuh
Hahahaha, a total utter lie. GO ahead and look it up yourself of what a zygote of 3 weeks looks like. Then come back to me when you're better educated. The fertility clinic would be a good start.

Gee that was hard:rofl :2wave:

jfuh said:
So who's playing the word game?

Clearly you.

Hey why don't you explain to me why child abuse has gone up since abortion became legal?

talloulou said:
Gee that was hard:rofl :2wave:
And what does it look like? You and I? A new born? WHat does it look like Talloulou? Perhaps you know that it looks also like an amphibian and also various other mammals? Ohhh right, sorry it looks identical to all other humans.
Lame.

talloulou said:
Clearly you.

Hey why don't you explain to me why child abuse has gone up since abortion became legal?
:2funny:, SO now you're linking child abuse to abortion? Wow, what's the word for someone beyond lame by desparity??

jfuh said:
And what does it look like? You and I? A new born? WHat does it look like Talloulou? Perhaps you know that it looks also like an amphibian and also various other mammals? Ohhh right, sorry it looks identical to all other humans.
Lame.

It looks exactly like every other homosapien looks at that stage of development.....like I said. :2bow:

I just remembered another one of the pro-abortion semantic gymnastics:

Abortion should be "safe, legal and rare".

Like saying executions should be "safe, legal and rare".

jfuh said:
:2funny:, SO now you're linking child abuse to abortion? Wow, what's the word for someone beyond lame by desparity??

I wouldn't be the first to link the two....

http://www.washtimes.com/culture/20051102-110138-9468r.htm

"Women who have abortions are significantly more likely to physically abuse their children than women who do not have abortions, said a study by a research group and professors at Bowling Green State University.
Compared with mothers with no history of induced abortion, those who had undergone the procedure were found to have a 144 percent greater risk of physically abusing their children, said the study, published by the medical journal Acta Paediatrica. Women with pregnancy loss in general -- including abortion, stillbirth and miscarriage -- were found to be 99 percent more likely to commit child abuse. "

talloulou said:
I wouldn't be the first to link the two....

http://www.washtimes.com/culture/20051102-110138-9468r.htm

"Women who have abortions are significantly more likely to physically abuse their children than women who do not have abortions, said a study by a research group and professors at Bowling Green State University.
Compared with mothers with no history of induced abortion, those who had undergone the procedure were found to have a 144 percent greater risk of physically abusing their children, said the study, published by the medical journal Acta Paediatrica. Women with pregnancy loss in general -- including abortion, stillbirth and miscarriage -- were found to be 99 percent more likely to commit child abuse. "
Ahhh I see, so is it because that they were only predisposed to abusive behavior before hand? Or is it because of receiving the abortion that made them abusive? If it's the former then it's irrelevant to the topic of abortion. As for the later, it's simply impossible of any such link, because abortion is just like any other surgical proceedure. So perhaps you're supposing that a patient that recieves a heart transplant from an individual that was abusive is now going to be abusive? No such connection talloulou, just more wishful thinking from you.
Next time look for a credible source alright? Washington Times hardly qualifies as objective and credible.
If you want to post science, post the original article. Not some news media with a political agenda.

Last edited:
Uh...here's a thought....maybe those women who had abortions, subsequently had children and abused them shouldn't have had ANY kids at all???
By reasoning the Talloulou way, let's see.....Oh, here we go. They would have no abortions, have more kids and more kids and eventually learn to be wonderful moms who wouldn't dare dream of abusing their children. Yea, right....
The only correlation I see through abortion/ later abuse is that they made the right choice the first time and should have had their tubes tied. Personally, every woman I know that had an abortion became a wonderful mother later on-hardly data, but that 'link' presented points more to total mindset than cause/effect.

“There's only two sides of the debate, pro choice, or anti choice.
If there were no religious ideologues going on, there would be no issue whatsoever.”

Yes there are two sides you are right. One that values life and one that does not... one that is pro-death and one that is not.

One need not be religious or have a particular faith in anything to know that abortion KILLS. I work with many people who are atheists and of other faiths.

Sanctity of life.... your side does not see it. That is why you all will not watch that video of the live abortion. You all hide because you know what it shows and you know what it does. Yet you still champion legal dismemberment of a living human being.

You hit the nail on the head………….there are two sides……right and wrong. And your side is wrong.

“Here's a simple question that you need to think about. Would you rather make the decisions on what to do to your own body or have someone else dictate what you can and can not do?”

If it has to do with killing another person then yes. By saying you are pro-choice…….you are as much a part of the abortion process as anyone who gets one. You allow, condone woman the choice to KILL the unborn LIVING CREATURE INSIDE THEIR BODIES.

You in the pro-death camp can use whatever terminology to describe the unborn………but from the very beginning when the sperm meets the egg it is human, it is living. Does not matter what it looks like ………it is a living human begin. The act of abortion on a woman……..does not kill a cow….an elephant……..a rat……it kills a HUMAN. A LIVE HUMAN. And you think this KILLING THIS LEGAL DISMEMBERMENT is ok.

Out of site out of mind.........that is why you won't watch the video. You jsut cant bare to watch it.

ngdawg said:
Uh...here's a thought....maybe those women who had abortions, subsequently had children and abused them shouldn't have had ANY kids at all???

Garsh, I see your point - death is better than abuse!

jfuh said:
As for the later, it's simply impossible of any such link, because abortion is just like any other surgical proceedure.

Women who have abortions often have very strong senses of guilt and stress. I doubt having your appendix removed would make you feel guilt and stress.

talloulou said:
Women who have abortions often have very strong senses of guilt and stress. I doubt having your appendix removed would make you feel guilt and stress.

What is done with the fetus and the appendix after it is removed? And what is persnickedy?

Knock off the snide comments, all of you.

talloulou said:
Very true, it does. However does this result in child abuse as you're hinting? Also where does the guilt stem from? Is it a physiological response or is it a sensation that stems from the negative connotation the anti-choicers spew? Unfortunately there is no such study.

Back
Top Bottom